ERRRR Maneet Bumping - Dear God, more PHAMILY?

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

HEYLOOOO WORLD...ahem Geet forum πŸ˜† How are you awl? πŸ€—

Yes it is I, DA FAZ AND DA BRIJ πŸ˜‰ THE MOST INNOCENT SHAREEF PERSON YOU'LL EVER MEET
 JHAPPIZ TAY PAPPIZ TO AWL 😳

Those who are reading this for the first time Im Faz and here's my version of todays Geet episode πŸ˜† I used to do loads of bumping topics before and they all sucked just like this one 🀣
Stupid laptop, I lost my last intro to the BT and now I have to do a new one πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Anyways, im back only for today, yes sadly my education still comes first, I did intend on doing the BT yesterday but taking my 5 hour nap (your probably think its not a nap but believe me it was, i sleep like a horse πŸ˜† wait how do horses sleep? 🀣) Okay thats not IMP I got late and couldnt do much, I did have alot to say...mostly in the perverted way, *Joey ishtyle* HOW YOU DOIN'?🀣 Yes i still havent changed πŸ˜†

Im not having a great day thanks to my laptop keys jammng 😑 but hey we gotta get things straight...by that I dont mean Manisha-Maan-Adi's dostana 🀣 but *scary music* THE PHAMILY MATTERS πŸ˜†

Dear Jesus, they introduced another nautanki from the khurana clanπŸ˜•πŸ˜† Hello Earth to GHSP team in outter cloudy space somewhere (that doesnt make sense) πŸ˜† What happened to Pammi dukhi aatma mummy ji of Dev πŸ˜• and Kamya the villager, the sister? 🀣 you know its true, i used to enjoy taking mick outta the way she talked VILLAGER VILLAGER i used to shout at ma screen πŸ˜† Mind you I wanted them back when the Dev track was finally revealed but NOOOO they ruined the whole damn thing 😑and yes im keeping a grudge against them πŸ˜†

I think its a conspiracy *I have been reading conspiracy theories lately*πŸ˜† Im sure they have a Khurana sibling popping machine somewhere, they let it loose on us unsuspecting INNOCENT fans at an unexpected time...AND OUT POPS ANOTHER KHURANA KHADAAN KA CHIRAG or in Dev's case kaali dhokaybaaz billi who must not be named 🀣 We still have too look forward to Vicky's entry πŸ˜†

Oh I heard an ARJUN is enterting....YES YES im reaching my *desi accent* PHAME🀣 i FORGOT to say that Im also known as Arjun πŸ˜ƒ now all we need is a Karan in the show and TA DA...*starts singing: yeh bandhan tohhhhhhhh...pyar ka bandhan haiii...janoom ka sangam hai*  Music halts...oh right πŸ˜† This is Karan Arjun the movie 🀣 Damn I miss my twin Asma, who btw is not gonna return... COW πŸ˜†

I did say I wouldnt do another BT because i found Geet boring πŸ€” changed my mind today πŸ˜† anyway getting back to the tapic πŸ˜† lets get on the bump...

*Cue in superman music...DA BRIJ in red chaddis and a talwar* 🀣🀣

Sorry sorry my random lame jokes still exist and NO i wont stop πŸ˜†

*blonde moment* SHOPPPINGGGGGG *jumps up and down excitedly*πŸ˜†

Oh wait there was no shopping πŸ€£ Just Dadi and Geet having a cute moment πŸ˜‰ *starts singing: Kabhi saas bhi bahu thi* I duno how this song fits here but I found it appropriate 🀣 Geet thinks that Maan won't find out HER being alone...THINKS is the key word here πŸ˜† either Kurri is stupid or im plain thick....I go with number 1 🀣 WHAT? dont you gimie them eyes...πŸ˜† I pride myself upon my *ANGELIC MUSIC...harp plays* WISE GENE πŸ˜† And besides in the Fazeet (Faz-Geet) relation, at least one person needs to have some brains without being stupid *desi accent* PHOR EGGJAMPLE: Geet 🀣  remember people I swing both ways...keeps the playing field INTERESTING πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Just to confirm everyone's suspicions, YES IM GOING TO HELL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again Geet-Dadi have that very cute moment, YAY dadi is back, I lubs her again πŸ˜† I wont hate on her....not until she does something absurd again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Office is the place where you recycle clothes...🀣

I gotta ask...i cant stop myself, why exactly are the 3 CHIPKUS from the paintfactory still wearing their old uniform? *scratches head* πŸ˜• What happened to formal office wear? Unless the Geet Team has run outta clothes for them πŸ˜† I think they should do the EKTAMAI magic and recycle...save the planet πŸ˜† Though im sure ektamai has done more damage to our brains than anything else 🀣 SEX BOMB Munda *AHEM AHEMπŸ˜‰* is talking Gibberish about some pillars πŸ˜† FALTOO AADMI, wasting precious time, if I was there he wouldnt be talking about pillars thats for sure πŸ˜‰ *Fazaan (Faz-Maan) moments* We'd be busy in...ACTIVITIES 😳 not for the faint hearted 🀣 Gotta exercise 🀣🀣 Do aerobics, flex them Muscles Maan has πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ WHOA WHOA NO UNDER 16s are allowed to read this...I have many underlying meaningS related to that last sentence 🀣 Hell just opened its gates to me 🀣 Im wondering how Adi has so much control over himself when Maan's around πŸ˜† I would rip them clothes off him in seconds...t..a..b..l...e....l...ovin...gβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜† *starts singing: MAAA DA LAADLA BIGAD GAYA....MUNDA SADDA...* Faz concentrate on the *desi accent* TAPIC 🀣 I'm missing Manadi  now Manisha is in the picture i guess its become a FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE 🀣 Been watching Lion King 🀣 Oooo that reminds me, Munda Maan can be my lion any time πŸ˜‰ I'd love to tame him RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR β˜ΊοΈβ˜’️$ TICK TICK BOOM, TAKE ME TO YOUR BEDROOM *Faz wacks herself* πŸ˜†

Woman Empowerment...now thats my kinda topic πŸ˜†

This is for defaming Annie - Ash said stick it anywhere πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsNDVOcNLuo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

So comes out the feminist in me πŸ˜† but first I feel evil and to let out my *desi accent* FUSTRATIONS, I shall defame the *desi accent* PHAMOUS Annie...complex ki mari...bechari...OEYEEEE that rhymes 🀣 So Geet-Annie (what is she a gori?..oh wait I have no room to talk...my nick is Faz ...or DA FAZ πŸ˜†) *starts singing: Everybody put yo hands up...hypocritical Faz in da house...ayyyy...ohhh* πŸ˜† Im defaming myself right now 🀣😳 Right Nikunj...UUGGHHH what were they thinking bringing her in? 🀒 They took my favourite BHEEGAY NAIN out for this? 😲 Thats blasphamous...I use that all the time in the wrong context 🀣 *DA BRIJ FED EXS A TALWAR TO THE GEET TEAM* 🀣 First of all, they need to stop with the baby popping machine popping out fully grown new khuranas 🀣 ...DAYUM I want that machine, i could make soo much money, I could even print out 2/3 copies of MaanπŸ˜‰ and keep them alll TO MYSELF 🀣 Faz doesnt share Maan *licks lips* 😳...NEITHER DOES DA BRIJ 🀣 You know I wouldnt bother printing more Deva's since billis arent loyal (one of my kittens ran away...PROOF 🀣) and because no one in their right minds would buy Dev, unless they were highly drunk or drugged or were named Meera or had bheegay Nain like Naintara (she obviously couldn't see what she was marrying, her blurred vision made it impossible hence the Devtara marriage 🀣) Weird eyes woman comes out of nowhere to interview πŸ˜† And instead makes GeetNie  fight πŸ˜† DHISHUM DHISHUM BOOM KAPAO KABLAMO...no all this didnt happen 🀣 Instead Kurri gives her big speech about women and their roots or something πŸ˜• But she was right, dont forget what you are and where your from in hopes of achieving sucess πŸ˜‰ Annie is annoyed...biatch πŸ˜† DA BRIJ wants to make her LICK DA TALWAR and also Geet since she is stealing DA MAAN from DA BRIJ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Even Annie had a point, always running after the same words isn't the way to achieve success but DEAR GOD girl, I poked my eyes out because your acting was so boring and made me want to drink LAVA πŸ˜† Jee nahi says Geet *Go Geet its yo birthday* πŸ˜† Geet hits her back...not literally but I wish a cat fight had taken place *MEOWWWWWWWWWW* πŸ€£ Geet was right though, hard work and determination can take you a long way but I wonder what Annie meant by her words πŸ˜† KAMINI what do you mean? 😑 The tart I wouldnt be surprised if she meant what i think she meant when she meant what anyone would mean except for Geet πŸ€£ Im old fashioned...kinda πŸ˜† and I took offence by her words 😑 *TALWAR TIME* DA BRIJ is going to make her LICK DA TALWAR....sprinkle a bit of poison on top...EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT  πŸ€£ Seriously what happened to respecting other peoples opinions? πŸ˜• Why are educated, modern people in indian dramas as shown as snotty little tarts 🐷🀣 Anyway moving on from this crappy scene...,it was pretty much crap dont watch 🀣 oh wait *desi accent* PHIGHTTTTT between GeetNie 🀣 No seriously it didnt happen, im losing it  Oh wait I wanted to biatch slap Annie...she deserves...enwavi faltoo aurat, saddi Geet naal inni zaida batameezi? *Kieron kher ishtyle* NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN πŸ˜† 

