Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

😆YOu get my vote here * hugs*

and Jhanvi not only "them" there r many other Freaks on the lose 😉

oh geez... so true! anyhow guys i'll catch up with ya'll later.. need to go study now for calc & physics 😭😭

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good luck on your finals Jhaan! 🤗

@fary-- hehehehe gracias!😉 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i gotta go study too bye bye
sunaina02 thumbnail
I have been predicting this will happen for last two days as I have been watching serials since last 10 years and know very well how this industry works . Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm really confused!! ðŸ˜• Can someone please explain to me what's going on?? Who's leaving, who's coming? Ahhh, why am I unaware of this!!! ðŸ¤ª
spicy_tikka thumbnail

"Love Ya Wahi, and missing you a lot. But please dont accept the cameo role they are asking you to do. Please? I really think you should only do main leads, because the show is not worth your talent, especially if you are 'just another guy' who creates conflicts within the main leads"

i mean like W*H..this comment seriously pissed me off! wt does she mean by the show is not worth ur talent urghh no one even wants karan wahi in this show lol...ive never even herd of him before...ok wtva..bt why r they being so rudee?

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey everyone good morning

lets not make a mountain of the molehill

lets see what is karan wahi going to do when he comes in and whether he comes in or not

we had heard that mona was going to enter but she didn't so lets wait till karan enters

and in the meanwhile whoever badmouths barun or ankita lets just report abuse and tell it to the moderators as actor bashing is not allowed
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone lets wait fro karan wahi to enter first and then see what happens
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fary

I would say wait and see..

As KW has also said, its a cameo .....

Everyone knows Barun is getting married and KW is just filling in...to give Barun a breather...If not KW it will be someone else.

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey hey hey - I'm a Wahi fan, and although I didn't love Barun's acting in DMG, I really like him in BHPH.

Mostly, and I have no clue why, I love watching this show.   And you have to agree that alot of THIS SHOW is Barun and his childish, yet endearing, character and his acting.

So I doubt the CVs will replace  him, even if it's with someone like Wahi.

Lets not jump the gun.  The guy hasn't even entered yet (or atleast they haven't aired his episodes yet).  Lets not judge and execute before they have a chance to present an argument shall we?

I wouldn't like it if Barun was replaced either, but I seriously doubt that's teh intent here.   I think it's a way to increase teh TRPs of the show.  Bring in a cameo here, a cameo there, and more folks will start watching it.

Relax folks ...  lets wait and watch.

-S