Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Fabulous Post Poca..I haven't seen the episode..but All I can say is I luv Abhisha Jodi..they resemble as a Bro-Sis or Buddies..type of relationship..

AbhIsha were cool!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

wht diff does tht make??? is he even their son???

Abhay is a vampire, so Chandeena cannot allow him to fall in love with a human being and expose all of them.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

i agree with u completely.......

i too loved abhaya-misha part.....
it was really very nice.....
and the precap was just fab.
our hero to the rescue..........
and yes i second u on kishwar's part too.........

Thank you so very much.πŸ˜ƒ...AbhIsha were cool and Abhay is Piya's saviour... so,he has to be there for her.😳
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay is a vampire, so Chandeena cannot allow him to fall in love with a human being and expose all of them.

oh ho!! duffer me!!πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Uff this Maya is getting more irritating day by day. Love Abhisha. Abhay was totally cool in the whole conversation and even smiling.πŸ˜‰ And Abhiya. The way Abhay said "dont ask me this question again". I think he wanted to say what u feel? Ask urself? multiple choice question of KBC.πŸ˜†

Maya aur Danish ko Liquid Oxygen mein daal dena chaahiye.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.....Abhay finds Mishkoo cute and amusing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Piya needs to stop her questiongiri to Abhay.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

they rocks...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Misha and her Vampire Jeeju were hilarious🀣 

Okay,

For once I am not gonna hop about Abhay-Piya rocking the screens , because even though I love their scenes and story as a AbhIya shipper , my fave scene was the Abhisha interaction. I just love Abhay-Misha together , no matter what the nature of their relationship.

same here even i am AbhiYa shipper....but then AbhiSha rocked the whole episode...their interaction were awesome...and AbhiSha smiled at each other😳😳....AbhiSha relationship in future is going to be rocking as buddies....and i can imagine some AbhiSha scenes where they will tease T with full swing....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its going to be rocking...a trailer was shown in the party when misha ask abhay what is between AbhiYa and he tells she needs one more drinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....then abhay being possesive towards misha and ask danish not to touch misha and he carries her to the room like a sweet brother-in-law and perfect husband does his dutiesβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘....and tdy AbhiSha's smiles is also a trailerπŸ˜‰...the real picture will start when misha supports AbhiYa like a shield MaNish matter and AbhiYa love storyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³.....i can't wait to see sister-in-law chilling with her vampire jeeju and making him smile😳...and enjoy life to the fullestπŸ˜‰

Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay definitely doesn't hate Misha. Infact , it was endearing to see that Abhay smile at Misha's bratty behaviour. He never loses his temper at her ' looks out for her as we have seen at Pancchi's engagement ' and he just gets amused by her feisty and fiery behaviour.

i agree...AbhiSha doesn't hate each other...they love each other guts...and abhay treats her like his sister.... he never looses temper with her.....he knows she is like a child....deep he loves her like his sister...i could see edward-alice(book series)in them....both of them never hated each other...infact both of them shares a special bonding whenver they meet......even when they first meet...and abhay knows that misha loves piya alot....she can do anything for piya....thats one reason why he loves her too....infact abhay loves the Dobriyal Sisters Trio(panchi-piya...misha).....he knows all 3 sisters are brave...fighters...and always stands for the right and justice...and he admires and respect their qualities...

Today, Misha blocked Abhay's way , abused him, was rude to him but he maintained his cool and was quite nice to her ' totally against his nature. And even though he gave her curt rejoinders , the amusement and the smile clearly showed on his face.

well today Abhay Raichand was totally Damon Salvatore the eternal stud😳😳⭐️❀️...totally cool...calm...composed and a smile....😳😳...uff stole my heart when AbhiSha smiles at each other....😳😳.....it was a cute moment....finally misha made abhay smiled......he was not only nice to misha but also ruhee....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....he is just awesome...sweetheart...😳😳😳....i hope evry soon misha understands that her jackass vampire brother-in-law has a very kind-heart...beautiful soul....a very very good person/vampire

Sweetest parts ?