Office, Sexy Maan, Missed Calls, Sexy Maan's Arms, Silent Presentation, Maan looking sexcier, Drama of the sister, Maan brings Sexy back (plagirism 🀣) GeetNie fight again, Maan is beyond Sexy, I killed myself due to boredom, Maan is HAWT, Where is Jo Frost the Nanny when you need her to control tantrum throwing toddlers like Annie, Maan is smiling (HAIN?) Todays episode becomes completely faltoo, Maan wagera wagera (plagirism i hate love stories 🀣) Dadi/Annie's plans....OH MY GOD *FAZ TRIES to strangle herself* 🀣🀒🀒😑😑 OH LORD menu chak lay 🀣 

As you can probably tell by the title, this is how I felt about these faltoo scenes 🀒 Seriously where is Kurri's phar phar wali zubaan? πŸ˜† Couldnt she put Annie in her place, I cant believe Annie told Geet to learn manners? 😲 Hun tak kamini πŸ˜† *Faz snaps fingers* OH NO YOU DIDN'T *rolls up sleves...takes out DA TALWAR to do DA DAMAGE* 🀣 Gosh shes such a snotty cow, I wanna kick her ass β˜―οΈπŸ˜† But I guess with money comes the license to be A COMPLETE AND UTTER TANTRUM THROWING COW WHO NEED TO BE TAUGHT MANNNERS BY BEING SENT TO THE NAUGHTY STEP 🀣 Im being so random right now since I lost interest and all I wanna do is box...using Annie as ma punching bag 😈 It was such a drag today, yesterdays episode was good 😳 Annie doesnt like Kurri Geet and Munda Maan tells her not to make her mind up about not liking the bhabi, about time someone around the khuranas started using their brains πŸ˜† *FAZ RIPS OUT HER LOVELY LONG HAIR* 😑 Isnt the brother sister relationship annoying? πŸ˜† She calls Maan Bhaiii...wait what happen to "BRO?" πŸ˜† I swear its been awful today, I have missed out soo much since my eyes were tryna kill themselves πŸ˜† and my ears wanted to explode πŸ˜† and Im missing BHEEGAY NAIN 😭 AND DEVTARA TORTURE 🀣 *Faz wipes tear from eyes* Ah the golden days when I used to enjoy that πŸ˜† Annie-Maan reach home *bangs head on wall* blah blah happens...Geet comes.....SHOCK HORROR GASP *ektamai ishtyle* TUM? says Annie...that's BHABHI JAAN to you dear, Maan ki Geet 😳 UFF ALLAH that reminds me no MG romance today  but hey all im waiting for is their wedding night πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Thats when I get to see if my training with Maan and Geet paid off or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Oh jee Sadda couple Maneet bohat hot shot haiga πŸ˜‰ OYEEEE HOYEEEE I seriously cant wait till the Suhaag Raat ☺️ DAYUM I been waiting since the day Geet takkar maroed Maan πŸ˜† and Maan saved her from drowning 😍 AHHH sweet love 😳 yes I know im a complete XRATED cow who mostly thinks about XXXRATED stuff πŸ˜† Now you might think how does she know this? Well lets just say im *desi accent* WALL INFARMED 🀣 (well informed 🀣) i swear if they had a subject called XXXRated, i'd be top of the class aceing that stuff, A* baby πŸ˜‰ Oh right back to the episode  IM COMPLETELY SHAREEF BTW πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I swear I will commit many murders if Annie tries to be a kanta beteen MG's wedding night I mean errr☺️ their love and marriage πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I didnt like the last look she gave Geet....KAMINI saddi aankh tuada utay he haigi....πŸ˜† OH BTW no more OUTHOUSE ADVENTURES for me 😭 *starts singing:  DIL KE ARMAAN ANSOON MEIN BEH GAYE...*😭😭 Chalo koi gal nai, I can make do with office table lovin'  πŸ˜‰ Fazeet and Fazaan together  THREESOME 🀣🀣 *Faz shut the hell up...* Im NOT sorry...I have no *desi accent* CONTROL atm...actually all day never 🀣🀣 In HELL the first seat is booked for me🀣 moving on..

