Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sksg

Mine is O+ => Soonya mein bhi positive

I am sure you will find a better Arjun, who will fight only the baddies.

me O- => soonya mein bhi negative....

& u know....we both dont exist....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha....I have my arjun(bijlani), maan singh khurana , damon salvatore, harry potter etc etc....u thot i have just one BF....πŸ˜‰

& nost important....I have kullu,,,,Nupur ki jeet....πŸ˜†
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

Harry urf Geet....

me ur hermy urf maan sir....off to sleep.....see ya 2morrow....

luv ya...

& luv ya all.....

Gud night

Good night my best friend urf DD.
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

me O- => soonya mein bhi negative....

& u know....we both dont exist....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha....I have my arjun(bijlani), maan singh khurana , damon salvatore, harry potter etc etc....u thot i have just one BF....πŸ˜‰

& nost important....I have kullu,,,,Nupur ki jeet....πŸ˜†

Thank God you spared me Mr. Darcy and my Dol. 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Revv--

res.... Hoping for a logical lovely epi πŸ˜ƒ

Both the women are scared of DARK 😲😲😲 and both love the Dark Lord πŸ˜†
Don ??? Isnt someone on our thread called a Don?? Isnt it Nupise 😈???

Maan bhi bade thede hai.. How well he managed his sis and make her like Geet 😲..
Oh and I loved DD today... esp her diags with the SIL and NT πŸ‘πŸ‘..

And BTW... Tum CVs bhi nah.. We were all asking why she calls Maan - Maan Sir and today its out of the horse's mouth and loved Ani's teasing response to that...😳

Today Ani was much better.. I mean diags.. I dont know abt acting.. I am still willing to give a chance.. But y is Maan hugging her all the time 😭😭.. Kitne dilo ko thor raha hai πŸ˜†
Ok.. silly me Jokes apart... Loved the bro-Sis bonding... And I loved the fact that he forgot his so called beloved sis while searching for Geet!! Symbolism for me - He will forget all but never forsake his love 😈😳.. And wen she said someone has to earn so she can spend I was sooooooo 😑.. Geet ko ek phone bhi nahi diya!! Aur redoing her entire room and also a new car for her 😲.. CVs please do something.. Please make him gift her.. He should pamper her not just with words... Its not like He has to sing..
Words are all I have.. He does ve money to shell on his snob sis.. So pulease... kuch karo.. Atleast gift her the jhumkas and a fone and ..............................

And the NT-Geet- Maan Face off πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Brilliant..
I loved how Maan stood there silent but gave strong support to Geet just by being there... And him allowing her to fight her battles but always being the protective shield... OOOOOOOOOOO let me borrow pari's phrase.. Dreamy!! πŸ˜†

And from the aftermath of Geet's reaction we can see how much NT's presence affected her.. But in front of NT.. she was a Sherni... Wah loved it

Ooooo,... poor Maan... felt bad when she said my baby instead of ours... Give her time boy.. Usko aadat pad gayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NT and her Bro -- No comments.. But I should say that i loved her outfits.. Looks damn elegant... And truly a vamp with panache πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and her bro looks the exact opp.. tattered clothing and street fights 😲😲😲... Are we getting adopted siblings now for NT and Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†?? Guess Arjun and Ani are purrrrrrrrrfect for each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And and and ... guess I forgot what else I had to write 😳

Rebzzzzzzzzzzz mere Chand kya likha hai yaar...too agree with you...mera take tere questions ka jawab hai, so dont forget to read....

I am with you, CV's plz let MSK gift something to Geet, behn ko car, redo her room, and nothing for our Geet except his ownself....Waisey toh uska saath bhi bohut hai, pur plz kuch toh do...

NT, Maan & Geet face off was brilliant, seriously loved it....Loved it how he was there for her and silently gave her strong support...

Bhaiya ki entry kal daikhienge....

Chand big hug for you πŸ€—πŸ€—, tumhare bina tumhari Chandni adhori hoti hai....

Muniza

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank God you spared me Mr. Darcy and my Dol. 

i cant spare u even if i want....

cause, we r +-O = O.....the soonyaπŸ˜†

OMG....i'm darcy😳 & Dol too😳😳

hayye hayye....din ba din meri name toh barti jaa rahi hai...I can give a tough compitition to Geet....1414 name....πŸ˜†

Silent partner, I know that you like to observe and think in silence to find things that others don't. But, can't you spare a few words for your loyal dost. You are my Sherlock Holmes and I am your Dr. Watson. I only see where as you observe. Ab LB mode se bahar aake appke wisdom share keejiyenaaa.........

Wisdom? From me? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

I'm silly billi 😳
Dil chura ke chali
Through patli galli
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wah....kya episode tha!!!
This show is wonderful....it doesn't feel like an Indian show....i feel like i am watchin a unique Indian Show....that gives me tastes to an american show....

this show rocks!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Shiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri nautanki ki pattari, meri sexy singer, meri rani mukherji, meri philosopher, meri observation machine, meri symbolism queenπŸ€—....

Yes todays episode was good.....Read my take on page 1....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muniza75

Shiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri nautanki ki pattari, meri sexy singer, meri rani mukherji, meri philosopher, meri observation machine, meri symbolism queenπŸ€—....

Yes todays episode was good.....Read my take on page 1....

Muniza

will do...Di!!! will Do...i will read everyones once i am done studyin for tonight!!!
Also u r still at work right?? So me will quickly go study and then come hang out with u all when u come back home!!⭐️
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

will do...Di!!! will Do...i will read everyones once i am done studyin for tonight!!!
Also u r still at work right?? So me will quickly go study and then come hang out with u all when u come back home!!⭐️

I am back home, going Umna's school will back in an hour, then will talk ok....

Muniza