Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Logic In..NT out..Fans come on shout out!

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Adiiti's take:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
--Revv-- thumbnail
res.... Hoping for a logical lovely epi πŸ˜ƒ

Both the women are scared of DARK 😲😲😲 and both love the Dark Lord πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Don ??? Isnt someone on our thread called a Don?? Isnt it Nupise 😈???

Maan bhi bade thede hai.. How well he managed his sis and make her like Geet 😲..
Oh and I loved DD today... esp her diags with the SIL and NT πŸ‘πŸ‘..

And BTW... Tum CVs bhi nah.. We were all asking why she calls Maan - Maan Sir and today its out of the horse's mouth and loved Ani's teasing response to that...😳

Today Ani was much better.. I mean diags.. I dont know abt acting.. I am still willing to give a chance.. But y is Maan hugging her all the time 😭😭.. Kitne dilo ko thor raha hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok.. silly me Jokes apart... Loved the bro-Sis bonding... And I loved the fact that he forgot his so called beloved sis while searching for Geet!! Symbolism for me - He will forget all but never forsake his love 😈😳.. And wen she said someone has to earn so she can spend I was sooooooo 😑.. Geet ko ek phone bhi nahi diya!! Aur redoing her entire room and also a new car for her 😲.. CVs please do something.. Please make him gift her.. He should pamper her not just with words... Its not like He has to sing..
Words are all I have.. He does ve money to shell on his snob sis.. So pulease... kuch karo.. Atleast gift her the jhumkas and a fone and ..............................

And the NT-Geet- Maan Face off πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Brilliant..
I loved how Maan stood there silent but gave strong support to Geet just by being there... And him allowing her to fight her battles but always being the protective shield... OOOOOOOOOOO let me borrow pari's phrase.. Dreamy!! πŸ˜†

And from the aftermath of Geet's reaction we can see how much NT's presence affected her.. But in front of NT.. she was a Sherni... Wah loved it

Ooooo,... poor Maan... felt bad when she said my baby instead of ours... Give her time boy.. Usko aadat pad gayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NT and her Bro -- No comments.. But I should say that i loved her outfits.. Looks damn elegant... And truly a vamp with panache πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and her bro looks the exact opp.. tattered clothing and street fights 😲😲😲... Are we getting adopted siblings now for NT and Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†?? Guess Arjun and Ani are purrrrrrrrrfect for each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And and and ... guess I forgot what else I had to write 😳

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
hope and only hope

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

no obstacle will ever touch you
be it my sister or the family
bahu

preparing you  for the future
be in business or as lawful daughter

my love knows no bounds
i will pulverize all that hounds

You are my treasure
i live to give you pleasure

from the earth to the heaven above
i only see, feel and need you

my dream, my sweet, my shona
you are all i need and ever will

I liked the way they used Logical progression to have NT's move thwarted...

Round 3 goes to Maan... am i keeping count no but i hope my memory serves me right...

now.NT will bring her bro to take her revenge...nice move...

i also liked that Maan let Geet fight her battle so that  discrimination tag  come on him of fighting against a woman...it would be unfair to him...so he is preparing his shona..to do the job; to fight NT

so Arjun and Maan will come head to head..later on...

so no sexist remarks will be coming their way... that on one side they are trying to show a woman strong and then a man fight even if verbally a woman...the supposedly weaker sex...good move..CVs...

now..this is what this brainless twit likes to see...some logic...πŸ˜‰

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhaiya ki Entry Armaan style......

Hats off to Editors πŸ‘...Editing is one hard job, and they edited the episode brilliantly since yesterday.....They havent left any single spot to cover....Was it easy to show the back of BD, and face of Drashti? No, they used very tiny clips, and merged it beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘......

Aao Gossip Gossip Khele:

Behna wanna gossip, and bhaiya phasso bhabi...Both sister-in-laws scene was good...Loved the lil friendly talk between them, loved their interaction...Chalo achi shuruwat hoiee....Vinu tera spoiler i got it the same day, and things happening according to that spoiler now...Thanks for that....

Magnetic Maan:

Geet hai toh jaa kur chipak jaati hai Maan ke seene se, abb yeh behna chipko...Maan nahin hogaya magnet hogaya....Anyways It's good that sis is busy in redoing the room..Bhaiya ki bachi jaan.....Aaj kal Maan ke paas se subko mamta ki khushbo aane lagi hai...Geet always hanged on his neck, and now sister....

