Barun Ankita fans Report HERE IMMEDIATELY - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Meh😳

that's all i gotta say about that fary.

wahi's just coming in to fill in for the Man of the show who's getting married.

Just a "Fill in"😉

and oh! i shall join Zainy in ROFLing🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
hanvi true say OMG

Amy yeah ROFL gang

GROUP HUG GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we should be looking for B's shadi pics spy's get on work
Ohhh! fary I so want to see Barun's wifey!😆 i know it's nosey and all....but still....he better let out at least one pic of him and his wifey at their wedding! We gotta have a look at Mr. and Mrs. Sobti after all! 🤣Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

UNITY IN DIVERSITY!!!!!

Yup! someone finds his wedding pics!
I hope the guy has a blast!!!!

I hope he took dancing lessons!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Maybe ankita will post if he's invited rofl HAHAAHHAAH
Originally posted by momma1128

I hope he took dancing lessons!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

i'm sure ankita gave him enough lessons already!

@Fary-- hell yeah ankita would be invited. She is his onscreen wifey after all!🤣🤣
Oh Ankita, do post a few pic of his wedding....pretty please!😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

fary... what did you mean by wahi as lead role? wahi's character becums lead role or him replacing barun for shravan's character??

i hav a very strong hope that neither of it will happen...

cuz if kw has to be made the lead role, then the entire storyline has to change... shravan's family are key characters in the show.. how can they ignore every1 just for TRP's n fame???

and shravan's character cannot be portrayed by anyone except barun.. if that happens, DJ's will lose their trusted viewers..

karan wahi is there only for replacement... we may not see shravan for a couple of days.. but he will be bac for sure...
Oh, and some folks calling in Barun "fugly", "Devdas", "hobo" for his beard.....he had to grow it out due to his wedding. I am assuming he is a Punjabi, and prior to their wedding, they do not shave, because they are to have a beard while wearing a turban for their wedding.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

Oh, and some folks calling in Barun "fugly", "Devdas", "hobo" for his beard.....he had to grow out it due to his wedding. I am assuming he is a Punjabi, and prior to their wedding, they do not shave, because they are to have a beard while wearing a turban for their wedding.

is he punjabi?!

my mum presumed he was bengali or something because he has his name spelled "barun" instead of varun😕 or I dunno😆

In any case....i guess you're right zainy, it could be due to a custom or something.

Awwwww i can't believe he's getting married THIS sunday?!?!!?😲