Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

U people still discussing this matter? πŸ˜†, arre GC throw a bomb in the blog which made the forum so busy today.........

Yup Mirchi bomb.....🀣🀣.....As a result fans bashing has been started & work load of mods has been raised by closing same topics again & again....🀣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jimzi27 I subscribe to the theory that healthy debate that does not deteriorate to arguing is good for the soul.πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

chill girls...........the blog for sure is not written by GC..i agree with many here..the PR needs to be fired for using such sentences open to multiple misinterpretations..................and let us give that guy some space now..........and stick to the beautiful story of maan and geet........i agree the words used raises questions but seriously we have seen this guy function for months now and can atleast pass a basic judgement that he respects other human beings...........

as for GC hope he learns to take everything with a pinch of salt.......this is the sad story of the tellydom..........when you gain something you lose too........................
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya.....thanks for the voice of reason.....😊

I'm not at all surprised GC & his PR team came up with that write up. I have read some of the comments targeting his personal life & they are not pretty........Was he harsh....sure he was but then so were the comments made about his personal life. He is a public entity & therefore his personal life will be discussed but we as an audience & fans should know where to draw the line.....πŸ€”

As regards to the interpretation of whats written. Well yes it has been worded in such a way that it can be misconstrued by those who are looking for hidden meanings. Why do that? Look at it in the context it has been written & you'll find nothing wrong in whats been written....😊

Lets all remember that GC is not MSK. As long as his personal life does not interfere in his professional & he delivers on screen we should not have a problem with what he does outside the sets & who he does it with. Just my opinion....😊
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
@Sun...πŸ˜†...that PR person/writer certainly needs a lesson in effective communication. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ok, I have not read someone's blog yet but still wanna say something.

Isnt this place about relaxation? We visit this place after long day of hard work and all we see is depressing and argumentative topics. This is the second time I logged into IF and was praying hard that no depressing topic about the blog should be afloat on atleast first 3 pages of this forum. But no! right on first page, there are 3 topics discussing the same depressing thing This is not done! Let us not be so involved! I do understand that we talk about all hand positioning, offscreen chemistry between lead actors, but thats all for fun😳
Personally, I used to come to this forum to relax and have fun. But I think it is going to remain in depression zone for next few days unless we decide to give rest to it.
As Jaya said, lets enjoy the show and on screen chemistry. 😳

I hope I did not offend anyone. sorry in advance

Love
Pallu😳

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Friends, let's close this matter, it's not going anywhere........
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
@Swan...all good points chica! 
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly... I personally don't think he was referring to DD or any of his co-stars. Poor guy is just upset, and frustrated about the variety of comments he recieved on his personal life.. Give him a break!!
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gc comparing dd 2 dog can't b
surely people r taking it in wrong way