Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome post dear!!!........... agree with u 100%........ love rati!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing post...
rati pandey is the best..
she is most down to earth person...
i respect her from the bottom of my heart...
love u rati pandey and missing you..
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post dear...completely agree with u 
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rati Pandey is truly an amazing actor ..also a good human being...she's not like many other actors who forget their fans and their background once they shoot to stardom...she's truly amazing..and we luv her that..๐Ÿค—
ani-75 thumbnail
owesome post agree with u.
she is the best girl.โญ๏ธ
mayur4evr thumbnail
wow! lovely topic...
i agree with you!

rati's sooo blessed to have soooooo many people to wish n pray for her n who also loves her!

she's a true rockster...wish to see her back soon on screen!๐Ÿ˜Š
rati is the best tv actress without a doubt but i totally disagree with u here- rati is not a private person

there are many celebs & actors like ankita lokande,sushant singh rajput. mishal raheja. & other trp rating serials stars who do not have any interaction site with fans on internet- that does not make any actor a private person
rati used to have an fb account too................she's a totally fan freindly & open girl & quite chirpy & bubbly ofcourse not at the level of nupur but i find her in many intvs she gave on sbs quite media freindly,nice,chirpy....yeah she's not publicity seeker - she is very genuine but she is not private person

& yeah she is the best!
Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
mayur.sumita thumbnail
Yes Rati is the best.. Love her ....God Bless Her..
mayur.sumita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

rati is the best tv actress without a doubt but i totally disagree with u here- rati is not a private person

there are many celebs & actors like ankita lokande,sushant singh rajput. mishal raheja. & other trp rating serials stars who do not have any interaction site with fans on internet- that does not make any actor a private person
rati used to have an fb account too................she's a totally fan freindly & open girl & quite chirpy & bubbly ofcourse not at the level of nupur but i find her in many intvs she gave on sbs quite media freindly,nice,chirpy....yeah she's not publicity seeker - she is very genuine but she is not private person

& yeah she is the best!

You and your confused comments.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chalo ach hai u did accpet she is the best ...
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Me too have noticed that rati received largest number of comments among other celebrities the comments sometimes reached more than 1000 comments๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ while others received less than 200 comments moreover she is the only celebrities who has huge number of fans in india.com 9800 fans๐Ÿ‘ while who is coming after her has only less than 3000 fans

Rati pandeyโค๏ธ = the trade mark of (being unique) in telly wood