Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

totally agree with you, but I think we the fans of geet will forgive CV if they just forget that the sister ever existed, if they drop the sister from one show to another, we the fans of geet will not complain about it, we will rejoice about itπŸ₯³

Or even stop makin gher this attention seeking, cloying woman who cant tolerate teh fact that her bro might have changed or might have someone more important in his life!! 😑😑
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyball

usually in serials standards r raised wid regards to storyline or performance....but geet is different...dey r raising bar in terms of casting characters who irritating n also in terms of committing mistakes!!

they do eberything differently... they started from the best and are gradually regressing!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

The whole character itself is pointless....
My biggest problem is I cant digest that she can be a direct sister of Maan, forget about Maan not even Dev!!! Forget about sister I can no way digest that she is my Nainon ka Tara's SIL!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why cant she be pitted against NT? NT sabko seedha kar degi... why does evryone have to get after Geet only!😑😑
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

they do eberything differently... they started from the best and are gradually regressing!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hopefully dey dont go down so much dat dey start to lose interest of d audience!!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Posted earlier for Rollz

So what seems to have happened is this... while there were good... to use your word 'orgasmic' πŸ˜†... moments... these were few and far between, and they came later.... the start of the week was heralded by promo of someone close to me whose opinion weighs a lot with me... added to that the poison and uncertainty of marriage track....

People didnt know what to expect...

so what happened was that the reach went down.... but more importantly the time spent went down... so from say 13 min, people were only watching 9 min... which basically meant watching the good parts and skipping the rest... this had an impact on the TRPs as a whole!!

i knoe that deejay but overall week was pretty good still trp of .5.last week flow was fine story was nice,,,,,,romance was there..... this is disheartning .......because this week is pathetic not last week.....just a promo ....bad impact......I think ....their SBS SBB screening reduced too...which effect their TRP+now audience is expecting marriage track only.....BUt last week for last 3 days was marraige track....still they had TRP of .5.....if their TRP will reflect this for particular day....they will go on bringing bad twist...as with NT twist of miscarraige fetch more TRP than.....romantice episodes
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyball

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hopefully dey dont go down so much dat dey start to lose interest of d audience!!

I think they have already started losing it now!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

i knoe that deejay but overall week was pretty good still trp of .5.last week flow was fine story was nice,,,,,,romance was there..... this is disheartning .......because this week is pathetic not last week.....just a promo ....bad impact......I think ....their SBS SBB screening reduced too...which effect their TRP+now audience is expecting marriage track only.....BUt last week for last 3 days was marraige track....still they had TRP of .5.....if their TRP will reflect this for particular day....they will go on bringing bad twist...as with NT twist of miscarraige fetch more TRP than.....romantice episodes

Kuls... it actually works in strange ways... the ANTICIPATION of something often has a much bigger impact than the actual itself... so if they were advertising marriage uncertainty, Dadi asking Maan to wait, a new person whose opinion is oh-so-important... people get put off... so only the die-hard fans will actually wait to see what happens... the rest tune out or see onky a bit... so many people might actually have missed it... reach has gone down... so has time spent....

SO if you have big boss, KbC, other options and Geet doesnt look very promising... then nobody would want to spoil  their mood... why would they come back... the same thing happened in Pavithra Rishta too... people were so fed0-up... finally when the couple reunited... the ratings peaked... and the minute there was the MEREST HINT of trouble, people started backing out and so the TRPS fell...

So a lot depends on teh anticipationg and living up to a positive track which hasnt really happened! Hope that clarifies things
Silentsoul thumbnail
I know Deejay....I do understand that.......but as you anticipation is more important...marriage anticipation worked for them...wheeras promo wa smisleading tooo......They never showed pormo for romantic...friday or saturday epsidoe.....so yes u r right. other than....ardent viewred all were expecting something drastic which started from NT doing susicide and involving Khurans to it.......And SBS and SBB segments usually garner them best TRP.....If we see.....we had lots on previous week....and one last week....They should work on story and charcter....specially new writers....
Pavirta Rista was...hopeless case yaar....they got marriied nothing happened between them...viewrs were waiting for their reunion from last 2 years....I think Geet Cvs should concentrate on Light tracks...with define storyline.....thats was the time...Geetw a sat its peak....light track....less melodrama...and nce characterization.....But we should give them chance...they change storyline if its not liked by viwers...like IP...storlyline was changed in week....and they were back with bang...we can hope smae thing whenDD will be back.till then we have to beear this stupid track
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Simu 😑😑😑 Cant you type something better... like taking part in the discussion...

sorry deej was so busy couldn't take part in live discussion 😳
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

sorry deej was so busy couldn't take part in live discussion 😳

Ok... maybe now you can...?