Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ERRRR Maneet Bumping - Dear God, more PHAMILY? - Page 4

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my my..this is the first time i am reading ur BT...
loved it to the core..just awesome..i know i know u already know that ...silly me *tasha style*😳
why didnt i get to read any of ur other posts...

its just mindblowing..OMG i am so loving it 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for your 🤣post
i hope we will see your post moreeeeeeeeeeeee😳
all the best😉
Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
ooo goddddddddddddddddd longgggggggggggggggggggggg postttttttttttttttttttttttt👏
truthteller thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maybe-just

<font size="2">You really are a truth teller 😲I LUBS YOU 🤗😆Thanks! 😉</font>

Really????????? 😳
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Yr Bak 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗..........Gsh i mssd u 😭😭😭😭😭...............But yr Bak 😳...😃

U no for 'som reason' today after watching the epi........ straight away  i thght, if only Faz wud do a BT today on the entry of 'No Entry' 🤢🤢'😆😆😆.....i was even chattin to few membrs on AT....about PMin, Txtin n leavin a msg on fb 4 u....😉...Hw did u read my mind😕 😆😆😆.....

Hw can u loose yr touch.😡.....😳😳..Yr Faz. n this is a BT!!! 😛👏👏👏

Coming to th epi.....u no wen MSK came to delhi n Geet follwd...at that time TT did an intvw...n it was revelaed MSK has a Sis n Dadi......n many of us came up with concept tht Maan sis will inadvrtntly help Geet.....Rmmbr Pinky was introdcd then tht she will play his sis......but then they changed track n she became Geet friend...n KC employee......So the sis revelation wasn't a shocker really......it's jst the lack of mention of her sinc then till now...😕.......

Even the epi wasn't that bad...it's just the actress the CV'Z hav CHOSEN TO PLAY THE ROLE 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢........I dnt watch many serial....but i hav not seen such a bad actress like this one till now.......She loooks OLDER than Maan 😲😲 🤢🤢🤢.........n wen she hugged him.😲😲😲...i was thnkin ...YUCK!!!🤢😆😆..

Anyway.....this sis is obv palying a imp n interestin role....wether cameo or not idk..but they need a strong actress in her place.....her chrcteristsics atm rn't imp cmpared to her cmplete lack of acting skills that is tooo apparent. 🤢 I'm sure there is no lack of actresses out there...y cudn't they hav got som1 like Roshni 4m LNMDJ.....😊......She wud hav pulled this off way better.......

Im happy the Cvz FINALLY setting parallel tracks...but  i hav a feeling apart from Maaneet n NT.....no other track nor chracter will hav consistency..........Their work so far shows this..😡 ..

Overall...Maan is behavin as a  dotin bro wud twards his younger sis.....n as precap shws..he isn't insulting Geet....many bro's do that .........evn my bro's do that till nw...despite being marrie d 4 19 yrs n 16 yrs😆😆😆.....

I hav never written so much....😆....i cnt believe i hav....😛..i guess all maaneetians r united in replacin Ms Annie..😉.....n Faz is bak.👍🏼..so it was worth it......😳

Thnx again 4 doin today BT...........🤗🤗

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First time reading your BT post, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! the xxxrated comments were the BEST!!!!!!1
desigirl_18 thumbnail
R Yippeee Faz welcome back!!!!!!!🤗
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh look whose back...Da Brij 🤗welcome back! It's great to read your bumping again...I've missed it and after today's horrid epi😔...its god sent. You... losing your touch🤔, I doubt it. Your bumping is still crazy as ever...you know you totally rock at it, stop being modest😛. Ok so coming back to your bumping...loved it as usual. Like I always tell you...you are one talented chick👏...oh and ya horses sleep standing up, so unless you do the same...nah you don't sleep like a horse😊. Anyway ... what was the CV's thinking when they were casting Maan's sis. That woman just put me off today's epi...please sort her out with your talwar😡. I didn't know you love to exercise😉...must be very tiring, not that you would complain I guess🤣. Faz and Maaneet getting busy on the office table😲...I just got some flashing images not something that I really wanted to imagine😳. Aww looks like Arjun is missing Karan😭...tuff you just have to be happy with the rest of us😆. Really hope to see more of your bumping from now on...well that is if you can take some time out from clois😃. Thanks for entertaining😊...loved every bit of your so called "crap"👍🏼.

P.S: If you do print out copies of Maan...please throw one my way😍, remember sharing is caring😃.

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! i was jumping up and down with joy when i saw ur bumping topic!!!! what a comeback!!!! this was much needed after that disastrous epi and the 'no entry'... 
btw what's ur take on yesterday's lap scene?? 😆 u know the way munda held the kudi to himself it felt like he's ready to DO IT on the couch itself... i think ur outhouse training's working... 😉😆
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey u back!! missed ya!!🤗