Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pragya... Deepika/Ranbir or a Kareena/Priyanka is just one of the examples in general I am giving...

What I mean to say is below the belt comments all these celebs are guilty of one time or the other..... So why is Koena Mitra getting so much flak just becoz she responded back to Saif.... Just bcoz she is Koena Mitra and not some loved celeb....  

And regarding Saif.. Yes.. 😊  that is exactly what i was thinking when he said Koena's name.......   

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Going on KWK doesn't mean you get diplomatic immunity against any kind of verbal retaliation from people you are taking cruel digs at. You want to get sniggers of approval from Karan for your bold and controversial answers, then prepare yourself  for some indignant and equally cruel ripostes from the aggrieved parties. I don't know why this is such a hard concept? Do people really have such bloated opinions about themselves or are they that clueless that they do not  understand that everyone has a right to speak their minds - on KWK or as a response to KWK.

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry guys but kareena didnt do any surgury to her jow line it was always huge ...

Originally posted by: reha_rm

I am a bit confused here .. KJO asked Saif worst case of Botox ini ?🤔 n Koena went for cosmetic surgery n not botox ... Botox n cosmetic sugery are different no ? or not ?😕

Kareena's intellect has been rubbing off on the guy..😆.. can  you blame him..😆😆

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

This is exactly why Saif isn't the self proclaimed gentleman he is touted to be. A gentleman never beats down someone who's already fallen. Koena already knows her plastic surgery was a botched job, she has even regretted it in press and admittied to being depressed..... hell everyone knows....so why pick on her?

He should have named Bebo for her jaw surgeries, Priety and Karishma for their inumerable botoxes and Gauri for her fake tan and everyday botox. Or heck....he should have named himself. He should have let the world know how did his wrinkles vanish all of a sudden? Or how did his thinning hair magically appear one day? ðŸ˜•

There's a reason why hollywood papparazzi stopped picking on Tara Reid after she came out and said the botched up job on her abs left her humiliated and depressed. You don't pick on the downtrodden. Koena has already come clean about it and regretted it, so to pick on her is not only redundant but unhuman. 

Rubbing salt on someones elses wounds.. Not very royal on Nawab's part..
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karan should leave these kinds of questions out! ITs not nice at all its very humiliating, i bet 90% of bollywood gets Botox/surgeries done, because they are basically paid to look good.

i do remember koena saying how mad her parents were and how depressed she got. she made a mistake and admitted it end of story. 

Saif should have not taken anyones name just like Anil kapoor took Shilpa's name. Anil did not only take shilpa's name but told a mini story about it to how humiliating. 

I agree with the ppl that said Mitra is a easy target, but when it comes to bad surgeries Gauri Khan is right up there with Rakhi, mitra, malika; so why doesn't anyone ever take her name. these clebs think they are so open and carefree about their comments, but still they think wisely before taking any big names to avoid falling in deep water.

i also did  not like that mitra said Saif is a Gareeb Nawab, why stoop down to that level.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How is Koena being any different by calling saif a gareeb nawaab then? Coz his family lost their family fortunes?
She isnt taking her own advice. She's resorting to the same tactics.

Perhaps Saif should have kept his mouth shut. But in his defense, we're talking of someone who has been more in the news for her surgeries and face gone wrong than her profession.

In the end, I think this is definitely an indication that there will not be a season 4 of KWK, lol.
The controversies nad amount of upset celeb, the media scrutiny has just grown. Before celebs could get away with saying things about each other coz the media didnt pick up on every little thing said. Not anymore. Already heard that karan was having tough time getting guests (main reason he had to ask saif and kareena to come together at the last minute), so his show aint gonna be lasting to another season.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

How is Koena being any different by calling saif a gareeb nawaab then? Coz his family lost their family fortunes?

She isnt taking her own advice. She's resorting to the same tactics.

Perhaps Saif should have kept his mouth shut. But in his defense, we're talking of someone who has been more in the news for her surgeries and face gone wrong than her profession.

In the end, I think this is definitely an indication that there will not be a season 4 of KWK, lol.
The controversies nad amount of upset celeb, the media scrutiny has just grown. Before celebs could get away with saying things about each other coz the media didnt pick up on every little thing said. Not anymore. Already heard that karan was having tough time getting guests (main reason he had to ask saif and kareena to come together at the last minute), so his show aint gonna be lasting to another season.

well, as they say... what you sow, so shall you recieve... so saif is just getting a dose of his own medicine...!  😛😉

it's easier to make fun of people who are out of the race/not popular and get away with it... but totally different standards for others who are not...!

maybe karan will take a break for the next season...!   wasn't there a big gap between the last season and this season of KWK...!   😕  don't recall though...!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.. he did take a gap last time... After this season he will need a longer gap... 😆 and then he can come back again and get the guests in reverse order and start it all over again...

But nothing beats this season filled with Kattiness, bitchiness and nastiness and total entertainment ka full mazaa for the viewers... 😊
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha
saifuuuuuu shud talk abt botox (i gotta stop calling him that :p)
he couldnt even smile properly becos of his botox in the kwk epi 😆 saif deserved the hamper over kareena for sure tho