Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved the epi simply because the nok jhoks were over...i still miss those earlier days like office days or outhouse days wen also there were nok jhoks but always mingled with subtle romance like eyelocks or dupatta scenes...but these days wen they r hving jhagra they seem too OTT...
i really miss the old creative team...

but i loved the romance today....
"mere liye saare rang tum ho geet....saare khushboo tum ho"
"aap meri zindagi hai...agar aap mere paas hai to duniya kadmo me lagti hai"

i guess these words said everything to each other that they ever wanted to hear....
for maan his khushi is always wat geet's heart desire...she loves red and he decorates her room with red curtains, red bedsheet...
red symbolises love and in this way maan fills her room with loads of love...
and maan's wish is that his mom ki guriya will never shed tears....and geet assures the same....

maan wud never want geet to change or compromise in any way....even though geet is ready to change herself completely for him...which is y maan selected the red card...because the white one wud be a compromise on her part...
btw i dont think maan's fav colour is white anymore....geet has filled his life with colours and he no longers prefers white which reminds him of those days which he used to spend with aggression and hatred for girls...

and i liked the part where maan was lecturing geet on being a gud housewife...doing all the regular chores and all...but i guess just the opposite is going to happen....maan wud become a perfect husband and dad...he wud take care of her health, her medicines and then after the baby will be born he wud change its nappies and all....
i hv so many high hopes regarding post marriage sequences...i hope the CVs wont fail us....
and i love the real touch in all the simple dialogues...wen dadi said that before marriage she did not even pick up the glass...its so true...
these particular words we all use...i still remember my sis calling my mom over phn because she cud not break an egg...
but now after 9 years she is a wonderful cook including all sorts of exotic dishes....

and the boutique scene....i loved it...though i didnt understnd wat maan meant by saying that the shop opened only for geet...did he buy that shop or wat....
but nywyz loved how maan nodded at every dress that geet showed including the sherwani...for maan it is always geet's beauty, her simplicity and her smile...nothing else matters...how rightly he said that he is buying dresses only for custom...otherwise he hardly cares wat they will wear...after all they hv to take off everything at night na 😉😳...

all in all a beautiful epi and 10/10 from me...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Savi....excellent point...I too am upset that they have DIGRESSED so much from the ORIGINAL plot.....all of this romance is GREAT...but what is the point of the old PLOT then??
😡

dont worry...evrything will be back on track on the wedding day itself...on that day maan will know who his wedding planner is...on that day arjun will show his true colors that he is there to destroy maan...and also on that day arjun will realise that he is in love with anwesha....
from that day the story will move forward again...till then be prepared for more and more romance...