Preeeto maine epi nahi dekha ....aaj pahna kya rh a maan ne

Viju and Nags batao Kul ko πŸ˜‰
in dono ko bahut DREAMY laga πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Viju and Nags batao Kul ko πŸ˜‰
in dono ko bahut DREAMY laga πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

kyoon preeto twanu batan vich sharam aandi hai....vaise tum fairy pcis kahanse laati ho
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okie Tum log Bahut late reply Karte ho
aaj  bhi Meri sari discussion miss hongi bye gnite all
love u sweet dreams
enjoy
but better miss me
haaaaaaaa

Dol kithey haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

kyoon preeto twanu batan vich sharam aandi hai....vaise tum fairy pcis kahanse laati ho

Haanji mainu badi sharm aandi haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

pics
Google jaao waha image pe jaao and then type Fairy tale love stories Sari pics aa jaayegi
okie love u byeeeeeeeeeeee
and check us thread ka pg 20 and 21 fairy wala
i posted new 😳
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

😳Mera Vinu Ghar aaya oh raam ji !! πŸ€—

πŸ˜†Red and White
Hug me tight ...
Red and white
you know me right
Red and white
cant have you out of my sight ....

Waah waah Nihu Ji bani Lyricist...GHSP ke creatives do u have a Vacancy.....

You fight to make up, and then you make up and then fight again .. but thats the sign of a healthy relationship .. and the thing about Maan and Geet's fights is that, they do it haq se ... they know they own each other, they know they can hurt each other, they know they can love each other, they can tease each other .. all cos they know they love each other and what they share is beyond love ...!!

-red and white were merely chosen as an issue of debate, but it was also a clear indicator of the fact that both of them will go out of their way to make the other happy .. they will puut thee other persons happiness before their own .. but he will always be one step ahead of her in giving her what she wants, and she may not anticipate what he has in store for her ...!!

Yes i agree their Relationship is doing Great...There are at a point where both are fighting with each other for the others Happiness.....and what more can one ask for?????But Nihu for me personally 5-6 Mahine mein jithna graph bada hai in regard to the Maaneet relationship...Now its NOT moving up even one notch....

Regarding Maan always placing her before him and not giving her an Opportunity has always been the INTACT....but soon this will change......And this will leave Maan surprised and Touched......

-the little teasing session, when it started reminded me of my own granny and mom talking .. niha, you have to learn to adjust eetc etc etc .. and i freaked out, and heaved a sigh of relief as soon as it turned out to be joke .. reel turning real all the time, not good .. not good ...

I agree it was really beautiful...But for me this scene stood Out coz of Daadi's Involvement had it been Just Maan and Geet it would be the same ...Daadi gave her special Touch to it

-Annie and Arjun: are you guys representatives of the Idiot Fan club!! you are always endorsing us so much .. thanks Arjun, i love you for respectfully taking our name ...uske liye ek virtual πŸ€— woh kya hai na, real waala dooongi toh mera vinu bura maan jayega ... he is very Maan types you know ... !!😳😳

Yeap Idiots huE IDIOT BOX par Phamous.....
πŸ˜†

but theirr story of takraar/tashan, needs to be thoda aur hatke ! this whole hating the sight of a person, is a little been there done that ... 
Arj:aha!! jo bhi mera kaam dekhta haii... uska fan ban jaata haii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Annie: toh woh idiots hoongee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Arjun: IDIOTS nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (defensively)

Thank you for that little word of appreciation, i think that was Vinu's contribution to us ... thanks a ton my louve for telling us... tum bhi hume yaad karte ho ....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeap Nihu when i saw the scene totally gave me the same feeling....
πŸ˜‰

-Maan and Geet at the designer : i kept wondering why the hell is he nodding all the blooody time .. and i also wondeered why they were not focussing on thee kappde fir jaake pata chala ... hawaldaar saab madam ko dekh rahey they ....
shaadi se pehle waala sweet sweet romance.. accha hai lageey rraho ...

Thoda aur badao yaar...Shaadi ho rahi hai...Ab masti nahi karenge toh kab karenge????

-Annie ka short warning + precap: chalo IDIOTS bahut ho gayi sweetness, nows the time for some dhamaka .. Tasha sach bata degi? well well... agar batayegi bhi toh, what are the chances..

-dev is leaving
-they need base for the anwesha arjun track
-Annie may want her brothers happiness, but not after knowing what tasha tells her ...oh the poor soul... misguided soul... and that will perhaps be the oppportunity that Arjun will grab to earn brownie points ...

either ways , we couldnt have had Annnie playing good girl forever i guess.. look she will not turn into a vamp .. instead like her own brother would for her, she would turn protective towards him ...

a new angle... if the wedding happens between the two .. Ani can always tell her brother, i let you marry the woman of ur choice, though i didnt approve of her for ur sake, now you shall do the same ...

Annie will not know the entire truth about Dev and NT
Arjun will not know the entire truth about Geet and Maan
Both of them will have reasons to hate the other person for having hurt their loved ones ..
Misery we know loves company ...
oh tumhare saath bhi yeh hua?
wow mere saath bhi wahi hua ..
how sad na?
but how cool, our lives are the same ....
chalo gale milo !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suniye...
kahiye ...
suniye
kahiye..
suniye...
kahiye...
sunte...
kehte...
baatoon...
batoon main pyar...
ho jayega ....!!!

