Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Starlit Sky

Two twinkling stars in the heavens,
Now shine as one sparkling light;
Across a sky of indigo blue,
Suspended in the night.
(Alison)

Stars hold great importance as symbols ... both in literature as well as science .... but what attracts me most to them besides their glimmering presence is their Divine association.

Stars not just the celestial beings but guides  too are symbolized as Divine Intervention into our waking life ... 

The beautiful velvet starlit sky with no blaring imperfection makes for a dreamy  back drop were when with your loved one you stand life can never be more serene more perfect

He watches her stargaze ... he is captivated by her shining eyes as much as she seems to be by the stars glittering above them ...

pic-

Breaking the silence binding the scene before him he questions her what holds her interest so much...is it her thought or some quest that is making her seek for the stars ...

Smiling at him she answers that her thoughts are but a query, the stars that come out every night  to illuminate the darkness of the sky, of their life ..what is it that binds them together ...
what is that makes them all stand together for centuries at a stretch ...?

'Feelings' he says,

pic-

He looks at the same canvas that has mesmerized her & answers , the warmth that we share with our loved ones on earth gives them strength to hold on to their partners up above there in the cold night sky ....& from there they twinkle their approval down at us.

'Those stars that lie high
Are the souls of good people
Whom has passed on and died
Their spirits continue to shine
 Bright and ignite
Memories of love'

Content with his answer she looks from him back to the starfield above & then she sees

A Shooting Star
Gliding through the starry sky

pic-

She looks to him yet again and says does our love not affect the ones that trail down towards the horizon ?

He smiles,  looks at her not the sky & answers , the impact of our feelings hold more true on them than their friends .... so as a  mark of their blessings they leave a a trail of light for us to wish on & promise each other , togetherness for eternity.

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

For love may come and tap you on the shoulder some starless night
Just in case you feel you want to hold her
You'll have a pocketful of starlight
(Perry Como)

Wondering at having heard his quick & heartwarming answers she questions him yet again , how do you find all the answers to my questions so easily ?

With smile playing on his lips he gazes into her soul & says , your eyes ; your eyes are but answer to all the mystery of the universe to me & reading them i find my answers ..

Awestruck by his intense passion her mind forms another silent question that doesn't need any verbal affirmation ... the answer to which she finds reflecting back to her ....in the mirror of his soul.

And in them she sees her own soul , her eyes that are now but only frames holding him into them.

You are my dream come true.
I knew it when I laid my eyes on You.
Thought I was seeing things,
But I was seeing a reflection of my heart standing there in You
(Powell)

pic-

This particular moment aired on 11th December was the best moment of the day for me ... so felt like sharing my thoughts with you all ...i know i'm late ... but better late than never is my motto.

lots of love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nandu darling.........πŸ€—

beautiful lines and pics......indeed dat was highlight of d episode........the way he answered her.....she knws dat he will have all d answers to her queries.....bt how........and wasnt d answer full of romance????

i loved reading d post......i relived those moments..........amazing nandu πŸ‘ gr8 job dear
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nandu ,I was not well and since involved in accident I was unable to comment on geet forum and I appreciate every each of your posted topic meri jaan.thank you so much dear and i simply loved what you wrote for Maneet and it touched my heart.

you wrote and describe so beautifully about Maneet.I become a bit emotional because u wrote so beautifully my dear.(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

loads loads of love for u Nandu and god bless u always meri jaan.

Maneet rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

with best wishes,
MG
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Keep the great work going Nandu and i love reading your post dear...I am back now and still recovering but dear I am reading every post of yours my dear in Geet forum.

loads of love for you Nandu.

MG
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nandu ....Such a beautiful Maaneet moment captured in the most beautiful way ...your words πŸ‘ love ya πŸ€—
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

nandu darling.........πŸ€—

beautiful lines and pics......indeed dat was highlight of d episode........the way he answered her.....she knws dat he will have all d answers to her queries.....bt how........and wasnt d answer full of romance????

i loved reading d post......i relived those moments..........amazing nandu πŸ‘ gr8 job dear

thank you dear
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malaysian_Girl

Thanks Nandu ,I was not well and since involved in accident I was unable to comment on geet forum and I appreciate every each of your posted topic meri jaan.thank you so much dear and i simply loved what you wrote for Maneet and it touched my heart.

you wrote and describe so beautifully about Maneet.I become a bit emotional because u wrote so beautifully my dear.(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

loads loads of love for u Nandu and god bless u always meri jaan.

Maneet rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

with best wishes,
MG

MG great to read your comment..yeah i noticed you were missing for quite long time..hope you are fine now...
thank you so much for your sweet words

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey Nandu ....Such a beautiful Maaneet moment captured in the most beautiful way ...your words πŸ‘ love ya πŸ€—

Jes sweety thank you dear ....πŸ€—
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes...isnt it so....that scene contained one of the best written dialogues of this show...pity there were BDs...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree it was one of the best scenes........it was such a divine MAANEET scene😊........and then reading your beautiful lines made it more divine.....touched my heart just like the scene........Nandita you are really gifted when I read your post i'm not just reading but can feel itSmileπŸ‘ClapClapπŸ€—πŸ€—