Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

KB - loved your description of Sam .. He rocks and deserves to win this show ! =]

I know ...All my close friends on the forum are sam fans ...so I have to keep them happy na ?? 😳 πŸ˜†

But seriously ...if nothing, sameer knows how to stand up for himself .....He doesn't get influenced by the majority . He has his own issues but overall he is nice .
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

I know ...All my close friends on the forum are sam fans ...so I have to keep them happy na ?? 😳 πŸ˜†

But seriously ...if nothing, sameer knows how to stand up for himself .....He doesn't get influenced by the majority . He has his own issues but overall he is nice .

Ohw okay, I actually thought u hated Sam&Shweta 😊
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think that time she had only following option 4 nomination.

1. Sam (she can't nominate him)
2. Seema (she can't nominate her)
3. MT
4. Sara

Now, her choice is bw MT and Sara, I think her option 2 chose sara was alright. If she had any other choice, then she definitely saves sara.

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Ohw okay, I actually thought u hated Sam&Shweta 😊

constructive critics are often called haters 😎
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes Agreed ....I have nothing personal against her ....I was simply displaying acts of backstabbing. Now Hrishant was similar player,smart one but at the same time he was mostly straight forward.

I think anything is fair in this game ...and thats one reason I support dolly too 😳 πŸ˜† 

Why should people have problems with Dolly being abusive ? That could be just her own way of playing game ???

ye kisiko nahi diktha na. rules change according to people's whims and fancies.πŸ˜†
Prud123 thumbnail

LOL ...Should I address you as Manisha ??

BTW, I never brought Manoj into the mix ....you were the one who kind of brought him mentioning there was no choice for her . My point is that if shweta or anyone else has issues with others, they could be open as well. Like Khali for example, how difficult was it to guess that khali will nominate Sam ?? Even in open nomination he was straight forward with right reasons.

But to your overall point ...I guess two opinions can coexist. ...So you are right about shweta  :) Even though we see same show we can have different viewpoints.

If you would see our earlier posts you would know that all i said was that only seema,sam and manoj were left for nomination so she had no choice as they were her good friends but then you started saying that they arent and that's how our whole discussion on shweta-manoj started.Anyways if you want to say that i got manoj into this whole equation its ok i accept i cant argue with you about this as well.And yes there definitely can be two point of views was just trying to understand yours and by no means was i trying to change it.That's why i asked you two questions
1)Would shweta not have been a backstabber if she would have nominated manoj instead of sara
2)Should shweta have not morally supported sara or approached her because she was going to nominate her in next nominations?

But you still havent answered so i give up asking you these questions.May be you dont want to answer so its ok cant really force you And yes you can call me manisha

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I saw somewhere KB mentioned, Shweta could have given hints to Sara that she is gonna nominate her πŸ˜†..

I wonder which person in the show has given hint to others that they r gonna nominate him/her? Did Sam do that ever? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I saw somewhere KB mentioned, Shweta could have given hints to Sara that she is gonna nominate her πŸ˜†..

I wonder which person in the show has given hint to others that they r gonna nominate him/her? Did Sam do that ever? πŸ˜†

Nah nah ....that  post was in context to earlier replies there ......There is no need to give any hint if the person is straightforward ..

Example ...

When dolly nominated sara (captains vote) ...would you call it backstabbing ? Coz dolly had guts to say the same things to sara on her face ........she was not friendly to sara specifically  before putting in her name for nomination .....Jo jabaan pe hain ..wahi dil me bhi 😳  If dolly was backstabber, she would first take sara into confidence and then nominate her πŸ˜•

Anyways I will catch up later with you and manisha........Its almost 5:30 here ...so let me get going with other things .

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nah nah ....that  post was in context to earlier replies there ......There is no need to give any hint if the person is straightforward ..

Example ...

When dolly nominated sara (captains vote) ...would you call it backstabbing ? Coz dolly had guts to say the same things to sara on her face ........she was not friendly to sara specifically  before putting in her name for nomination .....Jo jabaan pe hain ..wahi dil me bhi 😳  If dolly was backstabber, she would first take sara into confidence and then nominate her πŸ˜•

Anyways I will catch up later with you and manisha........Its almost 5:30 here ...so let me get going with other things .

ST has the guts to say things right on their faces as well honey..

1. Shweta to MT - Open nomination 😲
2. Shweta to Hrishant - You are a bloody nag.πŸ˜†
3. Shweta to Sam - You're being illogicalπŸ₯±
4. Shweta to Veena - Jadugarni . ( Which she IS ! And it's another thing that Veena thinks she is notπŸ˜† )..
5. Shweta to Sara - During that Dolly-Basi-Roti fiasco.. Also when Veena-Shweta-Sara had problems Shweta said to Sara - U also keep sayign many things abt Veena should I disclose those?

Shweta does not prefer to talk to people abt such trifle food issues, but she does not like those things. Big deal? Fighting for a roti or rusk would be too weird, but yes, sometimes it does hurt or becomes an issue. Salman also said - Der are people who dont want to hurt others, so they keep mum..

I dont understand how nominating Sara can be a backstabbin. Because she had no option that week. And not that she considers Sara as her best friend forever? 🀒 She cleared some misunderstandings, that's all.. That does not make them best of sisters. And next week Shweta is gonna nominate Ashmit. What abt that ? πŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

4. Shweta to Veena - Jadugarni . ( Which she IS ! And it's another thing that Veena thinks she is notπŸ˜† )..

She's weird, she thinks things that she isn't, she is ... and things she is, she isn't πŸ€”πŸ€£
Like she considers herself ''khoobsurat'' πŸ€’πŸ˜†