Posted: 13 years ago
I updated my take on page 1.....

Muniza
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

it was few months ago....
Nupur sitting on couch....arjun (rathor) was sitting beside....both were silent....
"u said we'll shift to london...." nups said. not looking at him...
"ya... i said....but i'm sorry....i have to go back to my sis... she needs me" he explained.

"are u talking about NT? woh jisne Geet ko maarne ki kosish ki?" nupur turned to him. she was shocked tht he is suporting her wicked sister.

"she is my sister. i cant leave her. i'm with her & will take revenge frm her enemies" he faced her.

nupur stared at him. he is defo not the one she luvd....he has changed. wait, may be he was always like this & she failed to recognize the demon insight of him.

"Who r u?" she asked at once.

"sorry" he was confused.

"I asked who r u? do i know u by any chance? cause u r defo not the one i know...seems like he's dead...by his blind luv for his sis" she said blankly.

"nupur, whats wrong with u? u shld support me...i need u...2gether we'll give NT back her old reputation...we'll cope up with her enemies" he said while trying to vup nupur's face.

"dont u dare to touch me. 1st...i dont know any arjun who supports a devil...i luved that arjun who used to support the truth...but thats my pure bad luck...tht he;s dead..." she shrugged his hand.

"2nd, i'm not a defense officer nor ur dear behna's private body guard.....& i would luv to die rather thn support u....remember I, Nupur always supports the truth" she finished.

" u r my GF...u r bound to be with me" arjun clasped her hand tightly in anger.

" nothing can bind me....never...." saying so she started to leave....

"are u breaking up with me?" he asked.

"Do i have a choice?" she replied, opened the door & banged the door shut.

I don't blame you for your mistake dearie. woh jiska naam Arjun rakhna jaa rahe the wuska naam Maan rakh diya, aur tuje bathayaa nahi yeh creators. Poor dear, naam ke peeche padgayi aur asli aadmi ko khogayi.
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail

Harry...dont u know ur best frnd...??? he dont understand anything but food....so try to bribe him....

Thanks Hermy. Ab mera batti jalgaya. Next time before saying hi to Ginny, I will give Ron a chocolate cake.
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sksg

I don't blame you for your mistake dearie. woh jiska naam Arjun rakhna jaa rahe the wuska naam Maan rakh diya, aur tuje bathayaa nahi yeh creators. Poor dear, naam ke peeche padgayi aur asli aadmi ko khogayi.

haan...yaar...is golmaal naam ki chakkar mein pata nehi aur kya kya jhelna parega.....my poor luck....

but...so what b+...(though mine is O-😆)

meri liye koi Arjun toh aayega hi😉
-sann- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sksg

Thanks Hermy. Ab mera batti jalgaya. Next time before saying hi to Ginny, I will give Ron a chocolate cake.

Dont forget his fav kidney pie.....😉😆

tell lavender, she'll make him drink luv potion...he;ll go luvy dobie thn...
sksg thumbnail
Silent partner, I know that you like to observe and think in silence to find things that others don't. But, can't you spare a few words for your loyal dost. You are my Sherlock Holmes and I am your Dr. Watson. I only see where as you observe. Ab LB mode se bahar aake appke wisdom share keejiyenaaa.........
-sann- thumbnail
Harry urf Geet....

me ur hermy urf maan sir....off to sleep.....see ya 2morrow....

luv ya...

& luv ya all.....

Gud night
sksg thumbnail

haan...yaar...is golmaal naam ki chakkar mein pata nehi aur kya kya jhelna parega.....my poor luck....

but...so what b+...(though mine is O-😆)

meri liye koi Arjun toh aayega hi😉

Mine is O+ => Soonya mein bhi positive

I am sure you will find a better Arjun, who will fight only the baddies.
sksg thumbnail

Dont forget his fav kidney pie.....😉😆

tell lavender, she'll make him drink luv potion...he;ll go luvy dobie thn...

Dost hai yaar. hum Aise thode kar sakthe hai. Waise bhi yeh tho aapka haq hainaa ki wus ko punish kare kabhi punches se tho kabhi magic birdies se.