I wish I never would have opened IF !!

Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know what to say. 

I know this [GC blog thing]  has become old for many people BUT not for ME !!

Since yesterday I have been reading like 100 of hatred posts about him . 
I cant tell you how much sad I feel right now , & I m sure may GC fans are feeling same too. 

I dont know why people cant keep their hatred to themselves. 
If they really hate him so much then why to open "New post" of hatred on him ? 

I seriously feel It would have been better if I never have join IF. The only reason I did was MaanEet/GurTi & since their is so much hatred going in here I feel like dying & Never opening IF. I seriously cant tell how much sad I m right now [Since yesterday]  !! 

Even though I know GC can never write such thing and he was not the 1 who wrote all those it still bothers me when people says something bad about him. 
People are just making their own meanings of things and bashing him non-stop.

I really have a Really a Heartful request guys. Please NO MORE Hatred "Post" on him! If you hate him them why cant you just keep it to yourself. OR just take out your frustation with your friends. 
Lets keep this GF healthy & NOT Bashing place. 

& Finally Who is with me ? I know many of you arent coz you now "Hate" him now? 

Do share your thoughts ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 years ago
m his true fan and vd u...........dont b disheartened yaar........ye sab to chalta rehta hai....aaj hate karte hai, kal pyar karenge.....n v r der to support him.........

v will follow d rules in GF so forum remains clean.........
dun be disheartened...and ignore those ppl and their posts
i love& respect  GC 🀗....some ppl are misinterpreting his words coz unko kisi baat se mirchi lagi hai 🀣
i dun care abt them
i agree with you roopa lets follow the rules in GF👍🏌

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
Pooja meri jaan we are his true fans and I'm with you!!!!! Always!!!! Pooja please just ignore them!!!!! And don't be upset!!! We are all with GC... His true fans are still Alive... Love you pooja!!!

Babaji hamrye GC keh sath hain Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
Time cleanses everything. Don't worry this will be a matter of past in no time, DD and GC are sensible people, all we need to do on our part is give them the same unconditional love and support that we have been giving them for so long. After all can u survive without watching them on GHSP????
m his true fan and vd u...........dont b disheartened yaar........ye sab to chalta rehta hai....aaj hate karte hai, kal pyar karenge.....n v r der to support him.........
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Pooja meri jaan we are his true fans and I'm with you!!!!! Always!!!! Pooja please just ignore them!!!!! And don't be upset!!! We are all with GC... His true fans are still Alive... Love you pooja!!!

Babaji hamrye GC keh sath hain

Jas my sweetheart. Your message actually worked. I m feeling so much better right now. 
I still wish I could call him ðŸ˜­ Even though my parents will probably go nuts seeing me calling India from USA just to talk with him about these ðŸ˜† 

Anyways thank you Jaanemaan [😆 Jaane "MAAN"*YOUR JIJU* ] I just noticed it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

dun be disheartened...and ignore those ppl and their posts
i love& respect  GC 🀗....some ppl are misinterpreting his words coz unko kisi baat se mirchi lagi hai 🀣
i dun care abt them
i agree with you roopa lets follow the rules in GF👍🏌

Roopa ? [Who is she ?] I m Pooja ðŸ˜†
Really really Thank you. All the comments made me feel little better ðŸ˜Š

🀣 Mirchi lagi ? Yaa we can probably give them water now !??
Originally posted by maanmeet1

v will follow d rules in GF so forum remains clean.........

Awwh!! Thank you. 
I wish this all hatred thing just get over soon !!
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Time cleanses everything. Don't worry this will be a matter of past in no time, DD and GC are sensible people, all we need to do on our part is give them the same unconditional love and support that we have been giving them for so long. After all can u survive without watching them on GHSP????

True GHSP is nothing without either of them !!
Yaa, We supports them . BUt i m saying is their are less supporter of GC now !! Oh well we are their to support him right ?