DEVAAAAAAAAAA....I have never been so happy to see him 🀣🀒 That's a lie...I REPEAT A LIE πŸ˜†

Well he's defo better than Complex ki Mari Annie 🀣 But even Dev the billi who must not be named has limitations 🀣 HOYEEEE the Deera story is still going on....i still dont like them...IM MISSING DEVTARA TORTURE 😭 BRING BHEEGAY NAIN BACK πŸ˜† Oh no wait, Meera is torturing Dev....YES YES DEERA TORTURE 🀣 Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi who must not be named in short KDBWMNBN 🀣 is apologising to Meerapid πŸ˜†He's right every relation hes had hes given them nothing but pain....or a sperm...but lets not talk about that πŸ˜† I did mention before Billi gets frisky with everthing that moves 🀣🀣 SHUT UP FAZ πŸ˜†πŸ€’ OMG he feeds her so many lies and Meerapid (Meera + Stupid) believes them 🀣🀣 I swear this show is awesome...we get to see all kinds of stupidity that we would never encounter in real life πŸ˜† WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE THE KDBWMNBN MACHINE? 🀣 Oh wait i spoke too soon, Meera drops a wise bomb on Billis ass πŸ˜† GO MEERA its yo bday we gonna party like its yo birthday πŸ˜† *angelic music* HAAAAAAALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH 🀣 I never expected such wise info from Meera seriously πŸ˜› but the episode ending on I HAVE ONE EXPRESSION WHICH I USE ALL THE TIME AND BORE THE AUDIENCE TILL THEY JUMP OFF A CLIFF's face made my day worse 🀣🀣 Abhinav, man I do like you but DEAR GOD work on your acting! Any Devtards out there...DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE...I dont like Deva πŸ˜†

New no entry sucked πŸ˜† Thats her name from now on *desi accent* NO ENTRY 🀣 *starts singing: NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO EN TREE* πŸ˜†MG were okay considering they hardly had any scenes but im glad since GC and DD both need to rest and getting MG scenes or 10 hugs in one episode ruins the whole flavour of the episode, spacing it out is a great approach. Dadi was good too I guess, if they wanna run parallel tracks then the office staff needs to be used more, by that I mean my stuttering machine Adi 😳 Samosa Pinky πŸ˜† Gay Manisha 🀣 and Romeo romeo where art thou? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i guess the music is getting better, I gotta hand it to the CVs for being wise (FOR THE FIRST TIME) πŸ˜† and showing parallel tracks since the episodes started airing 6 days a week...something im not happy about since its too much workload for GurTi  but oh well....

