Barun Ankita fans Report HERE IMMEDIATELY

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
LOOK AT THIS Told ya soo This wahi and his fans ughghghghhg  They are allset to kick barun out and Ruin this show I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT with passion I  M sorry but i have no words no word SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE & I think it's time for me to say BYE this forum this show will be Polluted and JInxed forever I don't MInd anyoen else comign but no CMG CONNECTION WAH & HIS FANS ARE ___________________________

Now they have no problem with ankita now she's ok but these same people abused her wowwwwwwwwwwww DOUBLE STANDARDS

[Quote]Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

yeh 15 days se month kyon ho gaya? ughhghhghate it much more

I wouldn't be surprised if KW becomes main lead on public demand if his role is liked a lot. [/quote]

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And these same people claim for Wahi to only be in this show because he doesn't want to sit back home and do absolutely nothing. Apparently he has a show already in his kitty which will get to the floors in Jan or Feb. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO. Liar, liar pants on fiyur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he already had a show in his kitty, he'd never agree to do a cameo for a show on Sony. Admit it Wahi, you have nothing as of now, but for bread and butter, you are all ready to snatch someone else's.

Let me ROFL too like the others. 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

*rolls eyes*

*snorts*

*leaves*
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Fary... dear.. lets wait till KW comes in! Lets not create such a situation in this forum yet. We are unnecessarily getting worried. If such a thing happens, we will all leave together (i promise) but the guy hasn't even entered the show yet. Please calm down ... KW fans can take a hike right now! Why should we spoil our fun?
Originally posted by: zainab25

And these same people claim for Wahi to only be in this show because he doesn't want to sit back home and do absolutely nothing. Apparently he has a show already in his kitty which will get to the floors in Jan or Feb. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO. Liar, liar pants on fiyur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he already had a show in his kitty, he'd never agree to do a cameo for a show on Sony. Admit it Wahi, you have nothing as of now, but for bread and butter, you are all ready to snatch someone else's.

Let me ROFL too like the others. 😳

*rolls eyes*

*snorts*

*leaves*

WORDDDDDDD

Meri jooti Bread N Butter but what else can u expect from him ? he stooped so low for his bread n butter and snatched even shilpa's in CMG and played dirty along the other wannabies  His bread n Butter ughghghgghghg

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

p.s we've been enufff and were extreamly happy when shit got over have been personally in contact with him and his stupid jhoot
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Fary... dear.. lets wait till KW comes in! Lets not create such a situation in this forum yet. We are unnecessarily getting worried. If such a thing happens, we will all leave together (i promise) but the guy hasn't even entered the show yet. Please calm down ... KW fans can take a hike right now! Why should we spoil our fun?

Jhanvi m very calm normally but such things really really boil my blood i just have to let ya all know what's their plan

beside they call barun a hobo umm what about their own fav
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Jhanvi m very calm normally but such things really really boil my blood i just have to let ya all know what's their plan

beside they call barun a hobo umm what about their own fav

let them call barun or ankita whatever they want. poor people have nothing better to do in their lives so what can we do? just ignore their comments and posts.. when they start flooding in here, we'll face them together! till then... just enjoy!😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Has KW even said yes to the role?  Let's see what happens first.  It's not just a question of Shravan's character, it becomes a question of the whole Jaiswal family.  That is nearly 80% of the cast.

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun - the poor man is trying to get married and these types of rumors are going on about his job.  
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Has KW even said yes to the role?  Let's see what happens first.  It's not just a question of Shravan's character, it becomes a question of the whole Jaiswal family.  That is nearly 80% of the cast.

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun - the poor man is trying to get married and these types of rumors are going on about his job.  

not sure if he has said yet but in the article, it seems like he will or already has.. (kind of confused now)...
and i agree with you... barun needs to concentrate on his wedding plans right now and if these kind of rumors are going to take place and he gets to know about them, he'll just get worried for no reason! these wahians really need to ****off..
Exactly they r not only ruinign por guy's wedding plans but also our fun i don't give 2 hoots about any 3rd person entering but it better be civilized people and the ones who can take criticism i ddidn't mind tara at all as she was nice eve if she was villain sort of

I just don't want anyone to ruin my fav show  esp not CMG gand i bantooed mithai the day that shit got over
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Fary.. I don't want this topic to turn into an argument-zone again and getting closed! So I don't think we should continue discussing this! Cuz if one KW fan reads this, a herd will come on over and start abusing!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago