Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Prud

Buddy i am finding it difficult to understand your logic behind calling Manoi/shweta as sweet friends.

Lets look at your own example. You said ST nominated MT first time over some food issues. If that was the case, then she shud first talked to him on face about those issues rather than nominating him directly. That would have been surprise for MT otherwise. A good friend always shares certain things.

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Dolly or Sameer should win bcos Dolly is very straightforward and says what she has to people's face..But it is a game and to backstab is the only thing they can do to make their lives a little interesting while living in such a boring and isolated house, however i agree with your logic also..

btw, who do you want to win in general?
Angel x

Originally posted by: Angel x

I think Dolly or Sameer should win bcos Dolly is very straightforward and says what she has to people's face..But it is a game and to backstab is the only thing they can do to make their lives a little interesting while living in such a boring and isolated house, however i agree with your logic also..

btw, who do you want to win in general?
Angel x

I guess we think alike :)

Dolly or sameer should win 😛 .....doesn't matter who wins actually ...but dolly was good entertainment of this season.
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

so no chance of veena n ass wining........good...................😉
hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from side i thought seema ji but know i think it should be dolly i love she is funny
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shweta was not the backstabber 😉 She didnt have any choice that week..

And m pretty much 19856352% sure that if she had had nominated Manojwa, still people would have called her backstabber 😉 And all those allegations of MT against ST would be true then.. M happy those were not 🤣

When either ways it's ST's fault, then I think it's just an excuse to call her Backstabber 😆 Jo bhi kare, that would be backstabbing 😆 So what to do.. M glad Manojwa said he would say sorry to her.. And Sara, after watching her nominations ( ST nominated her etc etc ), she still thinks ST is like her Elder sister..😆

Jab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shweta's reasons wer justified tho... n also this is a reality shw wer every1 has cum 2 win the title nt make friends.. so back stabbing one another is bound 2 tke place... this is an issue i wish sum1 in the house had addressed 2 ashmit wen he was cryin ova sara nominating veena... i mean come on this is a reality shw, evry1 is there 2 win n thus at sum point wil nominate one another...

i want shweta or sam 2 win

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

shweta's reasons wer justified tho... n also this is a reality shw wer every1 has cum 2 win the title nt make friends.. so back stabbing one another is bound 2 tke place... this is an issue i wish sum1 in the house had addressed 2 ashmit wen he was cryin ova sara nominating veena... i mean come on this is a reality shw, evry1 is there 2 win n thus at sum point wil nominate one another...

i want shweta or sam 2 win

Yes agreed. I think practically speaking every reality show has this.

But I thought Sameer in a way is playing fair game. I think one doesn't have to friendly to their enemies and then backstab them ......They can be very straight forward instead.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Yes agreed. I think practically speaking every reality show has this.

But I thought Sameer in a way is playing fair game. I think one doesn't have to friendly to their enemies and then backstab them ......They can be very straight forward instead.

Samir is kind of reserved person, and he has problem with most of the people in the house. Pingal family, Khali, Dolly.. Good thing is that he is straight-forward..

But Shweta loves to talk, and likes to maintain good relation with everyone. What's wrong in that ? That doesn't mean she cant nominate anyone from those people with whom she interacts nicely?

Next week we will see Shweta's nominating Dolly, or Khali or Veena.. Except Veena, she is friendly with the other two ! Big deal ? Not talking to much people or keeping bad relation with everyone is suffocating.

And anyways, Sara knew that people blame her for her partiality. Did Shweta need to tell this to Sara? She knew that, she herself said that to Ashmit na.. 😕.. So if someone nominates her for being partial, how does tht matter?😕