Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
palak plllllllllllllllllllllllllz     cont soon
i love to read this for monaya dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cont sooooooooooon
awesome concpt yara๐Ÿ˜‰
Maisha007 thumbnail
that was nice....n its rockingggg!! the concept is familiar to me....๐Ÿ˜‰..hehehe anyways..plz continue asappp
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome u know what i watch that serial reguraly after mjht this is my favourite serial.its amazing to imagine our monaya in that charectors.can't wait for your os.but i love read this as ff.if u have any concept in your mind write it as ff
karantakiar thumbnail
waooooo waoooooooooooo palakkkkkkkkkkkkk sabse pehle ek huggggggggg๐Ÿค—................ ur cncptttttttttttttttttttt ws totalllyyyyy differnt babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
superb yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb jldiii updttttttttttt krde os yaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,,,w8 nii hooo rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.๐Ÿ‘
luv uuuuuuuu
vritika๐Ÿ‘
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear.........The idea concept is Fine ...I watch this Show PKEYNK and U have taken The idea from this shows present track....Good concept But but................

But But Dear Plss its my advice Please Use the characters name as Samrat and Gunjan Not MOHIT and Sanaya ..................Dear Please donot mind But Mohit and Sanaya are real human beings ..they r not fictional characters......I hope u understand what I am trying to say..........this is my advice Rest decision is Up 2 U Dear.......

Gunjan..........
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey Dear.........The idea concept is Fine ...I watch this Show PKEYNK and U have taken The idea from this shows present track....Good concept But but................

But But Dear Plss its my advice Please Use the characters name as Samrat and Gunjan Not MOHIT and Sanaya ..................Dear Please donot mind But Mohit and Sanaya are real human beings ..they r not fictional characters......I hope u understand what I am trying to say..........this is my advice Rest decision is Up 2 U Dear.......

Gunjan..........

thanks soo much dear for commenting..i ll keep that in mind..i m glad u pointed out my folly n that also in a positive sense..thanks a toonee dear..i ll surely change d characters๐Ÿ˜‰
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb 
nice :) 
update soon haan 
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

thanks soo much dear for commenting..i ll keep that in mind..i m glad u pointed out my folly n that also in a positive sense..thanks a toonee dear..i ll surely change d characters๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Dear Thanks 4 replying ๐Ÿค—...I am glad that u didnt mind my advice and took my advice in a positive sense๐Ÿ˜Š......I am Happy that U changed the characters...๐Ÿ˜Š........

Thanks aTon dear...U rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค—....And One more thing U changed all the names to Samrat and Gunjan Thanks 4 that ๐Ÿ˜ŠBut in one line of Ur story U forgot to change the name 2 Samrat.....Here is the line n paragraph I am talking about๐Ÿ˜‰---------
to back full advantage as mohit ............U forgot 2 change this to Samrat..๐Ÿ˜‰..........

and when u update ur latest Sajan Os do Pm me also plssss๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks 4 changing the characters to sajan๐Ÿ˜Š........

Love Gunjan....๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Dear Thanks 4 replying ๐Ÿค—...I am glad that u didnt mind my advice and took my advice in a positive sense๐Ÿ˜Š......I am Happy that U changed the characters...๐Ÿ˜Š........

Thanks aTon dear...U rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค—....And One more thing U changed all the names to Samrat and Gunjan Thanks 4 that ๐Ÿ˜ŠBut in one line of Ur story U forgot to change the name 2 Samrat.....Here is the line n paragraph I am talking about๐Ÿ˜‰---------
to back full advantage as mohit ............U forgot 2 change this to Samrat..๐Ÿ˜‰..........

and when u update ur latest Sajan Os do Pm me also plssss๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks 4 changing the characters to sajan๐Ÿ˜Š........

Love Gunjan....๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

i ve made the changes..thanks friend...i ll surly pm u...๐Ÿ˜ณ