Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Piya-Misha: I love their bonding

Okay,

For once I am not gonna hop about Abhay-Piya rocking the screens , because even though I love their scenes and story as a AbhIya shipper , my fave scene was the Abhisha interaction. I just love Abhay-Misha together , no matter what the nature of their relationship.

Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay definitely doesn't hate Misha. Infact , it was endearing to see that Abhay smile at Misha's bratty behaviour. He never loses his temper at her – looks out for her as we have seen at Pancchi's engagement – and he just gets amused by her feisty and fiery behaviour.

Today, Misha blocked Abhay's way , abused him, was rude to him but he maintained his cool and was quite nice to her – totally against his nature. And even though he gave her curt rejoinders , the amusement and the smile clearly showed on his face.

Sweetest parts ?

Misha ( pouting )- Thank you!

Abhay ( almost smiling )- Happy to help.

So, are Abhisa really Edward-Alice in the making?  Hope so. There is so much of positive energy between them. I hope Misha understands Abhay-Piya like none else.

Abhay-Piya? Humph. I think Piya should stop pushing Abhay for answers that he cannot give. She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode . Why do you care about me? Piya really is emotionally vulnerable as far as Abhay is concerned. She knows he loves somebody else but she wants a small sign from him that says that she matters to him. I think Abhay did the right thing by not answering her. He has no answers and Piya should just give him a break in that matter.

Oh and can I just go and KILL Maya? She thinks it is cool that Abhay-Piya are being accused and she can take advantage of Abhay? Ughs! I am sure Piya wanted to slap her at that time!

Precap: Aha, hero to the rescue and then , they are gonna ask that what Piya sees in Abhay?

P.S- I love the way Kishwar Merchant delivers her lines as Haseena Raichand. Her voice modulation is by far the BEST on the show. What a hottie!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.   🤗      

d best part of d epi was actually d precap.........i m dying to see tmrw's epi☺️
nd luvd ur post as usual especially " She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode .''
our abhay is the coolest and hottiest vampire ever.....😎
means he has heater as well ac in his character maintaining both........🤣
thats the coolest thing of him..

i luv abhisha today and luv them to see them as best buddies...😆
and aj tau abhay ki coolness ne mujhay freeze kar diya...😆

and that maya that drama queen,greedy girl,Cant she open her mouth....😡
and haseena dialogue delievery is good..

precap was shocking but i wanna misha on pia side...
hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee😍
pia hero came to the rescue..........😍
Originally posted by chakku

d best part of d epi was actually d precap.........i m dying to see tmrw's epi☺️
nd luvd ur post as usual especially " She asked him one question with multiple choices of a KBC episode .''

Thank you.😳😳😳😳😳😳.....Precap is cool of course. Arnab is Piya's father but even he has no right to hit her when Abhay stands as her shield.😉
Originally posted by ..fari..

our abhay is the coolest and hottiest vampire ever.....😎
means he has heater as well ac in his character maintaining both........🤣
thats the coolest thing of him..

i luv abhisha today and luv them to see them as best buddies...😆
and aj tau abhay ki coolness ne mujhay freeze kar diya...😆

and that maya that drama queen,greedy girl,Cant she open her mouth....😡
and haseena dialogue delievery is good..

precap was shocking but i wanna misha on pia side...
hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee😍
pia hero came to the rescue..........😍

Abhay is balanced and maybe that is why he has a solution to everything. 😃....Abhisha are surely on their way to becoming best buddies. Abhay really likes her and she makes him smile. 😳

Maaya ko do thappad padne chaahiye the! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I hope Misha supports Piya alongwith Abhay. 😃

well...always enjoy ur well-written analysis Poca:)

....but i dont know i found the Abhay Misha scene to loud and unnecassry today....i know the creatives are trying to show a bond between his lovers friend and him...but it just doesnt seem to work for me as it should....

comming to Piya....well...even i would ask questions...Abhay doesnt really let her confused thaughts take a rest at any point....and gives her mind even more questiosn to deal with all the time.....i guess it would be a question for any girl after the guy mentions he have somone he would give his life for...somone like a Girlfriend.....
But then again...Piya trusts him with her life.....thats why she didnt even ask anything when he said...'stay here....its abt your life and death'........and *sigh*...he will be there tomowrow to stand by his fiersy lamb!lol....loved her attitude towards Danish!...and i cant belive Mr Dobrial feelt he has the right to raise his hand on Piya??😕

Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you.😳.....Precap is cool of course. Arnab is Piya's father but even he has no right to hit her when Abhay stands as her shield.😉

yup.......though arnab is acting as a vry nice guardian nd a well wisher of piya yet i dont lyk him after knowing wat he did to Sugandh nd piya long tym back........well forget all dis.......ahhh mah abhiya rocking as usual in d last part as well as d precap😳😳😳.........nd i wanna marofy a ghoosa to dat stupid nd greedy maya for being so selfish😡😡😡😡😡

Cant agree more! Loved Abhisha today! 😳
i guess Abhay shares good bonding with all three Dob's sisters 😆

and Abhiya....well Abhay left me confused today...what did he meant when he said dont ask me that question again? 😕
was he just telling Pia not to bother him again or he meant something more? 😕

Kill Maya! im with you! she is driving everyone nuts! 😡
Abhay looked cool, in whole epi today😍, when he doesn't look☺️

when Pia was Qt'g him, he told her not to ask him anything like that😍
& Kishwar as Haseena was good, as usual👍🏼
Looks like she is really worried for Abhay😳, & his safety, frm Chaand😈

as, Abhay listens her, without questing her😳

Chaand pushed Abhay today😡😆, & we got to see, some eye lock btw them

This Maya👎🏼, she just annoys me to core now

Mish-Abhay scene was 😎, both good takkar to each other😎

& Mish too, believs that Pia-Abhay knows who is the real culprit👍🏼, & in precap it looks like, she will be with Pia, not now then atleast later, as she was giving confused looks to them😕

Abhay, who was to go out of town😆, looks like changed his plan😍
Originally posted by Melissa2

well...always enjoy ur well-written analysis Poca:)

....but i dont know i found the Abhay Misha scene to loud and unnecassry today....i know the creatives are trying to show a bond between his lovers friend and him...but it just doesnt seem to work for me as it should....

Lolz, i know sweetz that you didn't like the AbhIsha scene but i hope their scenes in the future sit well with you. now, isshmile.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

comming to Piya....well...even i would ask questions...Abhay doesnt really let her confused thaughts take a rest at any point....and gives her mind even more questiosn to deal with all the time.....i guess it would be a question for any girl after the guy mentions he have somone he would give his life for...somone like a Girlfriend.....
But then again...Piya trusts him with her life.....thats why she didnt even ask anything when he said...'stay here....its abt your life and death'........and *sigh*...he will be there tomowrow to stand by his fiersy lamb!lol....loved her attitude towards Danish!...and i cant belive Mr Dobrial feelt he has the right to raise his hand on Piya??😕

You are right. Piya's Abhay-fixation is only rising and him being someone else's and yet guarding her gives her hope that maybe.. he does feel something for her. 😭😭😭😭😭.....I think Arnie just reacted on impulse and Abhay stopped him. Phew! At least , somebody has some sense. 😆