Annie and Arjuns love story is something i am looking forward to, as it has the makings of a cute story !! There will be anger, there will be revenge, there will be passiion, therrre will be betrayal ... but amidst all this therre wwill be lovee as well...

Will give u my feedback's on ANi Arjun Track as a New Post kπŸ˜‰

imagine one love story which is clean, pure, honest ...yet passionate and intense.... that is of Maan and Geet's and another that is totally dark and dangerous .... and whats going to bee inteeresting to watch is thee way they will intertwinee all these characteers ...the story ahead has great promise ...

Yeap maine toh kahan tha.....Infact hum sab ne kahan tha Ki with Arjun's entry they again have a plot /track/a new story in the makingπŸ˜‰

they will all be singing happy family songs sooon !! but an intruder has entered their private space ...!! and they dont realise what havoc he might cause ...

me likes !!

Love,
Niha

Me loved your Take my 2 cents on the same...Love u
Yours JKS-PKB Saathi πŸ€—

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Savi....excellent point...I too am upset that they have DIGRESSED so much from the ORIGINAL plot.....all of this romance is GREAT...but what is the point of the old PLOT then??
😑

Nags chill karo....Breath IN breath OUT....
Logic aathe aathe aajayegi (I can't believe i am saying this)πŸ˜†

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

Kulls...there was nothing not to like in the episode....but kuch aage nahi badd rahi hain story....bhaut keench rahe hain yeh log.   Actually the CVs themselves have spoiled us with their SUPER FAST tracks.....and now we miss the action!!

I dont want SUPER FAST.....Fast bhi nahi chahiye Moderate speed se toh chalo yaarπŸ˜†

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hello

EDITED

Dadi

Dadi + Annie = Mess(Geet & Maan ending up in bickering day & nite)
Dadi + Geet= Cute ('Dust danav sai Pati' kind of moments)
Dadi + Maan= Adorable(Like today .....'Gaay Bail ki tarha khutai sai bandhi rahungi')

So Dadi ji no more teaming up with Annie to play pranks ....mwahh

Annie + Arjun

The scene had timing issues .... she left for the meeting morning....but her being stopped by Arjun from leaving scence that came soon after
Maan & Geet's outhouse scene which is late evening moment.....scene placement is bit wrong.
anyways whats more a concern is ...Arjun still is the Wedding Planner of Maaneet Wedding...not good

Annie + Geet

Creatives indeed brought the 360 degrees change in Annie's reaction towards Geet & hope it stays(Precap - Tasha acting as 'Manthara' is scary)

Loved the small moment shown between Annie & Geet & more so Annie's welcoming Geet not just as her brother's choice , Maan's love ..but for Geet herself, as a friend
is a sweet thought & gesture

Maan aur Maan ki Geet

Ignoring the fact that i'm sounding repetative..can't help .... again..again & again i've to chant...

for my Maan (esp for the outhouse scene)

In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you,

my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole,
you make my life complete.
My love for you grows more
 with each passing day.

'White or Red..choose what you may..my happiness is only in seeing the smile on your face'

He truly is the Man true to his Words & Promise .... She will have everything as she wants...thats the only thing that he wants & he is making sure of it too..

ahh! yes the selfish lover that he is ....

He knows her more than she can ever know... the card ....she wanted to surprise him by picking up his preferred one ... but much before she could do that ..he had already instructed the printers
to print the one he knew was her choice .....

Its Maan Sing Khurana you are dealing with...be it business or love..he is always ten steps ahead ....

He gets what he wants...he surprises her & filled with warmth of his love she smiles...

The Boutique scene ...

again all he cares for is her choice..whatever she picks ...chooses ..holds to herself ...she will have them all....

She tried to tease him by picking up the men's garb & he nodded to it too...

But again she was left speechless with the love that he showered on her ...

A total honey - coated Maaneet episode.......but the precap tells me ...that tomorrow we are to get our health check done ....'bitter medicines' on its way Annie sure wont get the true picture from Tasha.
But the truth she should know...so that later she does not end up as NT's pawn or Arjun's...atleast not with Geet as issue.

more from me.....later

love you lots

Nandita

perfect nandu why u dont send me ur nalysis nowdays because I missed few
rickks thumbnail

Viju...meine bhi note kia tha....so cool na...maybe this is Vinu's way of making up for ignoring us for so many days!!!
πŸ˜‰

Hai na hai na...Mujhe bhi yehi lga and i quotedthe same in Nihu's Post tooπŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anne said right " idiots hinge Jo tumhare paas aaienge" yes only idiots can be honest with Geet Show, we criticized strongly, we praised, we have all right to say anything, cause we are idiots....

What say guys?

Aaj toh idiots ko dil se yaad kiya Gaya hai, abb tuk humare lafz jaate theey, humari Soch jaati thi, pur aaj hum aagaye theey, unko lafzon mein idiots theey....

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 13 years ago