Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't even realize we were onto the 46th update until you opened the 2nd thread......your story telling is mesmerizing as usual. 

You know for some weird reason Thalia reminded me of Tara from Love & Despair. 

On completing the first thread of your 2nd FF, here is another random question for the author.Do you have any formal education in literature or languages i.e. is your Bachelors and/or Masters in literature/languages? Taking English as one required course to complete Bachelors does not count. Have you always been writing or this a hobby you've developed recently?

Edited by nikipuki - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikipuki

I didn't even realize we were onto the 46th update until you opened the 2nd thread......your story telling is mesmerizing as usual. 

You know for some weird reason Thalia reminded me of Tara from Love & Despair. 

On completing the first thread of your 2nd FF, here is another random question for the author.Do you have any formal education in literature or languages i.e. is your Bachelors and/or Masters in literature/languages? Taking English as one required course to complete Bachelors does not count. Have you always been writing or this a hobby you've developed recently?

I have a doctorate in psychology. No other training in literature/languages other than a bit of Spanish...  I read a lot on my own... have since I was quite young...

Edit: As for writing, writing my doctoral thesis does not count, I guess ;)  I have always wanted to write, have started many things, but not gotten past 30 pages.  Love and Despair is the first full-length work that I have completed, actually... Ironically, it ended up being a fanfiction...
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sridevi27

I have a doctorate in psychology. No other training in literature/languages other than a bit of Spanish...  I read a lot on my own... have since I was quite young...

Edit: As for writing, writing my doctoral thesis does not count, I guess ;)  I have always wanted to write, have started many things, but not gotten past 30 pages.  Love and Despair is the first full-length work that I have completed, actually... Ironically, it ended up being a fanfiction...

First of all Thank You! for answering. You have a Doctorate in Psychology!! Wow!! That explains a lot of your stories. Not many authors provide insightful insights into the character's psyche as well you do and, the ones that do end up making the story boring which you certainly don't. 

charlie1950 thumbnail

its seems gauri and shiv had

feelins for each other
since long time back
loved the way shiv gave the
reasons for no probability
of divorce and annulememt
fem his side to gauri

and whts up with shasank and
that girl who is after shiv
is she really after shiv for shaasak
or for herself
or
is there another love story gonna bloom
b/w that girl and shasank
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread..i am feeling so sad for them...they are in love but why are things always working against them ??? waiting for them to patch up :) 
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,

U uploaded pic of Shanki n Lia.
Cool.
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow what characters this damasel & her saviour interisting
all r  like playing bind fold.......... knowing the players assuming their positions.........& when ur caught they step up in the same role as u have done before........all 4 of them have cared for each other in their own way......& all hav their own tale which they acknowledge & when time comes to go beyond the are like anjaane ajnabees............oldest stories certainly!!!!!
Edited by 1kaarzoo - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on ur new thread sri!!!🥳

Nice update!! So, there is indeed more to Thalia and Shanshanks story. I thought so. One thing I really like about ur stories is that it is impossible to hate any character of urs. All ur characters seem to have their own reasons for all their actions. Be it Dev, or Tara, or now Thalia or Shashank... Its amazing, the way u portray these characters.

Looking forward for the next update...:)

Harsha
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Devi ...congrats on the new thread and thanks for the pm ðŸ˜Š and as always brilliantly written ....
-Blossy- thumbnail
Congrat's on the new thread girl! :)

So I have a feeling that Shanky and Lia don't hate each other....just like Shiv and Gauri they are misguided souls who need some cloth tearing to their rescue😆

Its going great btw!

Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago