Dare to dance! : ARTICLE

Posted: 13 years ago

Dare to dance!

Dancing queen Madhuri Dixit is impressed with celeb contestants, who are ready to slug it out on the dance floor, in reality show premiering tonight

Roshni K Olivera I TNN 

Everyone's excited! Naturally... none other than Bollywood's dhak-dhak girl Madhuri Dixit is going to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's fourth season, that premieres on Sony Entertainment Television tonight at 9, along with Malaika Arora Khan and Remo D'Souza. Mads is thrilled too. "I'm enjoying myself on this show," she told BT. This is not Madhuri's first stint on TV, she hosted Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai, a marriage-based reality show, a few years ago which didn't do too well. But then as she says, it was ahead of its time. "Had it been today, I'm sure it would do very well," she says. 
    The LA-based actress, who's in Mumbai for Jhalak..., is happy to be on TV again. She is very impressed with the enthusiasm and dedication of the participants, some of whom she has worked with before like Shekhar Suman and Renuka 
Shahane. 
"All contestants are celebrities in their own fields, but they are all set to put their best foot forward and be judged for their dancing skills. And they are not trained dancers. That's amazing!" 
    Will Madhuri be a tough judge or the softer one? "Initially I would want them to get comfortable and be relaxed. In the later rounds, we will be more critical." 
Audiences 
will get to see her swaying to some popular 
numbers too. "That's 
right, all the judges will dance," she says, flashing the same smile that set a million hearts aflutter. 
    The introductory episode of Jhalak... will be starstudded and every contestant will be introduced in a swanky song and dance format by top stars from Bollywood and television. Hema Malini, Dharmendra, Helen will join hands with contenders like Mahii Vij, Akhil Kumar and Ragini Khanna. Shekhar will be introduced by his son Adhyayan, Krushna Abhishek will groove with mama Govinda, Meiyang Chang will come in with Anushka Sharma. Anushka Manchanda will have a surprise in the form of Esha Deol and lovebirds Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput have got actors Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan with them. Interestingly, Mohnish Behl is going to introduce Renuka Sahane; the two will come on screen after a good 17 years!

thanks... is naku holding madhuri's dupatta in the pic?? lol
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hey even me too wondering that..
y is she holding Madhuri's dupatta..😕maybe she don't want her to go back....😆
Originally posted by Bushy_92

hey even me too wondering that..
y is she holding Madhuri's dupatta..😕maybe she don't want her to go back....😆
lol yh mayb 😆😆

lol yh mayb 😆😆
😆😆😆
LOL! No thats Madhuri holding her own dupatta...
Thanks for sharing....😊
Originally posted by kshreya2002

LOL! No thats Madhuri holding her own dupatta...
lol...Thanx.....its looking as if Mahi is holding it....😆

No Madhuri is fixing or holding her own but Naku's hand is there.

Wot was with JDJ's intro for Mahi, 'yeh apne serial mein balti bhar ro chuki hain' etc. I thought they might be talking about some other contestant but then they said the kala-gora thing nd then only I realised that it was Mahi's intro....I think they got confused between Naku nd Babi😆😆..............