Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
where is evryone VIji....Lily..nandu NUoz.....Pooji.....khan hai sab
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Geet's Dress-COLOR symbolism

The color PINK (VIBRANT SHADE)
is considered a color of good health and new life...Just Like Geet is heading for a new Life...they are sensual and passionate without being too aggressive...๐Ÿ˜‰

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

where is evryone VIji....Lily..nandu NUoz.....Pooji.....khan hai sab

I am here

Silentsoul thumbnail
Maine uper tujhe reply kiya padh to sahi.....and Pink with purple make mNAeet hot..HE was lookint os hot hot Maan....
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....Humare Manish(a) ji was shown today in GULAL on Starplus.....(S)HE was portraying the role of a EUNUCH but not like the one in GEET it was way different๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I think I've seen the promo but didn't realised it.
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

BEcause screenplay writers are preety slow compared to Swati....they drgagged everything to limit ....LAst week was alll chand taare romance..with BDs...this week its nok jhonk....when he will tell her about NT>...probaly there is chance....he never agreed...to free NT of charge...they will go back to that trakc after marriage is over...IF they are planning another MU....than god save them...ubut I dont think geet will MU him...
I jsut dont get one thing....Why dont they chanse DEV...is that difficult...Sasha...they changed Dadi na...2 pivota charcter...are leaving they are not botthred about closing loop,,,,,Just going on Maneet....as much as I lvoed maneet....most of viwers...need good storyline to glued to show..3 strory writers....failed in front of swati...I dont know what they are thinking all our pleas are going to deaf ears,,,,,if they will give DEV happy ending I will not leave them....

I would not want to compare them with Swati....Not because the NEW Writers are bad....they are Good...They are really good and why i say this is is because even with BD's for one week and DD missing for one Day....they managed it beautifully especially the Incorporation of this new ARJUN Track/Plot with MAAN+GEET+ANI+DAADI+NT is sure going to set GHSP back to be-ing NUMBER ONE....they just wanna make sure that they can make it as LOGICAL as possible, with less bloopers etc...coz initially they always had less Bloopers and more logic which went a set back (even during the SWATI times)

But its SWATI herself who made that entire week Jhumar waala+Main agar Kahoon etc looked a little stale......

Geet maybe will not MU him but dont u think it would have looked more authentic if MAAN told Geet...Kyuki she expects that from him....especially after they cleared of the previous MU.....Kithna bhi pavitra rishta ho....Kithna bhi gehra pyaar ho....MU can creep in any time yaar....the moments questions arises in a relationship (On a serious base) then the relationship starts to be on ROCKKS ....

For Geet these charges she filed against NT and DEV is the FOUNDATION to her fight for Justice....tomorrow when she gets to know NT is freed of all charges then....

The 3 new writers be it the Screenplay and story will do a great JOB i am sure.....

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I think I've seen the promo but didn't realised it.

Promo i am not sure......But Episode mein tha๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
For a change can we please see Geet enjoy this time, without any HESITATION.......on the day of her MEHENDI can we please have GEET totally chulbuli....full of Masti dancing to the song Mehendi vehendi na Mujhko Lagana.....leaving MAAN startled to see Geet all Happy and care free๐Ÿ˜
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

<div align="center"><font color="#000000" size="4">Okay why is the thread soona...

Koi Marr Gaya Kya????๐Ÿ˜•

</font><font color="#000000" size="4">
Okay questions that needs to answered
</font><font color="#ff00ff" size="3">

</font><font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">1) Why has Maan </font><font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">not </font><font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">told Geet about NT being freed of ALL charges??? We love the ROMANCE and Mahiness but why can't Maan and Geet have proper talks...Isn't Maan repeating the same Mistake by not telling her anything about the entire NT-ARJUN issue.....

</font></div>

Tantrum sis, Muni thread pur zinda nahin hai iss liye uddas hai thread, meri aadat si hogaiee hai thread ko :)......

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail

For a change can we please see Geet enjoy this time, without any HESITATION.......on the day of her MEHENDI can we please have GEET totally chulbuli....full of Masti dancing to the song Mehendi vehendi na Mujhko Lagana.....leaving MAAN startled to see Geet all Happy and care free๐Ÿ˜

exactly we want happy Geet....some marriage...ritual dancing geet....sangeet....mahendi...nor ani.....ttasha thing.But yeh writers har cheejh ko kheehste hai....last moment ..it was all star moon romance...this week back to back.3 nok jhon episode...I loved them but not gerenal view was same as mine...