Thanks ka Maazra (Maajra):

What is the mystery behind the thanks? Was the thanks for eating her choco mousse? or for the sister-in-laws binding? Waise yeh maazre ka kya maajra hai....Phir urdu ka khoon....

Brilliantly MaanEet Kicked NT Out:

I really loved the scene, how they brought the logic, and kicked the NT out...Good attempt by CV's....Loved it how smartly our MSK let Geet deal this issue....Smart move very smart, i enjoyed watching...Loved Maan expressions, seriously his looks kills me.....

MaanEet Office Scene:

Geet was sad, and loved the way Maan said "agar mujhe pata hota ke tum itni udaas hogi toh main khudh usse rok deyta"..How sweet, how caring he is.....how sweetly she hold his hand and put her chin on his hand...According to scene it was so sweet, but yuck part was that it was BD hand πŸ€’....Haila Drashti kyon pakda uska haath...Pur you are professional girl, and seriously hats off to your professionalism....

Bhaiya ki Entry, Mawali Style:

Phinally Bhaiya ki daikhi jhalak, poora hoga nazara kal.....Behna is totally bhadkofy, full in action...Aatish fishan phata, bhaiya baneyga sahara...MaanEet plz be careful, dont think she will easily out of your life....

Precap: Cute, caring, but it simply showed that Maan got lil hurt, when Geet said "mera bacha bhi theek hai"..It would be cute if she would said humara bacha....Anyways let see what reason she will give him tomorrow for her saying.....

Over all good episode 9/10...1 marks cut cause of Drashti being held BD hand🀒.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Come I will" says the cloud
"I am coming" says night
Sea says "Touched have I my shore
 β€“ myself I am no more"
Sorrow says "Stay will I as His footprint"
This self says "Dissolve do I,
nothing more do I wish"

World says "For you I wreathe a garland"
Sky says "For you I've lit a thousand lamps"
Love says "For you it is I stay awake through aeons"
Death says "It is I who row your life-boat"

Be a lil dillogical....but it shldn't be illogical....
Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wats waitin fr us 2day πŸ˜ 

hum intezaar karenge....
hum intezaar karenge tera qayaamat thak......
khuda kare ke qayaamat ho aur tu aaye......
hum intezaar karenge......😍
..........................................................................EDITED.............................................................................

Rev Di & Vrush - Lovely title....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Phamily...
me too sleepy....so please frgv ny mistakes if any......😳

Da episod was a gud oneπŸ˜›...LOGIC was der😊......so me happy n lovd it......even if logic is missin i love da shw.....so......πŸ˜†

Maan bana UHU....tyrin to glue da gap btw Miss HP xpress n Miss Nakchadi behen...πŸ˜‰
Maan n gossip?!😲testin..testin..did i jst hear dat?😲or am i dreamin?πŸ˜†...ohh...da next sentnz was da clarifictn....Behna used to do all da talkin n Bhaiyya used to sit n hear it all....so behna has trained her bhaiπŸ˜‰....no wnder he can listn to all Geet's bak bak widot ny prob...he is a good listener!!!!🀣

Ab toh aadat si hain mujhko aaise jeene mein.......
We all wntd to noe y Geet still calls maan - Maan SirπŸ˜•...i rembr JJKN Jassi used to call Armaan Sir till der shaadi.....yaha bhi wohi haal hai....πŸ˜•CVs tend to b answrin all our queries as if der is no 2mrwπŸ˜•.....mayb dey r tird of our bak bak.....πŸ˜†
Anni behena bondin wid wd b Bhabhie jaanπŸ‘......Both love to talk.....Both r very imp in maans lyf.....Both r scared of Darkness.....n noe xactly hw to mak Mr MSK dance to der tunes.....kaafi similarities hai.πŸ˜‰...Da scene was a gud one to watch.....😳

