Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched the episode finally and this is my reaction ---------->> 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

This episode's end sure should be carved in some golden words on how not to edit the show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I seriously had tough time realising that the episode ended 🤣. Had to go and rewatch couple of times before it sank in that "Ya we are done with today's episode" 🤣🤣🤣. The end was outright absolute bakwaas 🤣🤣🤣. 

Anyways abt the episode, liked it. Infact I found Dutta's slap very convicing though I wouldnt be surprised if it was Kala's dream altogether. May be thats the reason they didnt show any reactions and ended th episode on the slap. Though LTL is not so much into "dreams" but then when Nakku Q Dutta at Jagtaap's place it ended up a dream, so iam pining my hopes on Kala's dream but then Iam ok if it was not the case too. The way Dutta pulled Nakku and slapped her makes me believe that it could be dream , because Dutta normally wouldve ended up slapping her only when she fell on him .........but then this was also not out of place. Anyways Iam ok with both the possibilities.

Now abt Nakku getting slap I strongly believe she was ASKING for it.  She indeed was. Even Baaji was embarassed seeing her like that , so was Madhu. If Baaji and Madhu were embarassed imagine what Dutta might have felt seeing his wife like that?. Also D just before this song -dance told one of the guests that he isnt a showpiece to display his talent for others. So he might have felt the same abt his wife. Infact he I felt was speaking for both of them. Dutta when he saw Nakku disobeying him ended up dancing making a tamasha of herself and his words , he was enraged. So like Dutta. Baaji tried once or twice to stop Nakku but she didnt. Now that indeed called for a slap and she did end up getting one karare one. Now we all know that she was drowsed up , but Dutta didnt. So there is no way we can blame him for his reaction and it infact showed his possessiveness and love for Nakku more that any hyprocrisy or male ego like some felt. 

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Finally got to watch the episode and honestly I think Dutta behaved true to his character.  His shock made him react the way he did.  Now I hope Nakku starts her blabbering in front of everyone.  When the lion can roar in public so should the lioness.😆

The guests sure seemed pleased with finally getting the tamasha they had so badly wanted.
PN mein party aur tamasha na hoon.  No way.

Don't throw chappals guys but I am also loving this track.

I found nothing bad in the way Dutta reacted. It was the perfect reaction. But then seeing the abrupt end I feel it might be Kala's dream afterall 😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I found nothing bad in the way Dutta reacted. It was the perfect reaction. But then seeing the abrupt end I feel it might be Kala's dream afterall 😆

Oh no Anu - please don't let it be Kala's dream. I so want it to be real.  This is the only way the lioness will wake up.😆😆😆.  Ab to sara maza shuru hua hai.  I so want Nakku to have a solid confrontation with Dutta.  Uske bolti band kardegi.  please please
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Oh no Anu - please don't let it be Kala's dream. I so want it to be real.  This is the only way the lioness will wake up.😆😆😆.  Ab to sara maza shuru hua hai.  I so want Nakku to have a solid confrontation with Dutta.  Uske bolti band kardegi.  please please

Hum sab pagla gaye hai bas 😆.  Poor girl fell on ground with one slap 😆 and here iam making u feel good with it being a dream wala idea and u say it should be real 😆.

One thing is clear.........Dutta ki self centered is soon gonna be exposed to him and it would be fun watching our Gadha finally Growing into a man😆
left_forever thumbnail
Anu very well said girl

But I am still feeling like sticking to wat i have been yelling since I saw the episode..the end will change..something will be different wen today's episode will start.

Also if everythng is going to happen in public ( i thnk so it shud..coz agar Naku pe elzam public main lag rahe hai then uski safayi bhi public main hi deni chahiye or else how will Kala come to knw tat she is falling down in her own pit...Leela ko bhi "kala tai" bolna aur eyes roll karna ka chance milna chahiye) then i thnk so wen Naku cumes back to her senses she mite decide to leave PN out of embaressment. Let me tell u wehre I am cuming from..its the Monday episode song "Mujhe tum nazar se gira to rahe ho"...if u read the words it feels like separation track is cuming...maybe 1-2 episodes as they cant stretch much but I sense Naku may leave PN and Dutta who is already hit by her words is then going to get her back with respect. maybe i am getting too filmy but if Naku is embaressed I dont thnk she will stay there

lets see wat happens
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Crystal:

I dont think everything would happen in public tomorrow....Dutta might take her to his room...I am referring the promo which I saw....She was slapped (again??) in, what looked like the privacy of their room...hence, I am assuming he would drag her to his room...or she might smash out and he might carry her to his room...

Well, I don't think Naku would leave him and go till she has proved her innocence/love to him...and I would be very curious to see that if CVs have planned a separation at this juncture than what would be the reason behind Naku decision, if that happens...Somehow, she is very determined to win him back!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

DD,  Her dancing steps were so synchronized that no one can tell she is drunk.....I mean sorry but she did not look drunk to me atleast........its not a negligible error.........if she had danced like promo, that was ok.....going round n round......but this looked bit planned...n hence left a bad taste in my mouth atleast.... MV was not upto the mark in tonight's episode.....

I agree to u mussy ... but the expression were very true while she was seated at the sofa and D moved away.... D&N eyelock ......her eyes said it all... the yearning for his love,his affection and attention... the drinking for the juice at one stretch also symbolised her thirst for his love...
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ crystal... How can any girl/ wife  leave her love when she knows that people (read kala) around him are hell behind ruining his life....
she did tell Kala the day u r exposed it would be ur last day in PN... so that's the way it would be...
she will not leave him until she sorts out the Kala issue.......  till then she will take all that cums her way......  she might not cum out of her room may be... being embarassed but she is not going to leave him now.....
Edited by rama_2010 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I agree with Anu in that Dutta has now sunk to the deepest possible pit of despair. He has hit his wife, that too in public. Regardless of how she has behaved, that is not the kind of act you expect from him, specially, when he advocates against violence against women. Yes, I can understand him feeling possessive, feeling ashamed at her behavior, but again he has failed to think. He has not understood Naku at all, that she would not stoop to this level on her own, at any cost. He should have taken her inside and then confronted her, which he did not do, which is not acceptable at any cost.
In Naku's defense, she is not in her senses, so anything she says or does, is accepted, as no fault of hers. But raising a hand to her, no Sir, that is not done!
What should happen, and I am a firm advocate of this, is that Naku tells her truth to Dutta, even possibly in front of all the guests - almost starting it like - you didnt like it that I danced like this right? Imagine what my parents may have gone through when one daughter does this for a living, and the other was about to go the same route? etc......Then she storms out of PN, and lets Dutta figure it out.

PS: On another note, her storming out may give her the lil break needed for JDJ :)

Hope this is what they show nxt...........Maahi will b able to practise well for JDJ.........and Dutta can do the thinkg nd realising part.........
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

@ crystal... How can any girl/ wife  leave her love when she knows that people (read kala) around him are hell behind ruining his life....
she did tell Kala the day u r exposed it would be ur last day in PN... so that's the way it would be...
she will not leave him until she sorts out the Kala issue.......  till then she will take all that cums her way......  she might not cum out of her room may be... being embarassed but she is not going to leave him now.....

Yes I agree........I mean why do everyone want Nakusha to leave PN after this incident......if she does.......then kala wins.......JDJ is not as important as LTL..........If LTL CVs allowed her to do JDJ, it must be taken care of....that she does not do it at the cost of LTL.......This is high point in LTL.....I don't think she will disappear.......she should bravely confront the situation...........somehow I feel we going to see dutta apologizing for slap