Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dont b disheartened..............................true fans can never HATE their fav actor....regarding GC blog....dont want to go there again....I mayb upset wiv him saying to fans all dis even though some of us never bashed Debina........ but wont hate him.......he's 2 genuine a person to b hated😳

Everything will pass by time..............the 'HATERS' 😡will eventually forget..............kab tak woh boltey rahengey.......likhtey likhtey boltey boltey haath aur mooh takh jayenge😆......aur waisey bhi kuch aur kam dhandaa nahin hain kya😆
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago
Richie_Rich thumbnail
dont worry........we love guru as maan
divareena thumbnail

We all are with you. I am sure it will blow over soon. 😊

rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi thnaks for posting n sharing ur thoughts..
i m with u..
its been disturbing for me too..the weekend was worse besides the fact we got to see maaneet on saturdays...i have been thinking about whole mess on forum...so many worse comments n posts make us more depressed..plz guys leave all this mess behind n move on...
gc is not tht kind of person..he is humble thts why we all respect him alot..
hope it gets over very very soon..
true fans of maan or gc wont feel bad..even if he says anything..
although its been misunderstood or i feel this misunderstanding has been created to effect maan's popularity...dont let thi happen at all..n support him..many ppl in industry n other actors fans r jealous of him thts why this mess has been created...
come on guys be mature...u criticize every move of his..
why cant he share his feelings..if he was hurt by his fans..
give some space to him also..
i will repeat my words
TRUE FANS OF MAAN-GURMEET
wont feel bad abot anything...

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess whoever wrote the hate posts never liked him much to begin with...for obvious reasons....!

We expect 'professionalism' from all actors but forget that not everyone is the same. Some are more thick skinned than others and are able to tide over such prickles without batting an eyelid.

I suppose GC's still new to this profession and hasn't yet developed the ability to not let things bother him....and remember, he is young.

But, first of all, he is a human being with normal human emotions. I've never seen his blog as I'm not interested in the personal lives of actors. But, I saw a shocking statement about his fiancee, apparently from that blog, posted in this forum by someone and those who were participating in that thread enjoying and approving of that statement. It was shocking that women were approving such a comment about another woman.

I'm sure GC must have come across that statement on his blog amongst many others and he blew a fuse.

It's a testament of his love for his fiancee that he reacted the way he did and for that I respect him even more.

I think he had every right to vent his ire and if some blog writer didn't know how to go about his job for which he/she was being paid for, how is it GC's fault?

WhiteShades thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love ur post. ACTUALLY THE REAL FANS WILL NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS!!! ONLY JEALOUS people will :) 

-Maan/MSK
-Geet
-Geet the serial

ARE THE BEST ALL THE WAY :D
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mistymistu

Well I agree with you. I don't like the hatred posts and think they are useless but most of the ones I have seen aren't stating hatred towards him they are stating how much hurt his fans are by his accusations and his approach towards the topic. I have not on this forum seen people say things about his personal life or how people hate devina? So I don't get where he is coming from.

But yeah in stating the above I still love guru/maan.

They are sweetheart. 
I mean in FB & all they are talking crap about him ðŸ˜­ Oh well I think we/GC fans are alot more then his hater so HALLA BOL !! ðŸ˜†
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

I guess whoever wrote the hate posts never liked him much to begin with...for obvious reasons....!

We expect 'professionalism' from all actors but forget that not everyone is the same. Some are more thick skinned than others and are able to tide over such prickles without batting an eyelid.

I suppose GC's still new to this profession and hasn't yet developed the ability to not let things bother him....and remember, he is young.

But, first of all, he is a human being with normal human emotions. I've never seen his blog as I'm not interested in the personal lives of actors. But, I saw a shocking statement about his fiancee, apparently from that blog, posted in this forum by someone and those who were participating in that thread enjoying and approving of that statement. It was shocking that women were approving such a comment about another woman.

I'm sure GC must have come across that statement on his blog amongst many others and he blew a fuse.

It's a testament of his love for his fiancee that he reacted the way he did and for that I respect him even more.

I think he had every right to vent his ire and if some blog writer didn't know how to go about his job for which he/she was being paid for, how is it GC's fault?

first i hav to say that i respect ur thought.....
I luv Maneet
yes he is young & i would add immature too....
but can u tell me what is the outcome of that....gussanama....
u r seeing urself....
it's nothing but another mess...
he had done that for some nuts...who don't even know how to respect a relationship...
that's why we r disappointed.....
if we agree the fact or not ...this is affecting his popularity...
i wish..... it don't effect the magic between the 2 leads of geet....

-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

first i hav to say that i respect ur thought.....
I luv Maneet
yes he is young & i would add immature too....
but can u tell me what is the outcome of that....gussanama....
u r seeing urself....
it's nothing but another mess...
he had done that for some nuts...who don't even know how to respect a relationship...
that's why we r disappointed.....
if we agree the fact or not ...this is affecting his popularity...
i wish..... it don't effect the magic between the 2 leads of geet....

Hmm, are we gonna have this convo again ? 
Written Blue I agree with you on that !!
I just dont wanna see any thing wrong between MaanEet. 
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with your title, I wish I hadn't opened IF today, or for the past 3 days for that matter.