Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww loveee da 1st part awww sammy is so so loving he making breakfast for gunji how sweet how can gunji not fall in love wid sammy man hopeee jaldi she falls in love wid sammy n den da OS awwww it was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee concept loveee it it was kinda lyk hum tum naa anyways good luck for exams will miss ur updates n u
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweosmeee os loved it and sorry 4 commenting late and good luck 4 exmas
Edited by -mysterygirl- - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hiii guys well I ll b writing an os..actually this scene is 4m other serial where a girl gets injured and the boy(whose  actually a vampire leaves the place due 2 some reasons)well I actually imagined monaya..and soo decided to write an os on it..plz give in ur reviews'

Story-----

Gunjan gets a chit that samrat is waiting for her outside and desperate to meet him she goes out..and calls out his name bt he is nowhere to b found..in the corner there is a car which is waiting ffor her 2 move so that he can kill her coz of her he lost her so called LOVE'actually this guy is a womaniiser who made a girl pregnant n then made her scared that if she reveals the truth she wont live anymore..bt due to gunjan n her friend he gets exposed leaving his fioncee n family shocked n his fioncee also walks out on him'

And so he gets flashbacks n wants to back full advantage as samrat is nt there to protect her..and soo he drives the car in full speed and then injures gunjan who is now battling b/w life n death..samrat is unaware bt gets a sensation that everything is not well and soo dying to meet gunjan..he leaves every1..bt will the world care abt his feeling?

Will his fake parents allow him to leave that safe place n go somewhere else where dangers r surrounding them from all sides?

Howz it?plz comment

m waitin..

love

palak

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
hey palak its wonderful concept can't wait to read this i think u should make FF for this concept it will be treat for us to read and if not possible for FF then can't wait for this OS and thanks for pm 
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beauitful Palak..
Awesome concept..
Can't wait to read ur OS..
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
palak this is an awsome concept its really very amazing u should extend it mroe then an os that will be amazing
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved d concept.........but plz name it yaar............
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey palak aweosmeee concept loved it i think u should make a ff would luv to read do contineu soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was niceeeeeeeeee
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic os...cont soon