Star of the show - Maan's mobile phone, I have the same one πŸ˜†
Action of the day - My dream sequence about Fazeet and FazaanπŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Comedy goes to - The uniforms πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Expressions today - DevBilli who must not be TAMED OR NAMED🀣
Annoying persona - ANNIEEEE 😑

Precap

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURA2sTsWEc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Wait what am I hearing? Annie says her and Geet think completely opposite to each other....she's talking as if she's getting married to Geet...OH WAIT DAMNIT, she's a lesbo 🀣 Maan's got *desi accent* COMPATITION from his own sister 🀣 just like DA BRIJ he has competition with Geet 🀣 HAILAAAAA I love this....this is defo a BOLD DRAMA with so many dostanas and swinging every which way 🀣 There's only one straight couple 🀣 BriMaan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

I miss them HP old days when DA BRIJ and Maan used to meet in the fields...Brij on his tractor with DA TALWAR in one hand singing tujhe dekha toh ye jana sanam...whilst Maan in slow motion runs towards Brij with love in his eyes...oh wait this is my  BriMaan FANTASY 🀣🀣 I wish we could have a scene like this now πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I know everyone is a bigger BriMaan fan than a Maneet one so shut up and lets petition 🀣

Oh btw with Arjun entering, we'll have to endure ArjNie torture *FAZ KILLS HERSELF* 🀒 but parallel tracks are needed 😑 *curses under her breath*

So here it is people, the most boring and pointless bumping tapic ever 🀣 I hope you enjoyed this crap πŸ˜† My defaming of Annie will get better today was not my day

ERMM Press the LIKE button if you HATE/DISLIKE/DETEST/WANT TO KILL/RUN OVER WITH A TRACTOR/ MURDER ANNIE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

EDITED

Fazzzzz ur backkkkk!!!πŸ€— even tho i kept texting u today keeping track of wen u r gonna post it 🀣 i get overexcited u see πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no need to change love u the way u are πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

khurana sibling popping machine🀣🀣agree wer did this no entry come from 🀣🀒

and the go go the brij make that no entry lick ur talwar ppaaahhahahahah 🀣

and yep we all are eagerly waitin for their SR 😍

FAZ thankyou so much hun for making me laugh like a  today enjoyed every but of it !! 🀣🀣

no entry seriously needs to get a entry to some wer else and bugger off from maaneet life !!
Edited by salma434 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Annie u did one Mahaan Kaam..Got Faz out of the Bushes to writee sum Lafz abt YouπŸ˜ƒ
Faz put it Dear Jejhuss *Rakhi sawant style*

I hav no IDEA how many chiraggs are gonna pop out faz vickky ki baat hai but where the heck are the producers of these Infinity Chiragss🀣🀣

Karan Arjun Haiyeee I mishh you guyyssπŸ€—πŸ€—*Nostalgic abt thressomee*🀣

Faz if u were Nissar ke sang u wuld hav portrayed tht as a catfight in the middle of the shopping mall🀣🀣

U shuld hav made NT lick da talwar in front of Dev instead of spiking the drink SAVE money you knw especially wen she in bankruptt🀣

No No NO entry🀣🀣🀣grooves to it wid Karan arjun blockingg anniee

Maanadi Romancee did u miss their Bumping session Yesterdayy🀣🀣🀣

and Khethh mein BriMaan Romancee Tujhee Dekhaa toh Yeh Jaana as I said earlier Faz u r Classiccc Moi lovezz ya for mkaing my Nightt☺️

and W*F? how can u call ur Jokes lamee I loveee themmmπŸ˜ƒ
PS: Mum wants to give you Jhappis for writing thiss so here form herπŸ€—
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow  a BT from Faz!!!!!! After soooooooooooo long......that too the right day when the future of  GHSP looks sooo gloomy..... Thanks πŸ€—

I am not quoting anything...cause each and very dot and comma was hilarious!! 😊
Your BT ... the random songs, dostana moments, xxxrated thoughts, weird smileys everything brings a nostalgic feeling of those Golden days of the show and the forum!!!
 I guess I never commented much in the Bumping Topics those days, taking it for granted. Now realizing how much it was missed!!!

