Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi
Completely agree with you prerna4  if shweta would have nominated manoj then everything he said about her would have been true.Which would have been very bad

@ Guddi

LOL ...I already tried to explain it here
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563695&TPN=13

I could be wrong ..but I just wrote what i saw in the show 😳 

You are going on different track here ...I never said there is anything wrong in shweta maintaining good relations with everyone in house. :)  I am specifically talking about act of backstabbing per definition in my original post. Don't get confused between backstabbing and bitching.

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

I guess we think alike :)

Dolly or sameer should win πŸ˜› .....doesn't matter who wins actually ...but dolly was good entertainment of this season.

I think this time 90% chance is there will be a female winner...and with Seema gone, Sweta stands the best chance...
I had a hope Seema Parihar might win the show...but its a game, whoever plays the game best, will win it...

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi

Completely agree with you prerna4  if shweta would have nominated manoj then everything he said about her would have been true.Which would have been very bad

There is no point in discussing shweta-manoj here .........we are specifically talking about how shweta approached Sara in the same week she nominated her. 😳  Its just that timing of their late night convo wasn't right ...Sara all of sudden thought ST was morally supprting her ...and boom ........there goes knife in the back 😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@ Guddi

LOL ...I already tried to explain it here
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563695&TPN=13

I could be wrong ..but I just wrote what i saw in the show 😳 

You are going on different track here ...I never said there is anything wrong in shweta maintaining good relations with everyone in house. :)  I am specifically talking about act of backstabbing per definition in my original post. Don't get confused between backstabbing and bitching.

Hmmm

Ok I saw tht post now..

1. First of all there is a thin line between backstabbing and bitching .....looks like some members are getting confused and they are saying everyone is backstabber in the show  !

Yes.. Thin line between bitching n backstabbing.. What Shweta did was Bitching abt Sara.. Which every other person does in the show😭.. And lemme come to the other points, where it says why it is backstabbing..

2. Shweta knew sara being TV actress had good fan following which she mentioned as well after sara's first eviction. For shweta, sara was a great competitior becuase looks like sara has good fan following and two contenstants from same industry would be too competitive. 😳

This is true for everyone, even Sameer Soni who nominated Sara that week.. Isnt it? How does this make Shweta backstabber? 😊

3. Shweta approached sara only after she was disturbed/isolated from pingle family. Late in the night, she tried to take sara into her confidence . Sara was vulnerable at that point and was easy target for shweta. πŸ˜†

No.. Shweta approached Sara only before she was isolated from Pingle family. The gaowala seherwala task's 2nd day was when Shweta approached Sara.. And Sara-Ashmit-Veena nautanki happened in School task πŸ˜‰.. Plus.. Shweta was in risk that Sara might go n tell her pingle family abt this thing.. But still Shweta did it.. For wht?.. So that Pingle family DEFFO nominates her for trying to break their family? πŸ˜† And later on, when Sara was driven away from that family, Shweta-Sam-Seema were der to take care of her.. Because apparently, Shweta-Sam had no issue with Sara. It was always Veena and Ashmit πŸ₯±

4. Now during nominations, ST probably nominated sara thinking that assmit/veena/manoj will nominate her as well and good chance of sara's eviction. 😳

Now calculations of probability and statistics should not be counted into discussions where we are reaching to a confirmed conclusion - Backstabber or not.. πŸ˜† It's too definite for any probable things😳
Prud123 thumbnail

There is no point in discussing shweta-manoj here .........we are specifically talking about how shweta approached Sara in the same week she nominated her. 😳  Its just that timing of their late night convo wasn't right ...Sara all of sudden thought ST was morally supprting her ...and boom ........there goes knife in the back 😳

Well let me just summarize what we have been discussing your point is that shweta was nice and sweet with sara and then nominated her and my point was that she nominated sara only because there was no choice.Then you started saying her other option could have been manoj to which i disagreed.But now i dont understand what you are saying.Are you trying to say that shweta shouldn't have morally supported sara or approached her because she was going to nominate her in the next nomination?

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

actually, this is a game and everyone is playing...like the most wise and mtaured persons had said that Sweta is playing a big game (lawyer said in the first two weeks itself and then others, most of them are not youngsters but with wide experience). Sweta is definitely playing a game and if her game can win her the show, she is the smartest and there should not be question. she is here to win the game. She is afking, or doing anything...but still she is carrying on with diplomacy and is in the show. IT has nothing to do with goodness...the most smart person as regards to tricks and manipulation wins the game...its like a game of chess, where one proceeds with a definite game plan and wins the king, here the trophy....

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

actually, this is a game and everyone is playing...like the most wise and mtaured persons had said that Sweta is playing a big game (lawyer said in the first two weeks itself and then others, most of them are not youngsters but with wide experience). Sweta is definitely playing a game and if her game can win her the show, she is the smartest and there should not be question. she is here to win the game. She is afking, or doing anything...but still she is carrying on with diplomacy and is in the show. IT has nothing to do with goodness...the most smart person as regards to tricks and manipulation wins the game...its like a game of chess, where one proceeds with a definite game plan and wins the king, here the trophy....

Yes Agreed ....I have nothing personal against her ....I was simply displaying acts of backstabbing. Now Hrishant was similar player,smart one but at the same time he was mostly straight forward.

I think anything is fair in this game ...and thats one reason I support dolly too 😳 πŸ˜† 

Why should people have problems with Dolly being abusive ? That could be just her own way of playing game ???

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
KB - loved your description of Sam .. He rocks and deserves to win this show ! =]
I was really sad when Hrishant went out, he deserved to win as well
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well let me just summarize what we have been discussing your point is that shweta was nice and sweet with sara and then nominated her and my point was that she nominated sara only because there was no choice.Then you started saying her other option could have been manoj to which i disagreed.But now i dont understand what you are saying.Are you trying to say that shweta shouldn't have morally supported sara or approached her because she was going to nominate her in the next nomination?

LOL ...Should I address you as Manisha ??

BTW, I never brought Manoj into the mix ....you were the one who kind of brought him mentioning there was no choice for her . My point is that if shweta or anyone else has issues with others, they could be open as well. Like Khali for example, how difficult was it to guess that khali will nominate Sam ?? Even in open nomination he was straight forward with right reasons.

But to your overall point ...I guess two opinions can coexist. ...So you are right about shweta  :) Even though we see same show we can have different viewpoints.