Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwini_k thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just caught your fanfics yesterday, read whole updates till 1am,  i dont know how i missed this thread, pl cont soon as iam addicted to read these updates
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the new gauri pic reminds me of keria Knightley....
Originally posted by: kyphfanz

the new gauri pic reminds me of keria Knightley....

New Gauri pic? That picture has been up for a few weeks dear.  Maybe you mean the new pic of Thalia?  Unless you didn't see Gauri's pic from a few weeks ago?  ;)
Downhill thumbnail

marvellous updates...

waiting for ur next update
and congrats on ur new thread
keep writing
reva
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sridevi27

New Gauri pic? That picture has been up for a few weeks dear.  Maybe you mean the new pic of Thalia?  Unless you didn't see Gauri's pic from a few weeks ago?  ;)

i did, but today when i was looking at the number of updates i need to catch up with, I observed her pic...she reminds me of Knightley.. the neck, nose and face cut..besides the hair colour ofcourse. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by kyphfanz - 13 years ago
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on the new thread...and wow the story is getting mysterious day by day instead of unfolding but liking the flow....there is so much yet to know that is under wraps....

kewl !! Waiting for the next update eagerly ðŸ˜³
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Go to work.....wait for update......go to work.......wait for update.

Quite the dilemma!  Hmmm...  think I'll hang around a just a bit more.  

Edit - Dang!  Looks like I'll have to go to work. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­   

But I'll be logging on as soon as I get there!  ðŸ˜†
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Hello Readers,

So, now that I have gotten into the habit of getting visuals, I am going all out ðŸ˜‰

So, here are the pics for Shashank and Thalia (Lord, I should have changed that name Shashank while I had the chance earlier... too late now ;)

Thalia

wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo for d new thread
Awesome update

It looks as if Shanky-Thalia might end up together. Thalia also pretends 2 hate him d way SG did. As for Shanky I think he luvs T & definitely not G.

Gauri wants Shiv 2 make gud his threat but she would never admit in front of Shiv.

I'm quite curious as 2 how d story would unravel.
Pls continue soon
Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for your new thread. I just love the way you write ,the build up of not only the main characters but the ones around them too. Hats off to you for you the amount of detailing you do and thanx, I really enjoy it as that makes the story so complete from every aspect.😊

Ps. whew this is the longest i have written in IF ever.😆