Geet -too sugary and boring??

iluvgeet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been watching the serial from beginning.... but nowadays i think Geet is becoming toooo sugary ...
The  dialogs hadly make sense , especially when they talking about stars.....didnt we see all these dialogs on stars, moon already??

your views please...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i disagree...sorry

I still love geet, I think you feel like that because DD isn't here and the spark is missing in the show........so let's see what happens next week
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree, tooo sugary, i luv the serial soo much that i cant stand it to get boring. I dont want them to keep showing this mush every minute, we need some issues  otherwise these special scenes wont be interesting for us. these special scenes were really gud when they happened once in a while after some fight or problem, so if they show them in moderation, the value of the scenes will increase, and also they gotta think of some out of the box ideas
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i have to agree,its very repetitive and boring.
iluvgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

i disagree...sorry

I still love geet, I think you feel like that because DD isn't here and the spark is missing in the show........so let's see what happens next week

But DD there or not doesnt have anything to with the dialogs rt?
Edited by iluvgeet - 13 years ago
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i still love Geet...................❤️❤️❤️
iluvgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: bengalirani101

i agree, tooo sugary, i luv the serial soo much that i cant stand it to get boring. I dont want them to keep showing this mush every minute, we need some issues  otherwise these special scenes wont be interesting for us. these special scenes were really gud when they happened once in a while after some fight or problem, so if they show them in moderation, the value of the scenes will increase, and also they gotta think of some out of the box ideas

Thanks....exact;y what i was thinking.....
iluvgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera L

i still love Geet...................❤️❤️❤️

me too still love Geet...hope i dont have to change it ....
oooooo thumbnail
right!!! too much sugary...maan used to say loving things before also bt now a days..the dialogues r lyk ufffff....😕...i hate talks lyk tumhare akhome dub jane do..is paal ko yehi ruk jane do...🤢
there should be sumthing special fr special maan..😃  
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry I Cant Agree ..Still Love Geet .. Its Juste Because Geet Is Not There
Wait & Watch For Next Week