Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
When i have read those posts i want to clarify GC as much as i could.People don't have work instead of criticizing.I love GC and respects him.
I will always support him.

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I agree with you. I don't like the hatred posts and think they are useless but most of the ones I have seen aren't stating hatred towards him they are stating how much hurt his fans are by his accusations and his approach towards the topic. I have not on this forum seen people say things about his personal life or how people hate devina? So I don't get where he is coming from.

But yeah in stating the above I still love guru/maan.
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MaanEetLover-

Roopa ? [Who is she ?] I m Pooja ðŸ˜†
Really really Thank you. All the comments made me feel little better ðŸ˜Š

🤣 Mirchi lagi ? Yaa we can probably give them water now !??

maanmeet1  is roopa 😳

mirchi se lagi aag hai ye
jo lage na lage
aur bujhaye na bujhe
sat rangi re 🤣🤣
haye haye mirchi
uff uff mirchi

ghgd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No offence to nee one .

But i need to speak about something which is pretty disturbing .

When people speak about loyal fans and hatered posts etc there is a difference .

Hatered posts are never written by FANS and we who are dissappointed by GC's way of writing his blog are his fans .

Those who talk carp about him are not fans but dislikers and i guess we all need to learn and understand this difference .

Many FAns who got hurt with GC's choice of words  and the way of addressing people as they got MISINTEREPTED  have every right to feel dissappointed and hurt  .

HE is definitely a great actor an outstanding performer and there is NO DOUBT IN DAT .

if I critice him for any of his blog post is cuz i truly liked him and was not expecting such a blow !

Both drashti and gurmeet are the lives of GHSP . Like drashti missing these a days have spoiled the shows maza same goes for gurmeet .

So if we criticize GC for some thing we didnt expect doesnt mean its hating him or we have nthg better in life to do .PUHLEEZ.

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

really even i got tired of seeing all those bashing posts. plz friends stop it now

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jst ignore such ppl n their worthless useless comments......... we all knw dat GC is hurt n he is ryt on his part......we all i mean to say his true fans...... sooner GC wud also cum to knw dat whosoever is bashing him or his lady love they r jealous of him n his success.... actually no they r his CONFUSED ADMIRERS..... who r unable to understand y he is so lovable.....😉 n this is wat is they r trying to make out wid their such deeds!!!!
Mg777 thumbnail
I have just one thing to tell now.-

ðŸ˜Š  " I love Gurmeet Choudhary as a person, an actor, and a human being. I can never hate him as I know he will never be worth it." ðŸ˜Š

I don't know why people who are bashing him letting it come out on the forum. I don't know why but I am feeling like most of the haters are not GC fans really. The people from other forums are also adding to this chaos. I just want to convey one thing to all those people. Do pay attention on these all things from thorough minds;then certainly you will find a lots of things which will prove my first statement.

That's all.

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
akankshalekha thumbnail
guys i think the stry dog he was talking was the dog shown in pati patni aur woh if u remember. dd is a very good friend of his nd i think he will nt say anything abt her. ppl are just mis interpreting him . so i m with u . plz stop all these hatered msgs.
😊
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can We just let this go now i am tired too hear this now. Woh ek khawat hain na raat gayi bhaat gayi. I am tired too read topics abt this now we have better things too discused if i see on more topic abt this i will stop coming here
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love GC as well. I will always admire him. I just hope all these hate posts don't dishearten him. I also love DD. I think both work extremely hard. I dislike people who are creating all these hate posts that too in defence of DD. That is just silly. If so called fans are bashing him because he is asking to respect his private life, we need to understand and accept that, not beat him about this. A true fan will not misconstrue that.