Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Bhaiya ki Entry Armaan style......

Hats off to Editors πŸ‘...Editing is one hard job, and they edited the episode brilliantly since yesterday.....They havent left any single spot to cover....Was it easy to show the back of BD, and face of Drashti? No, they used very tiny clips, and merged it beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘......

Aao Gossip Gossip Khele:

Behna wanna gossip, and bhaiya phasso bhabi...Both sister-in-laws scene was good...Loved the lil friendly talk between them, loved their interaction...Chalo achi shuruwat hoiee....Vinu tera spoiler i got it the same day, and things happening according to that spoiler now...Thanks for that....

Magnetic Maan:

Geet hai toh jaa kur chipak jaati hai Maan ke seene se, abb yeh behna chipko...Maan nahin hogaya magnet hogaya....Anyways It's good that sis is busy in redoing the room..Bhaiya ki bachi jaan.....Aaj kal Maan ke paas se subko mamta ki khushbo aane lagi hai...Geet always hanged on his neck, and now sister....

Thanks ka Maazra (Maajra):

What is the mystery behind the thanks? Was the thanks for eating her choco mousse? or for the sister-in-laws binding? Waise yeh maazre ka kya maajra hai....Phir urdu ka khoon....

Brilliantly MaanEet Kicked NT Out:

I really loved the scene, how they brought the logic, and kicked the NT out...Good attempt by CV's....Loved it how smartly our MSK let Geet deal this issue....Smart move very smart, i enjoyed watching...Loved Maan expressions, seriously his looks kills me.....

MaanEet Office Scene:

Geet was sad, and loved the way Maan said "agar mujhe pata hota ke tum itni udaas hogi toh main khudh usse rok deyta"..How sweet, how caring he is.....how sweetly she hold his hand and put her chin on his hand...According to scene it was so sweet, but yuck part was that it was BD hand πŸ€’....Haila Drashti kyon pakda uska haath...Pur you are professional girl, and seriously hats off to your professionalism....

Bhaiya ki Entry, Mawali Style:

Phinally Bhaiya ki daikhi jhalak, poora hoga nazara kal.....Behna is totally bhadkofy, full in action...Aatish fishan phata, bhaiya baneyga sahara...MaanEet plz be careful, dont think she will easily out of your life....

Precap: Cute, caring, but it simply showed that Maan got lil hurt, when Geet said "mera bacha bhi theek hai"..It would be cute if she would said humara bacha....Anyways let see what reason se will give him tomorrow for her saying.....

Over all good episode 9/10...1 marks cut of Drashti being held BD hand🀒.....

Muniza

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Ur titles are sooo funny!!!

Yes.. Editing has been spot on since a few days.. And execution too has improved by leaps and bounds ClapClapClap

And reading ur take.. I felt Geet and Ani are chimpanzees hanging around Maan's neck πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And like Lavu said.. looks like Maan had a good training ground to become a good listener and he who hates gossips.. listens to her gossips 😲😲😲

Maaaza aagaya seeing NT face off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WIll wait for the kissa of the thank u tomo πŸ˜›

Yes one sibling is sauve and elegant.. the other one in tatters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Lets see how stiff a competition this new personality will give Maan .. Waiting eagerly
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Wisdom? From me? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

I'm silly billi 😳
Dil chura ke chali
Through patli galli

Kahan chali? Dilli?
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

That night when Nihu sits on the rocking chair with children around her ..she tells them the tale of the Man who has no name, and how she met him in the far lands of India-forums and they fell madly in love ... 
Little did she know then, he was training her, to be a mother ... may be not of his kids, but of all those women he had once sinned, she was to pay the price cos he was the man she still loved, and would always continue to..
The children listened on... as the little one Lavu innocently asked ...
'Toh Momma, kya aap humari momma nahi ho"

The older, sensible Rev says comes from behind and hugs Nihu and says ..." Nahi lavz, yeh hi humari mumma hai "

The other two say " hume bhi huggie chahiye"

Nihu wipes her tears, puts her knitting yarn away and calls the kids and says .. aa jao ...

Vinu who has entered after years .... see's this with his hands in his pockets, and has tears in his eyes... he decides its better he doesnt enter the scene at the moment ...

No one see's him, but one person does ...

Like always, it was only her ... she always knew when he was around .. and her heart said ..

