Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Cant agree more! Loved Abhisha today! 😳

i guess Abhay shares good bonding with all three Dob's sisters πŸ˜†

and Abhiya....well Abhay left me confused today...what did he meant when he said dont ask me that question again? πŸ˜•
was he just telling Pia not to bother him again or he meant something more? πŸ˜•

Kill Maya! im with you! she is driving everyone nuts! 😑

Abhay likes all Dob sisters but i think he uthaaoz naaz-nakhre of Misha only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Piya as it is koi nakhre nahiin karti 'coz she forgets everything when she sees Abhay. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Abhay meant that Piya should not ask what he cannot answer. He doesn't want her to feel that he has feelings for her.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Abhay looked cool, in whole epi today😍, when he doesn't look☺️

when Pia was Qt'g him, he told her not to ask him anything like that😍
& Kishwar as Haseena was good, as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ
Looks like she is really worried for Abhay😳, & his safety, frm Chaand😈

as, Abhay listens her, without questing her😳

Chaand pushed Abhay todayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, & we got to see, some eye lock btw them

This MayaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, she just annoys me to core now

Mish-Abhay scene was 😎, both good takkar to each other😎

& Mish too, believs that Pia-Abhay knows who is the real culpritπŸ‘πŸΌ, & in precap it looks like, she will be with Pia, not now then atleast later, as she was giving confused looks to themπŸ˜•

Abhay, who was to go out of townπŸ˜†, looks like changed his plan😍

Abhay is like Damon in that matter - THE ETERNAL STUD. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haseena does care for Abhay and wants his safety , that much i can see but i want to know more about their relationship. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope Misha is supportive of Piya and i guess Abhay sensed trouble and did not leave the town. πŸ˜†

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

>>>seriously>>> love the bonding to the core

Okay,

For once I am not gonna hop about Abhay-Piya rocking the screens , because even though I love their scenes and story as a AbhIya shipper , my fave scene was the Abhisha interaction. I just love Abhay-Misha together , no matter what the nature of their relationship.

>>>>tell me abt it!! it interaction between them made me pop out my eyes to my lcd screens!! uff!! tht smile on abhay's face wen mishkoo stopped his car and went storming upto him!!lol!!

Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay definitely doesn't hate Misha. Infact , it was endearing to see that Abhay smile at Misha's bratty behaviour. He never loses his temper at her ' looks out for her as we have seen at Pancchi's engagement ' and he just gets amused by her feisty and fiery behaviour.

>>>> yeah.. mishi def doent hate abhay and its the same the other way too......

panchi's engagement scene... he actually looked so possesive(sayfor his saali/ sister!!   ;)  ) he actually didnt let danish touch mish and carried her all the way to her room!! aww>> damn cute!!

Today, Misha blocked Abhay's way , abused him, was rude to him but he maintained his cool and was quite nice to her ' totally against his nature. And even though he gave her curt rejoinders , the amusement and the smile clearly showed on his face.

>>>>> lmao!!!

Sweetest parts ?

Misha ( pouting )- Thank you!

>>>> she better said tht!!

Abhay ( almost smiling )- Happy to help.

>>> perfect abhay!!

So, are Abhisa really Edward-Alice in the making?  Hope so. There is so much of positive energy between them. I hope Misha understands Abhay-Piya like none else.

>>>>actually i can see the same chem here between abhay mish!!

and i wld give up anything in this world to see the scene wer abhay tells darling piya tht he'd save piya frm anything in this world but he cant her from misha!!

(if u remember the alice bella scene!!)

tht wld be amazing!!

Abhay-Piya? Humph. I think Piya should stop pushing Abhay for answers that he cannot give. She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode . Why do you care about me? Piya really is emotionally vulnerable as far as Abhay is concerned. She knows he loves somebody else but she wants a small sign from him that says that she matters to him. I think Abhay did the right thing by not answering her. He has no answers and Piya should just give him a break in that matter.

>>>>> dnt u think piya is doing her job>(acting) well... as in... totally confused bella!! am okay with her here...... and i love abhay staring at her throughout till her questions r over!!

and btw>>> y is abhay leaving her alone at this point of time.. he can go later wen she is safe from danish!!

Oh and can I just go and KILL Maya? She thinks it is cool that Abhay-Piya are being accused and she can take advantage of Abhay? Ughs! I am sure Piya wanted to slap her at that time!

>>>>>>plz plz plz do tht!! totally needed!! kill maya piya>>>

Precap: Aha, hero to the rescue and then , they are gonna ask that what Piya sees in Abhay?

>>>>>leave tht.... i dnt want ne probs between piya and misha..... nt in any any case... ekta, plz leave them alone atleast!!

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay is like Damon in that matter - THE ETERNAL STUD. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haseena does care for Abhay and wants his safety , that much i can see but i want to know more about their relationship. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope Misha is supportive of Piya and i guess Abhay sensed trouble and did not leave the town. πŸ˜†

AbhayπŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yaa, Haseena, really cares for Abhay's safety😳😳, yaa, their relation is also so suspenseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•, don't know whats the reason behind thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
yaa,  once all raaz is open, we will know for sure, what is thrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

& Abhay is ready to fight with Chaand tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

this plan of AbhayπŸ˜†, reminded me of that, epi, whr he was to go to sleep in guest roomπŸ˜†, but didn't goπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

>>>seriously>>> love the bonding to the core

Okay,

For once I am not gonna hop about Abhay-Piya rocking the screens , because even though I love their scenes and story as a AbhIya shipper , my fave scene was the Abhisha interaction. I just love Abhay-Misha together , no matter what the nature of their relationship.

