Hopefully Backstabbers won't win this BB season

Posted: 13 years ago

Backstabber - A traitor or hypocrite, such as a friend assumed trustworthy but who verbally attacks or hurts  when one's back is turned.It defines  immoral and wicked approach of an individual.

Few examples

SHWETA - Very capable winner but she nominated Sara in the same week while being friendly with her. Sara assumed shweta as her trustworthy sister but what happened ?? Anyone can nominate anybody but it would respectable to be forthright and confront any issues on face.

SEEMA - Manoj had all the trust in seema but seema didi nominated him and  never gave him clue that she was upset with him for anything. The whole episode was interesting.

VEENA - She appears to be straightforward but at times she is not. In initial episodes she was friendly with sara and called her younger sis, but at the same time kept nominating her.

Dolly - Abusive but entertaining  but straightforward  ...interesting case  😆

Khali - Non-entertaining but straightforward mostly. He nominated Sameer right on the face while giving the honest reason :)

Assmit - Crybaby but he can confront anyone and is logical at times. Not bad !!

Sameer - A decent player but appears rigid at times He is very straightforward though and stands up for what he feels is right 😛

So Indiawaloo and Duniyawaloo, who is the deserving winner based on merely  this trait  i.e. backstabbing ?? 😳 

Your views ? who and why ?? 

So who you you prefer ??? The one who is hypocrite or the one who is straight forward ??? 😳

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Dolly is the winner from my side.. period

but since she wont win.. cuz the deserving contestant never wins.. i would be happy if Seema or Sam win or even Veena..

Shweta and Ashmit ko kisi haal main nahi jeetna chahiye bas...

BTW my honest opinion is everybody should loose becuz they all are equally irritating leaving Dolly cuz she's an exception..😃
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

i think either KHALI or SAMEER should win this game....

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Dolly is the winner from my side.. period

Ok big boss 😳 😆
In my opinion Sammy deserves to win on this aspect..... He has been outspoken and been a scapegoat most of the time for this attitude of his..... but BETTER on FACE than BACK.....!
Originally posted by laxmi_s

In my opinion Sammy deserves to win on this aspect..... He has been outspoken and been a scapegoat most of the time for this attitude of his..... but BETTER on FACE than BACK.....!

I blindly vote for Sameer to win.
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Ok big boss 😳 😆

Bigg boss chahte hain aap dolly ko ziada se ziada vote de kar jitwaiye..😆 aur agar vote poore na padein to dhaandli kijye.. lekin jitwaiye dolly ko hi yeh aapka task hai..
From my Shweta or Veena should win!!!😆
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Exactly .......Sameer should win ..He has been their from day1 ....He hasn't changed over all these days. Moreover he is NOT backstabber like few others in the house 😛
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jesmina

From my Shweta or Veena should win!!!😆

Ok so you are supporting backstabbers ? 😳 😆