Misha ( pouting )- Thank you!

yup...i was shocked😲....she told Thank You In Misha's Style πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Abhay ( almost smiling )- Happy to help.

the same answer i gave for misha....i was shocked too...i never expected this from abhay to mishaπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰....it was shocking😲....and uff he was looking so handsome....and hot when he gives misha the beautiful smile😳😳....and wears his cooling glass😳....and misha smiles back to him and then when he left she kicked the road...AbhiSha rocks big timeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, are Abhisa really Edward-Alice in the making?  Hope so. There is so much of positive energy between them. I hope Misha understands Abhay-Piya like none else.

yup...i could see edward-alice in the making in our AbhiSha....and misha will be the shield for AbhiYa love story....oh god i can't wait to see vampire jeeju and sister-in-law rocking  and chilling and pulling T's leg

Abhay-Piya? Humph. I think Piya should stop pushing Abhay for answers that he cannot give. She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode . Why do you care about me? Piya really is emotionally vulnerable as far as Abhay is concerned. She knows he loves somebody else but she wants a small sign from him that says that she matters to him. I think Abhay did the right thing by not answering her. He has no answers and Piya should just give him a break in that matter.

i don't know what to say...but AbhiYa rocks...i love how abhay throw rocks and call piya out...in future this chori chori chupke chupke love will be so beautiful.....yup she wants to know a little sign from abhay that she matters to him alot...but bechara have no answer and i feel good.....because i want that to happen slowly....but then i can see from abhay's eyes that he loves piya alot more than his soul and this time he is not seeing her as maithilli but as piya...

Oh and can I just go and KILL Maya? She thinks it is cool that Abhay-Piya are being accused and she can take advantage of Abhay? Ughs! I am sure Piya wanted to slap her at that time!

can i join you.....i want to kill that women...i can't stand her anymore....now i don't sympathise her at all.....she got the nerve to tell piya that abahy says he doesn't mind if she puts the blame on him.....i felt like slapping her....the guy save your honour...you put him into trouble...tarnish his reputation...its high time she stands up and slap that man name danish

Precap: Aha, hero to the rescue and then , they are gonna ask that what Piya sees in Abhay?

i am sure of that....and piya is going to give a list what she sees in abhay.....and why he is so different and unique....and he is important for her....and abhay will melt too....in his heart he will think that he got his soulmate at last who loves him wholeheartly....AbhiYa without marrying each other fulfilling duties of an husband-wife...son-in-law...brother-in-law

P.S- I love the way Kishwar Merchant delivers her lines as Haseena Raichand. Her voice modulation is by far the BEST on the show. What a hottie!

she is gorgeous yaar...very gorgeous...but don't know what she sees in amavas ka chand 

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone.   πŸ€—      

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah totally loved Abhay-Mischa interaction!!!!  and Maya to me is......Maya whoooooooooooo?  dont care..
and ofcourse Haseena was really  haseena... did a great job and I am dying to see what happens after Abhay stops Mr. D and drags Pia away😍
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aishu_25

Yeah totally loved Abhay-Mischa interaction!!!!  and Maya to me is......Maya whoooooooooooo?  dont care..
and ofcourse Haseena was really  haseena... did a great job and I am dying to see what happens after Abhay stops Mr. D and drags Pia away😍

of course jungle mein mangal😳😳....AbhiYa should built a house in the jungle....they need to stay there often....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup their scenes are really endearing to watch
the next edward and alice for sure πŸ˜ƒ
and omg dont even start about maya....i just feel like strangling her πŸ˜‘
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
poccoo.....u here?? i don't watch it but it must b a gud show if u're likin it.....i really miss dmg, SR n ur posts.....shall i give this show a shot, i haven't been following till now but i am aware of the characters......can i start now? actually i started it initially but didn't find sukirti's acting convincing enough.....she's pretty but acting isn't natural.....neways might jus give anoder chance