>>>>tell me abt it!! it interaction between them made me pop out my eyes to my lcd screens!! uff!! tht smile on abhay's face wen mishkoo stopped his car and went storming upto him!!lol!!

Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay definitely doesn't hate Misha. Infact , it was endearing to see that Abhay smile at Misha's bratty behaviour. He never loses his temper at her ' looks out for her as we have seen at Pancchi's engagement ' and he just gets amused by her feisty and fiery behaviour.

>>>> yeah.. mishi def doent hate abhay and its the same the other way too......

panchi's engagement scene... he actually looked so possesive(sayfor his saali/ sister!!   ;)  ) he actually didnt let danish touch mish and carried her all the way to her room!! aww>> damn cute!!

Today, Misha blocked Abhay's way , abused him, was rude to him but he maintained his cool and was quite nice to her ' totally against his nature. And even though he gave her curt rejoinders , the amusement and the smile clearly showed on his face.

>>>>> lmao!!!

Sweetest parts ?

Misha ( pouting )- Thank you!

>>>> she better said tht!!

Abhay ( almost smiling )- Happy to help.

>>> perfect abhay!!

So, are Abhisa really Edward-Alice in the making?  Hope so. There is so much of positive energy between them. I hope Misha understands Abhay-Piya like none else.

>>>>actually i can see the same chem here between abhay mish!!

and i wld give up anything in this world to see the scene wer abhay tells darling piya tht he'd save piya frm anything in this world but he cant her from misha!!

(if u remember the alice bella scene!!)

tht wld be amazing!!

Abhay-Piya? Humph. I think Piya should stop pushing Abhay for answers that he cannot give. She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode . Why do you care about me? Piya really is emotionally vulnerable as far as Abhay is concerned. She knows he loves somebody else but she wants a small sign from him that says that she matters to him. I think Abhay did the right thing by not answering her. He has no answers and Piya should just give him a break in that matter.

>>>>> dnt u think piya is doing her job>(acting) well... as in... totally confused bella!! am okay with her here...... and i love abhay staring at her throughout till her questions r over!!

and btw>>> y is abhay leaving her alone at this point of time.. he can go later wen she is safe from danish!!

Oh and can I just go and KILL Maya? She thinks it is cool that Abhay-Piya are being accused and she can take advantage of Abhay? Ughs! I am sure Piya wanted to slap her at that time!

>>>>>>plz plz plz do tht!! totally needed!! kill maya piya>>>

Precap: Aha, hero to the rescue and then , they are gonna ask that what Piya sees in Abhay?

>>>>>leave tht.... i dnt want ne probs between piya and misha..... nt in any any case... ekta, plz leave them alone atleast!!

Lolz. Let's say that only Misha Dobriyaal can call Abhay a jack*** and get away with it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i so so so wish like you that we find Edward-Alice in AbhIsha.😳.....Piya has no option except being confused because Abhay is not telling her that he loves her in a long long time. πŸ˜‰
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are right. Piya's Abhay-fixation is only rising and him being someone else's and yet guarding her gives her hope that maybe.. he does feel something for her. 😭😭😭😭😭.....I think Arnie just reacted on impulse and Abhay stopped him. Phew! At least , somebody has some sense. πŸ˜†

Yea...poor girl the first thing she'll experience after living in her fathers house for the first time after so many years....'he was gonna slap me'!.....but i am glad she is not one who fears any of this....and never keeps quit for justice...love that....and well yea...Abhay just has to be there...its like she has this pager on her that alerts Abhay each time the 'F' of Fear touches her😳

And gosh why are these two soo goodlooking?? its haunting meπŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Abhay likes all Dob sisters but i think he uthaaoz naaz-nakhre of Misha only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Piya as it is koi nakhre nahiin karti 'coz she forgets everything when she sees Abhay. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Abhay meant that Piya should not ask what he cannot answer. He doesn't want her to feel that he has feelings for her.

πŸ˜† True Pia is so lost in Abhay that she doesnt remember anything, nakhre tu dur ki baat hai.

Oh ok thanks for explaining. Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

AbhayπŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yaa, Haseena, really cares for Abhay's safety😳😳, yaa, their relation is also so suspenseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•, don't know whats the reason behind thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
yaa,  once all raaz is open, we will know for sure, what is thrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

& Abhay is ready to fight with Chaand tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

this plan of AbhayπŸ˜†, reminded me of that, epi, whr he was to go to sleep in guest roomπŸ˜†, but didn't goπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Abhay Piya ko chhodkar guest room takk nahiin gaya , sheher ke baahar kya khaak jaayega.πŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Abhay Piya ko chhodkar guest room takk nahiin gaya , sheher ke baahar kya khaak jaayega.πŸ˜†

Yup,ExactlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lagta hai Ekta Maiyya ne humari sun li. I can see that Misha may be the one who'll ultimately support AbhIya's impossible love story.

You are most welcome to kill Maya, I mean W*F, he's told you that you can blame him so you're going to take undue advantage of that fact? Maya disgusts me in its most superlative form. I don't even want to waste more words on her!

P.S. Kishwar Merchant is an amazing actor! I've seen her work in the past also and specially I regularly watched MJHT and the time she was there is my most favourite part of the show. I've liked her ever since then. And I saw a couple of episodes of some show where she was a vamp when I was younger. So, ya, she's really good and she and Priya Wal are clearly the best performers in the show. She takes the cake though only because Hasina is a tougher character to play than Misha.