Precap - Gift of rift

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amma and Aarushi in a room , Aarushi saying " Do u know she is going to receive a gift of car?" ..Amma face palming " Ho dear..I never had this privileges..and this bictoria Maidam is enjoying them " ..Aarushi turns sideways and gives a smug smile...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
But from whom is Prats going to be get a car?...😕😕

Thanks Tanths for the description 😃
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
twit...... the day SDS realizes what  u are really up to with her son even the devil will not be able to help you
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

But from whom is Prats going to be get a car?...😕😕

Thanks Tanths for the description 😃

Krishna is going to gift her a car as a gift  ...[not confirmed ] ..but Aarushi implies  this
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanthya

Krishna is going to gift her a car as a gift  ...[not confirmed ] ..but Aarushi implies  this

Why is it a gift of rift ? Could you clarify
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma and Aarushi in a room , Aarushi saying " Do u know she is going to receive a gift of car?" ..Amma face palming " Ho dear..I never had this privileges..and this bictoria Maidam is enjoying them " ..Aarushi turns sideways and gives a smug smile...

all this just because Aman, dump her at the alter......wicked, evil, she inherited this evilness from who dadi...shamu, do show some sign of evil too
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Why is it a gift of rift ? Could you clarify

Already Krishna's father and Brother  are openly saying that Krishna spends all day lazing around getting free meals...now if her were to gift this car to Pratigya using SS's money...do u think SS will be quiet ..he will explode  and Krishna will retaliate ..leading to a rift..
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Aarushia is very cunning these days.....I can't wait till the day SDS learns she has been fooled.....would love to see what the teeny twit will do against a full of revenge SDS....

But seriously this sister war is really boring.....
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Aarushia is very cunning these days.....I can't wait till the day SDS learns she has been fooled.....would love to see what the teeny twit will do against a full of revenge SDS....

But seriously this sister war is really boring.....

I don't think SDS, would mind, anything to get pratz, out of Krishna life.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is that Arushi's explanation for KML asking for money?...she is telling SDS that the money will go to a car for P...or that K is buying her a car?...

why do I even bother taxing about it?!....this is just another saas-bahu/sistervsister games that is saturating indian tv to the point of meltdown.😡

Thanks for the precap information, sathya. Really won't be losing any sleep over it.😃😉