Thanks again.... Please do continue whenever you can πŸ€—

PS: Thanks Rush for bring Faz back even for a short while...one more reason for me to eat ur handπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res..

did you read..my post..for you to do this??

if not that is fine...  thanks for this..

will read...and comment
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Da Faz and Da Brij, raises her talwar in happiness above her head and does a swish from left to right πŸ˜† 

you sleep like a horse 🀣 I wonder if that explains a lot of things if only i knew more about horses, damn it πŸ€£

I remember that freaky smiley with eyebrows like it was yday 🀣

Pammi and Kamaya (thanks for reminding of what her name is, at least someone in the forums remembers) have gone to that far away cloudy space never to mentioned or remembered again
like soo many characters or even entire families in this show 😑

Khurana sibling popping machine 🀣 let's hope it breaks down soon, these siblings are getting worse instead of better as production continues 🀣 If vicky is to bridge the gap somewhere between Dev, Annie and Kamaya then maybe I should stop and begging for his entry 🀣🀣🀣

Desi Accent is back again πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

Karan Arjun 🀣🀣🀣 we probably will have a Karan soon at this rate the way we go through characters in this show like pieces of gum

Brij as Superman 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Have you seen SuperMAAN yet? Someone from the den please show Da Brij if they haven't, I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss seeing Maan's chaddis 🀣

angelic harp music, wise gene and Faz, a sentence I thought i would never read πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

did you see the episode where kuri called him bhaiya, I still can't get over her lil moments she has every now and then 🀣

biggest swinger in town is back, there should be a swinger's party🀣🀣🀣 

rang badalti daadi will probably change now Annie is back in town, she's almost as big a swinger as you  in the gender dept when it comes to moods

you need to get back the private outhouse sessions with Maan, he hasn't progressed at all since you left and we all know Maan loves free things so lage raho with the exercise πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

TICK TICK BOOM, TAKE ME TO YOUR BEDROOM *Faz wacks herself* πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I remember when you used to hit on yourself 🀣🀣🀣

please feed the CVs your talwars personally don't leave it up to Fedex 🀣

your kitty ran off with Dev 🀣🀣🀣🀣 she's probably been ditched by now, go check your local animal centre

meowwwwww πŸ€£, I would love to see Geet take her out, not in the date sense as in knock her out

early christmas present your too kind Da Brij, fake tears 🀣🀣🀣

please slap away to your hearts content I will a duputta at Maan if i see him coming 🀣

Jo Frost I think Annie would scare her off, I don't know if there's a naughty step that will accomodate her and her luggage, what airline did she fly on with such a high weight allowance 🀣

please Da Brij you need to save the khurana izzat as soon you will be related to the khuranas and free them of this insolent girl, she is a daang on the khurana name, I will gift you a new scarf in return 🀣

Faz the SR, will we get a special BT since it's judgement day for all the training you've put them through 🀣

I missed bhegay nain today, at least there would have been one good scene then

KDBWMNBN & Meerapid 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and Dev's relationship gifts bang on 🀣🀣🀣

who know stupidity was soo complex until we started watching this show 🀣🀣🀣

we go from 50 cents to angelic music in the same sentence πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

NO NO EN TREE 🀣🀣🀣

I'm happy they realised they need parallel tracks but the one they have planned on giving us has left me anything but happy so far

DD deserves her break, she has been working non-stop for ages so I hope she has a fab time whateva she gets up to

star of the show = a mobile phone 🀣 says it all about the episode
action of the day = your dream, no fair we can't even see that and again says it all 🀣
dev = expression of the show, same as above, i feel like Dev now using the same line over and over again πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Annie wants both Geet and Maan, how could you forget her poster, she is trying to steal your swinging throne in your absence and do her own private sessions in the khurana mansion and outhouse, sort her out Da Faz before it's too late 🀣🀣🀣

BriMaan fantasy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the wind blowing Maan's hair I can see it now

I don't even have time to check or read this now to see if it makes any sense so apolgises in advance

Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Vrush - yes I did read it πŸ˜† I got alot of requests and annie compelled me to do this πŸ˜† but it may not be up to the mark, after a long time, one loses their touch πŸ˜† however its still faltoo and i tried my best πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Toooooooooooooo Goooooooood, missed your posts πŸ€£πŸ€£.....

Welcome back sweety with bang πŸ€—

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...FAZ...its been so long...loved the Bumping session ...too good!!πŸ˜†
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣 faz lubed it!!!!!!!!!!❀️ welcome backπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ˆ