What I'd like to see if this show continues

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No offense to the people who don't want to see this show continue, but it would be unfair for the viewers who want to see a continuation.  I feel like it would be good if this show took a break from airing & just continued off of last episode that aired on a later date or a Zee tv original movie (a movie that's a few hours long) got made continuing off of the story or a bunch of episodes continuing the story on DVD.  There are a few plot holes like Yagya's whereabouts & whether Bhisham is alive or not for example😭.  I'd rather have the show go on longer & acually have a PROPER ending than have it end earlier w/plot holes.

This are the things I'd like to see in the sequel:

1.  Bhisham.  It would be nice to see his character develop more fully.  The writers didn't make him as perfect & mature as Yagya & Samvad so he needed some growing up to do.  I absolutely don't like what the writers did to Bhisham in the last episode we saw him in.  Bhisham was actually improving ever since Reet performed those 2 rituals in his house & he was listening to Reet & not gettin' all creepy on her & was takin' her side.  We were seeing a different side to his character & then he all of a sudden, in that horrible episode, went all rapist on her & right after that, he fell off the terrace.  His character had potential but the writers didn't live up😡.  In conclusion, it would be nice to see a changed Bhisham who is still funny.

2.  Yagya.  Although I'm a Reet + Bhisham fan, I really want the writers to continue one of the things that Yagya brought to show which was romance.  It's quite unfortunate that the writers ignored him for quite a bit of the show after he went to jail for the 2nd timeCry.  In the sequel, I want Yagya to end up w/Mun.  Seriously, the writers sooo should have taken more advantage of these two characters & made a love story between them.  This is better than not seeing Yagya for so much of the show.  Besides, Mun did seem to have a crush on him but the writers didn't continue off of the crush unlike me in my fan fiction:-).  They'd make an odd but cute couple.  This pairing would have certainly caused a stir w/the other characters of the show, especially Reet, Bhisham & Jhallan.  That line that Mun made on the show after Yagya goes to jail for the 2nd time- "Reet, if I were u, I would have left everything & went to him."  When Mun said this I was like "go Mun😃!"  Go Munya!

3.  Reet + Bhisham.  The writers should have seriously went in the "Beauty and the Beast" direction w/Reet & Bhisham.  It would have been nice to see especially for Reet + Bhisham fans like me.  There were atleast a few things on this show that reminded me of the tale.  Like how she was held hostage at his place, the scene where he asked her to eat w/him & she refused to which resulted in him losing his temper, how Reet wanted to see her father so badly while she was in his house & how Reet was the light of his life.  In the tale, Belle ended up taming the beast & he becomes a better person & he eventually feels sympathy for her & lets her go but they ended up getting together at the end😊.  I could go more on about this fairy tale but I'll stop right  here.  I usually imagine Reet falling in love w/Bhisham only after he tells her that although he loves her a lot, if she wants to be w/someone else than she can go ahead & that he cares about her happiness. Go Reesham!

4.  Samvad.  Since I like a lot of people like Samvad, I wouldn't suggest the writers kill him in the sequel.  Although I'm a Reet + Bhisham fan I don't mind if Samvad & Reet are a couple for a temporary period of time.  I think it would be nice if Samvad ended up w/someone else.  In my fan fiction I imagine him dating his modern ex girlfriend, Sunaina who Jhallan hates.  Sunaina has to do with why Jhallan was upset w/Samvad in the past.  I imagine Sunaina being a lot different than Reet.  Unlike Reet, she doesn't go through phases in terms of being aggressive vs. passive.  She is an aggressive girl- enough said.  Sunaina also wears western clothes a lot of the time. 

5  Offspring.  I've usually imagine 2 babies being born.  Bharati (Reet & Bhisham's daughter).  Sometimes I imagine that Reet goes through post partum depression after she gives birth to her, & Bhisham gives her a lot of support at this time.  Laksh- short for Lakshman (Yagya & Mun's son) is another baby I imagine.  I would love to see at least a few babies born on the show.  That would be sooo cute.

6.  Jasoda.  I seriously don't give much of a crap w/what happens to this devil incarnate.  I seriously don't have any sympathy for her😡.  I usually imagine her still causin' trouble for Reet.  There is one thing I would like to change in terms of causing trouble for her though.  In the sequel, it would be nice if Bhisham has more faith in Reet & doesn't get so easily swayed w/what Jhallan tells him.  I think Jasoda brain washing him was one of the main reasons to his downfall & seeing him go the wrong path after he listens to Jasoda would be painful to watch (of course this already happened but I'm refferring to the future of the show).  A lot of the time I imagine him giving Jasoda a piece of his mind in the sequel.  I've even imagined him slapping her.  One time, I imagined Jasoda holding baby Bharati while Reet was going through her post partum depression & Bhisham takes her out of Jasoda's hands & he tells her that Reet & Bharati are his life & that he wants her to keep a distance from them.  He says that he won't let her MESS w/his head ever again.

7.  Thakur.  I think it would nice if Reet would see his spirit every now & then.  For example, Reet could be in a dilemma & Thakur helps her solve the issue.  I'm not as onto this happening as I'm onto the other things I've mentioned but I think it would be sweet & this would mean that we could still see him on the show even though he's dead😊.  I'd love to see his spirit scare the lights out of Jasoda too.  Devil Jasoda is not fearful of anyone & so it would be nice to see her actually be scared of someone for a change.  

~ Let me know what u think of my ideas & if u have any ideas than feel free to post them. 
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I do not think that viwers even want the show to be continued. I watch and I want it to end but why do not the do leap and everybody is happy. You are right on 1 side biut i want this show to end as quick as possoeble. So it should get an happy end but end in 2 episodes