Barun Ankita fans Report HERE IMMEDIATELY - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

Oh, and some folks calling in Barun "fugly", "Devdas", "hobo" for his beard.....he had to grow it out due to his wedding. I am assuming he is a Punjabi, and prior to their wedding, they do not shave, because they are to have a beard while wearing a turban for their wedding.

he's punjabi?? really?? oh hoye soneyo!!! chalo meri toli ki koi toh hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... that explains the beard i guess!
oh nevermind....wikipedia says he is punjabi!

He's 26?!😲......meaning a decade older than...?!? He doesn't look 26...looks more like 22πŸ˜†
alright guys! no more comments on his beard then... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he is following customs πŸ‘πŸ‘....

@amy: he's 26? really? hmmm to me he seemed more like 24ish kinda...
Oh i thought so the Punjabi connection makes full sense
Originally posted by doc99

fary... what did you mean by wahi as lead role? wahi's character becums lead role or him replacing barun for shravan's character??

i hav a very strong hope that neither of it will happen...

cuz if kw has to be made the lead role, then the entire storyline has to change... shravan's family are key characters in the show.. how can they ignore every1 just for TRP's n fame???

and shravan's character cannot be portrayed by anyone except barun.. if that happens, DJ's will lose their trusted viewers..

karan wahi is there only for replacement... we may not see shravan for a couple of days.. but he will be bac for sure...

m not saying it heck i don't want him inthis show forget the lead or making him lead
Hehe Amyyyy, he does look 22, and I applaud him for being committed at this stage. Most would value career over relationships, but he doesn't and I think I like that. I wonder how his wife is. πŸ˜† Lol...we are NOT nosy. 😳

Yessss, I think he's a Punjabi, and I overall liked his scruffy look...it highlighted on his hazel colored eyes even more. πŸ˜† I will be sad when he gets rid of it, buuuuuuuuut I am sure others would be ecstatic! Lolz.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago

Hehe Amyyyy, he does look 22, and I applaud him for being committed at this stage. Most would value career over relationships, but he doesn't and I think I like that. I wonder how his wife is. πŸ˜† Lol...we are NOT nosy. 😳

Yessss, I think he's a Punjabi, and I overall liked his scruffy look...it highlighted on his hazel colored eyes even more. πŸ˜† I will be sad when he gets rid of it, buuuuuuuuut I am sure others would be ecstatic! Lolz.

You know i repsct him and anki lot more for keeping their personal lives separate they r not flashing their partners lie some others to get some free ka publicity and i respect and love this a lot
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

You know i repsct him and anki lot more for keeping their personal lives separate they r not flashing their partners lie some others to get some free ka publicity and i respect and love this a lot

oh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lolz... i can only think of one couple right now who flash their personal lives like its a product.... if you follow BB you'll know what i mean!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago

Zainy, if you look at his interviews, be it videos or paper interviews, he comes out to be a very genuine, grounded guy with head firmly on his head. He knows when to be goofy and when not to be. Actually he's hardly goofy in any of the off screen videos.

Regarding marrying at 26 while he's on his path in this "acting" career--- that's what really stands out about him! That he isn't one of those who forgets his roots after entering this acting world. he's marrying someone he's always loved and someone who's obviously not from the same profession as he is!

This is what makes him stand out than the other dudes one of whom is 2 years younger than Barun and other who is 2 years older than him
Originally posted by Ramy25

Zainy, if you look at his interviews, be it videos or paper interviews, he comes out to be a very genuine, grounded guy with head firmly on his head. He knows when to be goofy and when not to be. Actually he's hardly goofy in any of the off screen videos.

Regarding marrying at 26 while he's on his path in this "acting" career--- that's what really stands out about him! That he isn't one of those who forgets his roots after entering this acting world. he's marrying someone he's always loved and someone who's obviously not from the same profession as he is!

This is what makes him stand out than the other dudes one of whom is 2 years younger than Barun and other who is 2 years older than him

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†YOu get my vote here * hugs*

and Jhanvi not only "them" there r many other Freaks on the lose πŸ˜‰