Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

Okay,

For once I am not gonna hop about Abhay-Piya rocking the screens , because even though I love their scenes and story as a AbhIya shipper , my fave scene was the Abhisha interaction. I just love Abhay-Misha together , no matter what the nature of their relationship.

Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay definitely doesn't hate Misha. Infact , it was endearing to see that Abhay smile at Misha's bratty behaviour. He never loses his temper at her – looks out for her as we have seen at Pancchi's engagement – and he just gets amused by her feisty and fiery behaviour.

Today, Misha blocked Abhay's way , abused him, was rude to him but he maintained his cool and was quite nice to her – totally against his nature. And even though he gave her curt rejoinders , the amusement and the smile clearly showed on his face.

Sweetest parts ?

Misha ( pouting )- Thank you!

Abhay ( almost smiling )- Happy to help.

So, are Abhisa really Edward-Alice in the making?  Hope so. There is so much of positive energy between them. I hope Misha understands Abhay-Piya like none else.

Abhay-Piya? Humph. I think Piya should stop pushing Abhay for answers that he cannot give. She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode . Why do you care about me? Piya really is emotionally vulnerable as far as Abhay is concerned. She knows he loves somebody else but she wants a small sign from him that says that she matters to him. I think Abhay did the right thing by not answering her. He has no answers and Piya should just give him a break in that matter.

Oh and can I just go and KILL Maya? She thinks it is cool that Abhay-Piya are being accused and she can take advantage of Abhay? Ughs! I am sure Piya wanted to slap her at that time!

Precap: Aha, hero to the rescue and then , they are gonna ask that what Piya sees in Abhay?

P.S- I love the way Kishwar Merchant delivers her lines as Haseena Raichand. Her voice modulation is by far the BEST on the show. What a hottie!

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone.   Hug      

d best part of d epi was actually d precap.........i m dying to see tmrw's epiBlushing
nd luvd ur post as usual especially " She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode .''
our abhay is the coolest and hottiest vampire ever.....Cool
means he has heater as well ac in his character maintaining both........ROFL
thats the coolest thing of him..

i luv abhisha today and luv them to see them as best buddies...LOL
and aj tau abhay ki coolness ne mujhay freeze kar diya...LOL

and that maya that drama queen,greedy girl,Cant she open her mouth....Angry
and haseena dialogue delievery is good..

precap was shocking but i wanna misha on pia side...
hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming
pia hero came to the rescue..........Day Dreaming
Originally posted by chakku

d best part of d epi was actually d precap.........i m dying to see tmrw's epiBlushing
nd luvd ur post as usual especially " She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode .''

Thank you.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Precap is cool of course. Arnab is Piya's father but even he has no right to hit her when Abhay stands as her shield.Wink
Originally posted by ..fari..

our abhay is the coolest and hottiest vampire ever.....Cool
means he has heater as well ac in his character maintaining both........ROFL
thats the coolest thing of him..

i luv abhisha today and luv them to see them as best buddies...LOL
and aj tau abhay ki coolness ne mujhay freeze kar diya...LOL

and that maya that drama queen,greedy girl,Cant she open her mouth....Angry
and haseena dialogue delievery is good..

precap was shocking but i wanna misha on pia side...
hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming
pia hero came to the rescue..........Day Dreaming

Abhay is balanced and maybe that is why he has a solution to everything. Big smile....Abhisha are surely on their way to becoming best buddies. Abhay really likes her and she makes him smile. Embarrassed

Maaya ko do thappad padne chaahiye the! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I hope Misha supports Piya alongwith Abhay. Big smile

well...always enjoy ur well-written analysis Poca:)

....but i dont know i found the Abhay Misha scene to loud and unnecassry today....i know the creatives are trying to show a bond between his lovers friend and him...but it just doesnt seem to work for me as it should....

comming to Piya....well...even i would ask questions...Abhay doesnt really let her confused thaughts take a rest at any point....and gives her mind even more questiosn to deal with all the time.....i guess it would be a question for any girl after the guy mentions he have somone he would give his life for...somone like a Girlfriend.....
But then again...Piya trusts him with her life.....thats why she didnt even ask anything when he said...'stay here....its abt your life and death'........and *sigh*...he will be there tomowrow to stand by his fiersy lamb!lol....loved her attitude towards Danish!...and i cant belive Mr Dobrial feelt he has the right to raise his hand on Piya??Confused

Edited by Melissa2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

Thank you.Embarrassed.....Precap is cool of course. Arnab is Piya's father but even he has no right to hit her when Abhay stands as her shield.Wink

yup.......though arnab is acting as a vry nice guardian nd a well wisher of piya yet i dont lyk him after knowing wat he did to Sugandh nd piya long tym back........well forget all dis.......ahhh mah abhiya rocking as usual in d last part as well as d precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.........nd i wanna marofy a ghoosa to dat stupid nd greedy maya for being so selfishAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Cant agree more! Loved Abhisha today! Embarrassed
i guess Abhay shares good bonding with all three Dob's sisters LOL

and Abhiya....well Abhay left me confused today...what did he meant when he said dont ask me that question again? Confused
was he just telling Pia not to bother him again or he meant something more? Confused

Kill Maya! im with you! she is driving everyone nuts! Angry