my gallery UPDATED Pg 32

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys..i m back with my gallery of ff' and os..i cant live withut sajan and soo that is y i thot of opening a gallery..my previous posts are-

life after marriage

hum tum aur baby-mayur os

hidden emotion-sajan os

ALIVE JUST TO MEET U-SAJAN FF

my other os---

Noone can take u away from me--abhiya os--

Loved you Always--arjuhi

Abhiya OS--Reunion

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1745419

i ll be writing more..all those who want me 2 send a pm plz let me noe and send me a buddy request too..
thank u
love 
palak
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
PM LIST-
1) ArshSajan
2) SaJan_Sana4ever
3)    amy00487
4) Sajan_Ekta
5) Ayesha_LuvSaJan
6)  mulan
7)monaya_sajan
8)swati98
9)aashizin
10)sweetsurabhi94
11)preety88

12)SaJan-SaJan

13)deepti_mohit

14) mjhtmayur

15)nishi_sajan

16)mysterygirl

17)cutekins

18)ria_lovesajan

19)karantakiar

20)adeenrocks

21)mjhtian94

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Topics

1) i belong to u only-sajan os-page 1
2)i m waiting for u kabse...-page 6
3)my first friend and love-page 17
4)hain dil me koi baat?-page 21
5)dooriyan-page 26
6)sajan ss---page 29(part-page 32)
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
I BELONG TO YOU ONLY

Samrat and gunjan were very gud frnds'samrat was the son of a wealthy man and gunjan was a daughter of a poor man..their fathers were very gud friends in the beginning bt due to samrat's fathers bitterness towards gunjan turned their friendship into a sour note..samrat hated his dad as he was the one responsible who separated these 2 gr8 frnds who couldn't think of even living separately'

It was 5 years now and they both stay poles apart..gunjan has no hateness 4 samrat or his family and samrat knows that'he is only scared of her father as he said that if he tried to meet gunjan again..she wld have 2 pay a big price as he wld get her married sumwhere else..and obviously samrat, gunjan's best friend couldn't tolerate that if she wld get hurt from him'and soo  that is they both stayed alone without any calls any emails etc etc

Gunjan loved samrat from her childhood bt was too shy to reveal it to him as she thot wat if he didn't have the same feelings for her and if those feelings broke their frndship then?

And that is the reason y samrat's dad hated gunjan as he wanted a classy d-i-l for his son samrat who wld flaunt their status well and wld not b like gunjan-simple sober and simply middle class'he had heard her confessing her love for samrat and soo due to this he hurled bad mouthed words at her which was heard by gunjan's father who cldnt tolerate this fact and vowed that he wld never let these 2 unite'

And now after 5 years wen samrat also realized his love for gunjan couldn't stay without gunjan was eager to meet her and confess her abt his feelings'and so he left his place without informing any1 abt his whereabouts..he jut left a letter sayin that he hates his dad who after reading this letter couldn't tolerate this and banned samrat 4m coming to his house

It was raining cats and dogs in the nite wen samrat reached the small city of gunjan where gunajan along with her baoji resided'he was on his mission to search for his love..banging doors and asking bt in vain cldnt look 4 his love..

When it was too late he went to a house to ask for shelter as it was very cold as it had been raining all day long,,the man was drunk and wen he saw that a rich man has come to his place..he allowed samrat to stay as he thot he wld steal money 4m him wen he slept..

He entered the place and then that drunk man told his wife to get water for him..the girl came with a veil which covered her face bt not her injured hands..she served water with trembled hands and samrat saw that..suddenly her veil blew off and samrat was shocked to c his love,gunjan in such a bad condition who was hit by that man..her face had now lost all the shine n glow..he was very angry..he stood up and was going to hit that man wen gunjan said "plz don't do nething..i ll meet u at nite..and plz b careful he has just stopped u so that he can rob u put of ur money..i ll talk 2 u at2 in the nite..till then plz don't do anything'

Samrat calmed down bt his heart was both happy n sad..happy 2 c her after 5 long yrs and sad to c her in such a bad condition..he was waiting for the clock to strike two wen every1 was asleep and then finally the time arrive wen he cld talk 2 his chashmish...

I LL CONT TOMORROW IN THE MRNG SOON..THOSE WHO WANT TO BE ADDED IN THE PM LIST PLZ NOTIFY ME
THANKS 
LOVE 
PALAK

PLZ DONT FORGET TO LEAVE IN UR COMMENTS OTHERWISE I LL THINK U ALL R OT INTERESTED

PART 2 -PAGE 2
PART 3-PAGE 4
Maisha007 thumbnail
a=hey....loved the 1st partt!!!!! n plzz continue life after marrige as soon as possiblee!!!!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Add Me To PM List !! 😳
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

hello guys..i m back with my gallery of ff' and os..i cant live withut sajan and soo that is y i thot of opening a gallery..my previous posts are-

life after marriage

hum tum aur baby-mayur os

hidden emotion-sajan os

i ll be writing more..all those who want me 2 send a pm plz let me noe and send me a buddy request too..
thank u
love 
palak

Congo on ur gallary Palak!! keep it up dear!!πŸ˜ƒ
mohit_rockstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy00487

Congo on ur gallary Palak!! keep it up dear!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear..i ll surely pm the next time i updateπŸ˜ƒ
Sajan_Ekta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2