Veena asks Dolly,what Ashmit is famous for?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
This uncut footage should've been part of the final edit, instead of that stupid Ashmit-Veena fight. This uncut footage is from 8th dec, where Veena Malik asks Dolly, what is Ashmit famous for?

vdo link:
http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-will-dolly-tell-veena-what-ashmit-is-famous-for-1461.html#top

Dolly decides against spilling the beans, and warns Veena, she suggests when Veena leaves the BB house "google" AShmit and she'll realize what he is famous for!!!
 Ashmit Patel is a flop actor, who has been entangled in different controversies which has kept him in the limelight, first was making that ugly MMS with Riya Sen, then her sister suing her own parents' on financial grounds, also suspected partly for refusing her relationship with her then-boyfriend Vikram Bhatt[who was married to someone else]. Ashmit was pretty much forgotten up until he started attending stars'  birthday parties accompanying his sister.
Edited by bade34 - 13 years ago
she actully said that ??? i cna't belive 😆 . how was  veena's reaction ???
ohhho kash tv pe dikhaate!
Originally posted by rose-girl

ohhho kash tv pe dikhaate!
if its uncut they'll show on Sunday. 😉
Originally posted by bigboss33

she actully said that ??? i cna't belive 😆 . how was  veena's reaction ???
Na she didn't answer the Q properly . I wish she had though.. Veena needs to find out 😆
Veena ne bola hoga ke woh toh meri type ka hai...mere bhi kitne scandals hai...😆