Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I dun agree actually.... If Lata ji n Asha had thot the same we would not hav had uncountable beautiful songs..... 😛

may be tomorrow dummy's will cum out n ask for their due to perform stunts !!! 😆

Alisha ji is seeking sum publicity ?? 🤔

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! 😊
ladygaga thumbnail
Well it is all about perspective and the way you look at things. AR rahman is also from the same industry, he has also done playback singing and provided music to a lot of flicks and he has gotten all his fame from all of that. His work in hindi movies, and movies down south has helped him to grab attention in west and also has given him opportunties like SDM and an Oscar. Many of our mainstream actors, actresses don't have an oscar but AR rahman has oscars, grammys and what not. Its all about how you capitalize your chances!
Totally disagree with Alisha. If a song is good enough, melodious and connects with the viewer then the audience will make an effort to remember who sang it.
In my opinion songs like Kajrara re are just some item music numbers to get the crowds in, so the mediocre songs are only made special by the actress doing a good job on it. If you asked if if I like Kajra re without having seen the video my answer will be no. So Ash takes some credit for the song.

If we were to analyse so deeply who on earth remebers the lyrics behind a hit song? its the words that make a song along with music, singing, video, choreograhy, etc.

So perhaps Alisha and other 'SINGERS' need to wake up and smell the coffee.