I wish I never would have opened IF !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pippa

I guess whoever wrote the hate posts never liked him much to begin with...for obvious reasons....!

We expect 'professionalism' from all actors but forget that not everyone is the same. Some are more thick skinned than others and are able to tide over such prickles without batting an eyelid.

I suppose GC's still new to this profession and hasn't yet developed the ability to not let things bother him....and remember, he is young.

But, first of all, he is a human being with normal human emotions. I've never seen his blog as I'm not interested in the personal lives of actors. But, I saw a shocking statement about his fiancee, apparently from that blog, posted in this forum by someone and those who were participating in that thread enjoying and approving of that statement. It was shocking that women were approving such a comment about another woman.

I'm sure GC must have come across that statement on his blog amongst many others and he blew a fuse.

It's a testament of his love for his fiancee that he reacted the way he did and for that I respect him even more.

I think he had every right to vent his ire and if some blog writer didn't know how to go about his job for which he/she was being paid for, how is it GC's fault?

Blue : I was so so sure it wasnt him from beginning ! 
& People who dont trust them can simply keep quite !! 
& I can see how he is mad at some fans . COZ i check his blog & their are lik 100 comments saying about Debi is bitch or something like that !! 
I m sure he would get mad ! 

Am with u dear... i was feeling the same too... but all we can do is pray for him and offer him our support. Go to his blog and post a comment offering ur support to him.. Thats the least thing v can do...
Originally posted by imzzi

I agree with your title, I wish I hadn't opened IF today, or for the past 3 days for that matter.

I seriously felt that !
I was literally crying reading all comments !
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

Am with u dear... i was feeling the same too... but all we can do is pray for him and offer him our support. Go to his blog and post a comment offering ur support to him.. Thats the least thing v can do...

I m gonna so same thing ! i m gonna do it right now ! I mean I will go & comment now !! Thanks !