Abbey oi!!! kitna bhagega ....!!! tere paap ko main kab tak paloongi .. senti scene khatam ... main jaa rahi hoon London apne boyfriend ke saath!!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Yeh kya hua
Tere uski pyaar ki baatein
kyon duniya ki nazron mein aa gai
🀣
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

@Kallu : Thats the whole idea πŸ˜‰

Nihu tu yeh kaise kar sakthi hai....Vinu ki so call means of Time pass ki waatt laga rahi hoπŸ˜†
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey wats up.. well i missed yesterday episode some part coz i was out of home. well yesterday episode maneet part good.. but anne & maan part boring..i have not seen arjun yet so no comments about him.. toady i m upset coz i read gcs statement of blog and it make many confusion..some mixed feeling inside me. some r support him some r against him i dont know what to do.. any ways forget gc talking about maan.. his expression quite good yesterday. but precap i feel sad that geet said its her child. i mean how many tyms maan have to prove that its their child. i mean maan more carefull than geet about this child.. then why she said this?? any ways no more discussion..
love u..
reea..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
he is free to do what he wants ....

Richard Bach ne bahut pehle bola tha ... ke when you love someone set him free, he comes back, they are yours, else he never was!!!
par yahan, he aya toh sahi, par baccho ki toli ke ssaath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rickks

Nihu tu yeh kaise kar sakthi hai....Vinu ki so call means of Time pass ki waatt laga rahi hoπŸ˜†

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!

I finally updated my post on pg 3, here it is as well. :

The RETURN of the BODY DOUBLE.... πŸ˜†

Edited(..finally):

Yes Guys it's definitely the Return of the Body Doubles..in like every scene'πŸ˜†

What was really funny 'my Mom of all people noticed Maan's BD in seconds! Guess how??? Yep that's right by his HANDS!!! She was like'wait a minute that can't be Maan- Maan has long slender fingers'!πŸ˜†

Muniza you're right they did pretty well in the editing, but I guess since I knew DD's on vacation and that's really not them-it just wasn't the same, especially in the last scene' Oh well I'll just bear it..! πŸ˜•

Hey I guess Anvesha got a hair-cut!! (Or Nikunj just put a wig on!) Her hair looks so much better, it suits her.  But My Mom and I both agree that she looks a little older than DD AND maybe even Maan!  I don't know, I guess I'm still recovering from the unexpected curve ball (Anvesha's character) being thrown at us from nowhere!

Naintara..Naintarrra..Naintarrrrrraa! What in the world were you thinking coming back to the office'Well of-course you're going to get insulted'(well actually you were lucky b/c Geet handled you!) By the way, I liked NT's eye make-up! Good job Make-up artist! πŸ‘

Geet fighting her own battles -good! I'm glad they showed Geet handling NT. Not only that, but handling the business and coming home and cooking?!!! Wow you go girl! Anvesha can learn a thing or two from her!!

To leave..Or Not to leave..that is the question'I guess Dev is still contemplating in Meera's house!!

Hmmm..what's the significance of this whole project/deal thing?  Are they trying to show Geet's  groW*H in the business/independent aspect? Or is this somehow related to Arjun???  Will wait and watch!

Ok so I think it's high time for Maan and Daadi to dust off all the little dust bunnies from the good ole' family album! Why hasn't Anvesha asked about Dev & Vicky? Who is Pummi ji and Kamya? & how are they related to Maan?? Come on CV's I hope these are next tracks..besides Arjun's..

Ok guys what is this I'm hearing?  NT and Dev's role ending?? I read about Sasha, but NT and Dev? Really?  Well I hope not, because confusion about family tree needs to get cleared up before they leave!

Phew..this was a lot of writing from me..especially for today's episode...πŸ˜† 
Good night/ Good morning! :)
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, this post is located in 5th/6th page....had a hell of a time locating it.

@eminent : Anwesha does look older, taller to Maan....maybe they are cousins & hence no resemblance.....she is very loud when delivering her dialogues & her calling Maan "Bhai" actually feels as if she is a Female Goonda. Whoever selected her did a crap job.

Didn't like Anwesha morning scene - she planning to redecorate her room  - looks as if she is here to stay ......  Jaldi ajao Arjunji aur apne hone wali wife ko bhaga le jao! 

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is some here
knck knock koi haiiiiiiiiii