SAIF a GAREEB NAWAB says KOENA MITRA after KWK - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I think Koena has every right to react to the comment made by Saif who himself seems to have widely used Botox. On one hand he uses it and still has the guts to take someone else's name. He should have just ignored the question and said no comments.

Most of the stars appearing on KWK seem to picks up on other actors who dont have a back-up in the industry.

However Koena calling Saif a Gareeb nawab is very distasteful.
miley cyrus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Being judgemental about other people's decisions is also not right. Saif should have just avoided the question. If being honest would hurt someone, then i'd rather be dishonest.
and how the hell is koena wrong in this situation?????? She had a bad surgery, right. She made her face look awful, riight. These facts don't make koena wrong in this situation. She had every right to react.She made a mistake but that's on her. Why do others need to be judgemental about it???
Edited by miley cyrus - 13 years ago
koena is right, and it was very wrong of saif to comment on a girl's botox job, especially because he is a guy!! that just shows how sad he is!! he cud've passed, thats what peeps did in previous seasons!

he himself has used botox and kareena as much as peeps on this forum deny have fixed her jawline, after saying that i dun think he said this to pick on koena, he just knew koena has no bak up hence she was easy to name!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you notice Karan asked Saif about Botox not plastic surgeries. He asks his guests questions that is connected to themselves. Wasnt there a lot of questions during LAK that Saif had used Botox etc ?
Koena was an easy target like Rakhi Sawant. I agree with someelse who commented that its like calling a fat girl fat in public - its called being mean.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know who this lady is, but Saifoo is so silly - he has had the worst botox job himself.
This is exactly why Saif isn't the self proclaimed gentleman he is touted to be. A gentleman never beats down someone who's already fallen. Koena already knows her plastic surgery was a botched job, she has even regretted it in press and admittied to being depressed..... hell everyone knows....so why pick on her?

He should have named Bebo for her jaw surgeries, Priety and Karishma for their inumerable botoxes and Gauri for her fake tan and everyday botox. Or heck....he should have named himself. He should have let the world know how did his wrinkles vanish all of a sudden? Or how did his thinning hair magically appear one day? ðŸ˜•

There's a reason why hollywood papparazzi stopped picking on Tara Reid after she came out and said the botched up job on her abs left her humiliated and depressed. You don't pick on the downtrodden. Koena has already come clean about it and regretted it, so to pick on her is not only redundant but unhuman. 
Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all if instead of Koena Mitra, If Saif had take a Kareena or a PC or a Ash's name would people have reacted the same way.... NO... By now the fans would have jumped on Saif for taking their favorite's name...

Would Saif take a Katrina's or a PC's or a Ash's name.... NO..... He knows the repurcussions that would have in the outside world....

As someone already mentioned... Koena was an easy target just like a Rakhi Sawant or a Mallika Sherawat...

Anyways..this is showbiz... you humiliate someone on national television... get ready to face the same...

Any news may be true or false, but yes it is human to retaliate.....

How is this any different from the Ranbir Deepika Saga or the PC Kareena cat fight or for that matter any Bollywood celeb drama...... Even these guys have said nasty comments on the show and outside the other person has reacted strongly..... The respective fans have reacted strongly.....

Yes the only difference I see here is She is Koena Mitra and not a known celeb.... So she is a easy punching bag....

Agree.. What she said was distasteful exactly the same way as Saif said was distasteful...

Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
Maddy the difference with Deepika Ranbir and this one is Deepika might have a reason to feel wronged and cheated so she decided to get back to him on national television. In hindsight I dont think it was a great idea, but given that she still stands by what she said and refused to apologise makes me think that she was badly hurt.

However given that Saif himself gets botox regularly he should be the last person to point fingers at others.

Originally posted by: nalinidj

Why do people in glass houses always throw stones?

I love Mr SAK's acting since Hum Tum and he has impressed me ever since, but really what right does he have to judge some-one else's personal mistake?
Why do some people think that plastic surgery or Botox is worse than using make-up everyday, changing your hair colour, waxing your eyebrows or body - they are all enhancements, just different degrees of them. 
There is not a single one of them in the industry that are in the top grade that can say they have not enhanced one bit and they are as GOD made them - that would be sheer hypocrisy.  Most of them are coloured, buffed and waxed till they glow and still talk about others.
Koena made a choice to do plastic surgery and it went wrong, does that mean that now she is open to potshots from colleagues in her industry? 
He has the right to be critical of her acting, portrayal of roles, choice of roles and so forth, but to emphasize a personal mistake as fodder on a show is not very classy. 
I know that he would not take offence if people saw his divorcing his wife as a failure to be loyal or the inability to work at a marriage as he is constantly sprouting new age stuff when it comes to marriage, but other people are more sensitive to personal issues.

good point.

Mallika once sais in an interview when asked to cover-up, 'ask Ash to cover her face then I will cover my body.'

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nalinidj

Why do people in glass houses always throw stones?

I love Mr SAK's acting since Hum Tum and he has impressed me ever since, but really what right does he have to judge some-one else's personal mistake?
Why do some people think that plastic surgery or Botox is worse than using make-up everyday, changing your hair colour, waxing your eyebrows or body - they are all enhancements, just different degrees of them. 
There is not a single one of them in the industry that are in the top grade that can say they have not enhanced one bit and they are as GOD made them - that would be sheer hypocrisy.  Most of them are coloured, buffed and waxed till they glow and still talk about others.
Koena made a choice to do plastic surgery and it went wrong, does that mean that now she is open to potshots from colleagues in her industry? 
He has the right to be critical of her acting, portrayal of roles, choice of roles and so forth, but to emphasize a personal mistake as fodder on a show is not very classy. 
I know that he would not take offence if people saw his divorcing his wife as a failure to be loyal or the inability to work at a marriage as he is constantly sprouting new age stuff when it comes to marriage, but other people are more sensitive to personal issues.

Completely agree, thats the problem here, if if some famous celebrity then its ok for them to make comments and make nonsense statements and its all part of the game but if a lesser known or lesser successful person as much as opens his/her mouth , thats it ...all hell breaks loose and is ridiculed for everything.

saif should first look at himself before making such statements . So much for being called " classy gentleman" yeah right