ERRRR Maneet Bumping - Dear God, more PHAMILY? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Your bumping thread has not lost it's magic, it's as brilliant as it was before, i missed DA desi accents, DA Brij's Talwar and DA table loving moments 🀣

glad to see that they're back with a BANG!
🀣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally Faz's BT 

🀣 superbbbbbbbbb 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
Faaaaaaaaaaz! You haven't lost your touch! You're as brilliant and funny as ever.

Thanks for making a bumping topic because I(and many more) have missed your BT's so much! πŸ€—
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

@Asmiiish  - Im sure I mentioned my name at the start πŸ˜† you probably missed these posts since I stopped posting in september due to studies, had to get myself away from distractions πŸ˜† but thank you and trust me, my older posts were longer πŸ˜†

Yes ofcourse you did, I was just stucked with Fazaan n FazeetπŸ˜†
I actually I have been I silent member since day one, so maybe I have read your post, but dont remember them, and went active member in sept/oct I think, so it was a hit n miss almostπŸ˜†

Oh God longer than this, you got some himmat I sayπŸ˜†
Maybe I should read on of your older postsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yippeeee Fazuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— U r back with a bang πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I must say I loved the episode coz it brought u back 🀣🀣🀣 And ur laptop keys r frozen due to yorkie ice baby 🀣🀣🀣🀣 U certainly havent lost ur touch.....

Khurana sibling popping machine 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Only u could think of that 🀣🀣🀣

😲😲😲 Where has Asma gone too that she aint gonna return  

A COMPLETE AND UTTER TANTRUM THROWING COW WHO NEED TO BE TAUGHT MANNNERS BY BEING SENT TO THE NAUGHTY STEP 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that was absolutely hilarious esp after the million other names u've already given to the BIATCH 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

In HELL the first seat is booked for me🀣 dont u worry.....all ur die hard BT phollowers and phans will phollow u to HELL and back and have a party 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

KDBWMNBN + Meerapid = 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u r crazyyyyyyy.........this is freakin awesome 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Samosa Pinky 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Thats it i just fell off my chair........Im in an uncontrollable fit of laughter........thanx Fazuuuu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.........Good luck with ur studies and i sure do hope to see ur BT's around even if it is once per quarter πŸ€—
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Javu - I'll copy and paste: πŸ˜†  Asma has school to worry about just like me πŸ˜† and because she think IF is lame, just like me again, too many rules to follow, does my head in, we both need somewhere where we can do what we want, and breaking rules was always on our agendas 🀣 the rules stopped me from posting yesterday and the episode before otherwise i would've done many BTs by now πŸ˜†
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow after a long time....going to read then comment!

EDIT:

Your laptop messed up? Mine tooo!... And boy is that annoying! It even went for repair, but apparently it's still not repaired! 😑

Anyhow I enjoyed reading your Bumping Topic.. like always...but seriously it was much needed & I'm glad you did one...I'm in a better mood now after reading it-especially after watching this Anvesha track..
I don't know what these people were thinking with this Anvesha character?!!!...But I still have a little optimism left, I'm hoping she'll be a far relative that wants so badly to be Maan's sister....& of-course our Maan pities her so hence gave her the "baby sis" title... of which she's taking full advantage of!

Anyway yes I'm missing Brij too! πŸ˜†

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgggggg   arjunnnn betaaaaa omgg mommma has missed u soo muchhh and wowww i  missed ur bumper hahahah
as always u make  momma proud 
awesum!!!!
truthteller thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't beliv on my eyes for more than 30 secs!!!!! When I saw "your post"confirmd thrice!! Read quickly as in one go,awsum as always!a tiny vincy touch was missing coz of tooooooooo long gap but nota big deal for you! glad you r back & Hope you will continue! 😊
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: truthteller

!a tiny vincy touch was missing coz of tooooooooo long gap but nota big deal for you!

You really are a truth teller 😲 I LUBS YOU πŸ€—πŸ˜† Thanks! πŸ˜‰