Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved ur topic .. Rati is the best ... love her .... god bless her
unique_star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to tumha kya lagta hai k jo actors k blogs hota hai ya wo kisi na kisi tarha apna fans k dil ke awaz suna chata hai k hum se hamara fans kya chata hai wo serif aur serif popularity k liya karta hai.

Rati Pandey being popular without even using media, newspaper and other publcity chanelle..

waisa me ais line se agree nahi karti ......aur aiska reason tum khoud soucho ..........
 me mayur  se bohat pyar karti ho lekin jo point galat hai wo galat hai .
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dats what make me love Rati even more...She never behaves like a celeb,she defines herself as normal...She is indeed  the best actress and best  human being and the most loved TV star. <3 her
asma93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so turth dear.
lovely post.👏
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
Love rati.... She is the best n different from most of the celebereties.. God Bless Her
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum topic,completely agree wid u....missing u rati very badly plz cum back sun...
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing Rati a lot .. Missing Arjun tooo .. Dying to see Arti Onscreen
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya topic hai yaar! Every darn thing you said was simply true😳 Rati Pandey is beyond words...
She's talented and beautiful...She deserves all this popularity
It would mean the world to me to meet this woman

Thanks for such a wonderful topic..I hope Rati reads this and realizes that she has fans who love her for who she is! It's a big achievement for an actress to be known by her true name and not her screen name like Nupur

-Sarzy

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Kya topic hai yaar! Every darn thing you said was simply true😳 Rati Pandey is beyond words...

She's talented and beautiful...She deserves all this popularity
It would mean the world to me to meet this woman

Thanks for such a wonderful topic..I hope Rati reads this and realizes that she has fans who love her for who she is! It's a big achievement for an actress to be known by her true name and not her screen name like Nupur

-Sarzy

So nice of u , loved ur reply  .thanks

Rati is true star and i just admire her for what she is ..... God Bless Her.. Hope to see her onscreen soon in good show with good channel
Edited by mjhtshownumber1 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Missing Rati a lot .. Missing Arjun tooo .. Dying to see Arti Onscreen

Thanks for replying ...

Yes Missing Arti Onscree.. but i personally think we shud give them break professionally  and give them chance to act with other acotrs tooo . i m sure they will come onscreen some other time... I m looking forward to see rati with good costars.. let see ..