Did they get a Bahu or a Naukrani?

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I keep wondering when i watch the show if they got a bahu or a naukrani for free...

Dont understand the logic of the show... No wonder the other bahu left.... Pashupati's wife or whatever.... If they think all this is to be done by a women, then they will all be left alone😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully they will realize their mistake before they wear out Toasty's patience
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Def. not liking how everyone is bossing Tasty around especially Prachin.. he makes it sound like its more like a naukrani... ðŸ˜³
But hopefully they will realize their mistakes.. but I think it won't be sosoon because their behavior is the basis of the show.. so lets see what happens next. 
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really not fair to toasty. Its her first day of marriage and shes doing everybody chores. She shud let tej tell them something. Well at least dadaji is kinda helping her.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

hopefully they will realize their mistake before they wear out Toasty's patience

i guess they'll realise only after she lost her patience
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think from Prachin's POV it's definitely someone to replace him doing the chores...so yea naukrani..

From Ved and Pashu's behavior it's clear that they still oppose the fact that there is a woman at home...so anything she does they will object and always point out defects..

I hope the focus is shifted from the domestic chores....to something else...like Toasty bringing about changes in their lives in other different ways.....but that won't be happening so soon I guess....gotta keep patience and watch the way the story unfolds..
happy44 thumbnail
Prachin's behavior is weird......even FIL is also not very sensible asking Toasty to clean the feet marks and pickup the rice.....cann't they have a maid for a day so poor Toasty can atleast take a break.

This serial is filled with extreme charaters except Lalit Kumar Sharma, Gyan and Tej-Toasty.

I watch the episode for the few cute scenes between Tej and Toasty....
aaabbb thumbnail
The story is based on that only, I mean remember Satte pe satta, men were pigs in the house, Hema malini tamed them. Here they are not exactly Pigs😕 but very close.

I too sometimes loathe them (specially Ved and Prachin, they turned 180 degree after Toasy came in the house) but then we know they can be very good sometimes. I think Toasty will come upto point where she had enough and they will start softening up.

As long as the humor is attached to the story I am watching, since they have some seriously original comic moments.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with the author of the post.. 
the men of the house have been shown as completely heartless
when it comes to this aspect!

Hope Toasty makes them learn a lesson or two!
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no wonder toasty mom was getting hysterical.... but toasty really has some patience to jhelo all this.....