Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
btw.. do u have ne idea y chand and his wifey dear hate piya??
any guesses?
πŸ₯±
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pokey i only agree wid 2 things...alice edward bonding and kishwar's voice...omgg chand was violent..bloody bluebell!
this is d colour of there eyes!🀣
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

pokey i only agree wid 2 things...alice edward bonding and kishwar's voice...omgg chand was violent..bloody bluebell!

this is d colour of there eyes!🀣

today Chaand even pushed AbhayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, & Chaand's eyes were so blue, they looked fake todayπŸ˜†, cpmapred to Abhay-HaseenaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
leeseunggilove thumbnail
i noe ashu.felt like cutting chand with an axe to drain his blue blooded coldness
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

lagta hai Ekta Maiyya ne humari sun li. I can see that Misha may be the one who'll ultimately support AbhIya's impossible love story.

You are most welcome to kill Maya, I mean W*F, he's told you that you can blame him so you're going to take undue advantage of that fact? Maya disgusts me in its most superlative form. I don't even want to waste more words on her!

P.S. Kishwar Merchant is an amazing actor! I've seen her work in the past also and specially I regularly watched MJHT and the time she was there is my most favourite part of the show. I've liked her ever since then. And I saw a couple of episodes of some show where she was a vamp when I was younger. So, ya, she's really good and she and Priya Wal are clearly the best performers in the show. She takes the cake though only because Hasina is a tougher character to play than Misha.

Yep. Mishkoo will be the one ultimately who will understand that just why AbhIya cannot be separated. Abhay and her liking each-other is a step in that direction. Maya should be packed off to Pluto... what a sissy! Kishwar is a fine actress and a fine person as well - always a pleasure to watch on screen. I am loving her so much as Haseena.😳😳😳😳😳😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i noe ashu.felt like cutting chand with an axe to drain his blue blooded coldness

Like this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

btw.. do u have ne idea y chand and his wifey dear hate piya??

any guesses?
πŸ₯±

Because they are going to lose Abhay to Piya.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Even that wouldn't be enough.....Chaand is a CLINICAL DEMON.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Like this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i love dese emoticonsssssssssssssss..lol ur way cooollllllπŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
thk123 thumbnail
I love today's Episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

-Clg scene with Danish-Mr Dobriyal.

-Chand & Mr dobriyal than Abhay-Danish's  give each other angry look.

[It was  awesome ,,Abhay toh wants to kill danish at tat time.].

-Misha-Abhay's scene..

[Rocking scene.   abhay always very cool around misha.. even he doesnt mind when misha  say bad about him..it was quite funny that he didnt answer her any question & keep saying ask pia.. than   answer final question that pia is at ur home.πŸ˜†]

-pia-misha's scene

-Raichand's scene
[ Must say .. it was brilliant sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.i   used laugh  when i  saw those blue lenses earlier.. but 2day it was very powerful.& yes i agree haseena do care for abhay..& abhay also  give her lots of respect.]

-Abhay-pia's scene

[ ofcourse ofcourse.. it was necessary scene to  comeplete episode.😍 loved the way he throw stone & called her down.πŸ˜† This 2  so so gorgeous . Abhay-pia is magical together.😍

& Background music is damn addictive..Its so so beautiful...plz plz plz someone help to download it.. i hv put request but  i didnt got any reply yet.😭]

i am glad that these ppl  r maintaining consistancy of show. & doesnt make it bore.πŸ‘πŸΌ After Longggggggggggggggggg    time Loving Ekta's work...Well done.