Anni to redo her roomπŸ˜•....chalo..i hav to see DIS room frsur it mite b useful fr me....πŸ˜†

aaj na chhodunga tujhe dam dama dam
tune kya samajh liya hai mujhe dam dama dam.....
patali gali se chala ja saamane na aaπŸ˜‰
pal mein jalaaungi tujhe dam dama dam
raakh banaaungi tujhe dam dama dam......πŸ˜›
My Cruella is Bck in action.....i m lovin it!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ yes..u heard me rite...i am LOVIN it...i jst love to c KR as NTπŸ˜ƒ......da way Maan folds his hands n waits fr her to go.....da luk on Cruellas face - AWSUMπŸ‘πŸ‘...she kept on thinkin y da hell dnt Maan react??....all Maan does is a fone call.......πŸ˜•
NT had once told Maan dat Geet is his kamzori....Geet herself said dis to him...bt tody v get to see a tinge of dat essence in her which wil surely mak her his strength ven Sameera issue is out of da boxπŸ˜‰.....she has acquird all da strength frm him to face NT.....she noes he is wid her......his mere presence gvs her da strength....to fight it all...hasnt dis been da situaatn frm da beginin?😊yes der is no change der....Maan Singh Khurana was,is n will always be Geet Handas strength😳😳.....nw its tym fr her to b his strength....n i am sure it will cum up soon......😳

"Maan veerji tho khud kuch keh nahi rahe hai.....woh tho khud waha khone mei chup chap khada hai...."
"Maan sir waha issliye chup chap baithe hai...kyunki woh jaanthe hai yeh kam tho main khud bhi kar sakthi hoon.."πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan Singh Khurana's clever n shathir dimaag back in actionπŸ˜›πŸ˜³.....nyone of us thought abt such a possibilty?? way to go CVS!!!!.......πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Maine thumse kaha tha NT...mere hote hue...thum Geet ki our nazare utakar bhi nahi dhek sakthi.." reminded me off  - " agra thumhare wajah se Geet ki aankhon se ek bhi aansu aaye...tho MSK khud uski badla sooth sameth wapas lunga"😍
well i am waitin fr da closur of DIS dialog...i wnt to see a BIG Maan - NT clash.....not chote mote dialogz...

Arjun bana Armaan??😲 it reminded me off all dos DMG moments ver Armaan was made to fight....n der ver pple shoutin Amy..Amy...Amy.....haiye...woh bhi kya din the?!😍okie sori...its Geet n nt DMGπŸ˜†.......u noe DMG is alwas special😳

So stage is set fr da Clash of da Titans......Arjun to tak revng...separate Maaneet lyk dey separated DevtaraπŸ˜•......Anni to bcum his key to success.....NT to b a mere viewer??πŸ˜•

Me waitin fr dis new twist wid all my heart,soul n brain(well in sum episods i wd prefer to keep my brains in da freezerπŸ˜†)......

Loads of luv,
Lavz.....

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Awesome strategy GEET CVs...you are coming out with promo just few mins before epsidoe...realay good move to entice viwers...Okie who gave this...title Pooji.....I liked today episode...overall nice flow....

MY message:Cvs promote ur show well....packaging matters..therefore crappy ekta shows do well...Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel

For once I 'm thinking about kay kya hoga more than jo hua...πŸ˜•

Gundi ka bhai Gunda...seems so,  Street fighter or is it his hobby , doesn't seem like a powerful business tycoon...who knows though, looks can be deceptive ...
hmm...is it a new pawn to make its place on NT's chess board or be her minister in her evil deeds?

don't know why but i feel he will be a mere pawn..who might be kept in dark as Pindi Queen was & might change sides from black to white when the truth comes out...

i hate making predictions or guessing but don't know why i'm feeling this strongly ever since i saw the FB pics ...so sharing with you guys

Feeling so coz NT is doomed when it comes to relationship-

a)She lost Dev coz of all her plans she put him through
b)She lost Dadi's concern whatever little that remained by her trying to frame the entire Khurana family in attempt to murder case
c)She lost her friend Pindi Queen's support by lying to her of her intentions
d)She lost her pawn, as in Sasha-Tasha coz of the same reasons she lost Sweety's support
e)Arjun___________? 

...Anwesha is re-decorating her room, not a good sign ... seems like she is here to stay...though i 'll keep on hoping that she remains a cameo..

well TB was not 100% right  about Jay's role & i was hoping same for Anwesha-Arjun track
but seems both of them to stay for long.....
Pari always says do not speculate on the precap ...but still..
precap holds my interest more than the episode did....'Main thik hun , Mera bacha thik hai' And i see pain in Maan's eyes.... pray Geet realizes it without having to be told.

be back later😊

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago