Can we stop with the over-reaction? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jimzi27

Check the sentence he stated dear.....We never compared his reel & real life geet here as we're not allowed to discuss it here but what he said abt dogs comparison was totally pointed to DD &DB comparison...If he wants he can put her fiancee in some mirror box where no one can reach we don't mind but why to to point out for Co- star even in her absence...
If you're saying that he never pointed out abt DD then DD's fans owe his clarification or apology  publicly....if defense her fiancee is his right then stop spoiling public image of his co-star is his duty too.....
plz dont mind it............but he never mentioned anything abt DD, that stray dog comment was not meant for her..........it was a general comment, not hinted towards DD,n abt comparison there were real rude comments on his blog which have been deleted now...........but they were real rude........ yes he should have ignored it instead of reacting maybe but how long can someone stay quite.........
@Jimzi27 Please read the words again with an open mind. It was an analogy. He also talked about his parents. So is DD his parent now? One can assume the worst in everything or look for the best in it.
Originally posted by -pixie-

Just because we have access to a platform where we can directly interact
with him does not mean we should exploit it, no? He is human after all and most people are defensive about me and mine. I am guessing the comments must have been really offensive to illicit such an emotional response from him.

Most importantly, why would he call DD a dog (A friend and someone he knows) when he is clearly angry with fans (people he does not know)!

We need to stop with the over reaction already!

Shradha...You know how I feel about this...😆...completely agree!
Originally posted by an12345678

Blame the ghost writer who penned down the piece. He or she forgot the basic of writing a publicity piece: Never write sentences that are open to multiple interpretation -- keep it simple and no flowery language 😊 I would deduct all the marks and give a big ZERO to the PR team.

An...so true. ðŸ¤” But even with the language being open to interpretation, the result does not have to be that the worst is assumed.
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
thnk u for starting this thread.. 😊
y read so much into a blog???and the stray dog comment????real nasty things were written abt debina and dexter too..and hence his reaction and reference...and its quite evident that gc dint cm up wid that write up..it was translated or created by smone else...and hw does an actor who is so busy with his shoot hav time for this???specially when his costar is on vacation???whatever be his equation with DB..he has one with DD too....of costar and friend...lets respect that too...but at the end of the day we are here for maaneet and geethsp..so lets keep it that way...😊
Edited by rayeena - 13 years ago
If we keep continue argues the mods will be soon here to close this topic.....

Even though i am a silent reader...i felt that i needed to put my thoughts over here and i am not trying to hurt anybody's feelings...
..i have seen many people on this form abuse his dog and his life partner...any sane human after a cetrain level cannot take negitivity against his loved ones...he never mentioned anything about this co starts... he is upset with people calling DB names and dexter names..actors are also humans...they get hurt tooo....people need to understand one thing that tehy need to stay away from his life....GC and Maan are poles apart...and same with DD and Geet...just because some people want to see DD and GC together doesnt mean that they will be together right....my point is GC reacting like that at this point of time is normal and natural and it is expected...i have seen some people bash debina just because GC loves her...that so very unfair for that girl...i think she deserves him...when he was sick or when he needed her, she was always there with him...so what else a man wants in life a understanding life partner and he got one...just because he is smiling with his co-star dosnt mean that he loves her....in any work envoirnment people are friendly or else working with those collegues becomes hell....

For example GC worked as a negative lead in the tamil soap and debina worked as the female lead and debina's fans did respect her for going for GC right...they did not bash her up for loving the negitive lead of their show...they have been together for almost 7 years now...so their love and understanding is unique and different....we just have to leave them alone...

I have a feeling that DD respects GC for what he is and vice versa...so both of them have a comfort zone working with each other... we see them go close on the screen...but when it comes to acting its not the same...there are a zillion people in the same room with lights and cameras...so what we see on screen is not same as what happens between them...what i mean to say is reel life and real life is different...

DD has her personal life and GC has his personal life...for instance i like maan...but when it comes to GC my thoughts and his thoughts dont match...so as an actor he gets to play different roles, so that dosnt mean he is like that in real life too right...whatever he put on the blog is what he was feeling...i feel he was very hurt and as his good fans we have to support him instead of bashing him .

finally i would say that  we should understand and respect his feeling and think about not hurting GC , DB or DD's feeling....they are all humans they also have their good days and bad days...

Please take my plea as a positive one...and please dont get hurt.....i am just trying to justify GC's actions...please do understand and dont get angry...
Originally posted by an12345678

Blame the ghost writer who penned down the piece. He or she forgot the basic of writing a publicity piece: Never write sentences that are open to multiple interpretation -- keep it simple and no flowery language 😊 I would deduct all the marks and give a big ZERO to the PR team.

Agreed. They deserve negative marks for this fiasco that they have created. Forget flowery language, I wish they had stuck to the basics and not used analogies that are open to interpretation.  🤔

U people still discussing this matter? 😆, arre GC throw a bomb in the blog which made the forum so busy today.........
@sravs_10 Very well said. Thank you for sharing your views.