3 IDIOTZ-Logic In..NT out..Fans come on shout out!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Revv-- - 12 years ago

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Adiiti's take:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
res.... Hoping for a logical lovely epi Big smile

Both the women are scared of DARK ShockedShockedShocked and both love the Dark Lord ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
Don ??? Isnt someone on our thread called a Don?? Isnt it Nupise Evil Smile???

Maan bhi bade thede hai.. How well he managed his sis and make her like Geet Shocked..
Oh and I loved DD today... esp her diags with the SIL and NT ClapClap..

And BTW... Tum CVs bhi nah.. We were all asking why she calls Maan - Maan Sir and today its out of the horse's mouth and loved Ani's teasing response to that...Embarrassed

Today Ani was much better.. I mean diags.. I dont know abt acting.. I am still willing to give a chance.. But y is Maan hugging her all the time CryCry.. Kitne dilo ko thor raha hai AngryLOLLOLLOL
Ok.. silly me Jokes apart... Loved the bro-Sis bonding... And I loved the fact that he forgot his so called beloved sis while searching for Geet!! Symbolism for me - He will forget all but never forsake his love Evil SmileEmbarrassed.. And wen she said someone has to earn so she can spend I was sooooooo Angry.. Geet ko ek phone bhi nahi diya!! Aur redoing her entire room and also a new car for her ShockedOuch.. CVs please do something.. Please make him gift her.. He should pamper her not just with words... Its not like He has to sing..
Words are all I have.. He does ve money to shell on his snob sis.. So pulease... kuch karo.. Atleast gift her the jhumkas and a fone and ..............................

And the NT-Geet- Maan Face off ClapClap.. Brilliant..
I loved how Maan stood there silent but gave strong support to Geet just by being there... And him allowing her to fight her battles but always being the protective shield... OOOOOOOOOOO let me borrow pari's phrase.. Dreamy!! LOL

And from the aftermath of Geet's reaction we can see how much NT's presence affected her.. But in front of NT.. she was a Sherni... Wah loved it

Ooooo,... poor Maan... felt bad when she said my baby instead of ours... Give her time boy.. Usko aadat pad gayi hai LOLLOL

NT and her Bro -- No comments.. But I should say that i loved her outfits.. Looks damn elegant... And truly a vamp with panache LOLLOLLOL.. and her bro looks the exact opp.. tattered clothing and street fights ShockedShockedShocked... Are we getting adopted siblings now for NT and Maan LOLLOL?? Guess Arjun and Ani are purrrrrrrrrfect for each other WinkWink

And and and ... guess I forgot what else I had to write EmbarrassedOuch

Res
hope and only hope

no obstacle will ever touch you
be it my sister or the family
bahu

preparing you  for the future
be in business or as lawful daughter

my love knows no bounds
i will pulverize all that hounds

You are my treasure
i live to give you pleasure

from the earth to the heaven above
i only see, feel and need you

my dream, my sweet, my shona
you are all i need and ever will

I liked the way they used Logical progression to have NT's move thwarted...

Round 3 goes to Maan... am i keeping count no but i hope my memory serves me right...

now.NT will bring her bro to take her revenge...nice move...

i also liked that Maan let Geet fight her battle so that  discrimination tag  come on him of fighting against a woman...it would be unfair to him...so he is preparing his shona..to do the job; to fight NT

so Arjun and Maan will come head to head..later on...

so no sexist remarks will be coming their way... that on one side they are trying to show a woman strong and then a man fight even if verbally a woman...the supposedly weaker sex...good move..CVs...

now..this is what this brainless twit likes to see...some logic...Wink

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
Bhaiya ki Entry Armaan style......

Hats off to Editors Clap...Editing is one hard job, and they edited the episode brilliantly since yesterday.....They havent left any single spot to cover....Was it easy to show the back of BD, and face of Drashti? No, they used very tiny clips, and merged it beautifullyClapClap......

Aao Gossip Gossip Khele:

Behna wanna gossip, and bhaiya phasso bhabi...Both sister-in-laws scene was good...Loved the lil friendly talk between them, loved their interaction...Chalo achi shuruwat hoiee....Vinu tera spoiler i got it the same day, and things happening according to that spoiler now...Thanks for that....

Magnetic Maan:

Geet hai toh jaa kur chipak jaati hai Maan ke seene se, abb yeh behna chipko...Maan nahin hogaya magnet hogaya....Anyways It's good that sis is busy in redoing the room..Bhaiya ki bachi jaan.....Aaj kal Maan ke paas se subko mamta ki khushbo aane lagi hai...Geet always hanged on his neck, and now sister....

Thanks ka Maazra (Maajra):

What is the mystery behind the thanks? Was the thanks for eating her choco mousse? or for the sister-in-laws binding? Waise yeh maazre ka kya maajra hai....Phir urdu ka khoonOuch....

Brilliantly MaanEet Kicked NT Out:

I really loved the scene, how they brought the logic, and kicked the NT out...Good attempt by CV's....Loved it how smartly our MSK let Geet deal this issue....Smart move very smart, i enjoyed watching...Loved Maan expressions, seriously his looks kills me.....

MaanEet Office Scene:

Geet was sad, and loved the way Maan said "agar mujhe pata hota ke tum itni udaas hogi toh main khudh usse rok deyta"..How sweet, how caring he is.....how sweetly she hold his hand and put her chin on his hand...According to scene it was so sweet, but yuck part was that it was BD hand Dead....Haila Drashti kyon pakda uska haath...Pur you are professional girl, and seriously hats off to your professionalism....

Bhaiya ki Entry, Mawali Style:

Phinally Bhaiya ki daikhi jhalak, poora hoga nazara kal.....Behna is totally bhadkofy, full in action...Aatish fishan phata, bhaiya baneyga sahara...MaanEet plz be careful, dont think she will easily out of your life....

Precap: Cute, caring, but it simply showed that Maan got lil hurt, when Geet said "mera bacha bhi theek hai"..It would be cute if she would said humara bacha....Anyways let see what reason she will give him tomorrow for her saying.....

Over all good episode 9/10...1 marks cut cause of Drashti being held BD handDead.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
"Come I will" says the cloud
"I am coming" says night
Sea says "Touched have I my shore
 – myself I am no more"
Sorrow says "Stay will I as His footprint"
This self says "Dissolve do I,
nothing more do I wish"

World says "For you I wreathe a garland"
Sky says "For you I've lit a thousand lamps"
Love says "For you it is I stay awake through aeons"
Death says "It is I who row your life-boat"

Be a lil dillogical....but it shldn't be illogical....
Edited by -sann- - 12 years ago