Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Very well said... I think ppl should get back to much more imp works in there life than trying to find non existent hidden meanings...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@pallu .. isoo agree with you...reading all the comments and arguing counter arguing ...it gives a headache and we come to this virtual world to escape headaches of reality.......................

@jaya.........why cannot they have editors to edit and proof read the blogs as well coz it is going for public appearance where you cannot afford to misuse words.........

..........i find it really silly this whole blog thing where people especially stars have nothing better than to put up their very personal life in pictures for all to see and comment........and the worst thing is everyone is following this trend .............if you really want to wirte why not write a good piece of story ,poem ,literature ,something to think over and enjoy........
superchef thumbnail

hi everyone.  

KAANTA  LAGA 

I think  all this mayhem about people saying bad things about his fiance and him feeling bad about it has got nothing to do with what people say.  Yeh to Andar dil ki baat hai.  Time spent alone can sometimes lead to  self realization. which you either face or deny. I think that what was said on blog is either a means of convincing oneself and believing that what is happening is not true. 

sorry do not mean to offend anyone.  but this is my take on the whole thing.   
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: temorocks

Friends, let's close this matter, it's not going anywhere........

It won't work.....all r in mood of dissection(Discussing things by saying lets not discuss any more abt this)...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Agreed. They deserve negative marks for this fiasco that they have created. Forget flowery language, I wish they had stuck to the basics and not used analogies that are open to interpretation.  πŸ€”

just my point
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sun Unfortunately...these sorts of blogs are a byproduct of the always-on voyeuristic environment these days. I can understand actors wanting to maintain blogs or twitter accounts or Facebook pages to interact with their fans. But to do that effectively, they need to develop a thicker skin. You cannot open your house and expect that only friends will walk in. By the same token, fans need to respect the boundaries and not abuse the anonymity the world wide web provides them. Its so easy to go and post hurtful comments on a website...things you would never say to somebody if you were seeing them face to face. 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya .... i loved ur post an d completely agree with every word😊

@All ... lets just forget this whole thing and get back to geet and maaneet πŸ˜†
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@jaya well written.......bt he cud have just written in profession way..........

anyways m just scared this wud affect GHSP rapport b/w actors n TRPs(ppl are upset they might nt wanna see) plus i hope history of KAJJAL doesnt repeat.........

i agreed tht some comments were hurtful to him so he wrote down bt ppl are also over reacting..... he is celeb...bt u cant expect him to act in some way in his personal life....every 1 has different way to react...i doubt he had double meaning in his mind when approved it......it is just plain emotional outburst.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jaya- hugs!!

great post and thanks for the clearing out!
I hope everyone reads this
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well said... πŸ‘ i cannot understand how people misinterpreted that particular line in such a manner... πŸ˜• i read the line so many times and could not see what these people apparently saw... πŸ€“ and honestly... do they think GC's so stupid that'll he'll talk about his costar in this manner?? it's ridiculous... πŸ˜†