An Avalanche of Love !!!.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

I think this song , dance and slap was the setup for the final confrontation between Nakku-Dutta. See Nakku in her senses would never ask Dutta for his love. She loves him selflessly. For her to let go of that "selflessness" and give in and Q Dutta's love for her, she needs to be out of her senses. Thats exactly what our cupid Kala did today.  She got Nakku loose sense. Now Dutta will take Nakku to the room or may be Madhu ji will do the honors. Dutta will walk in and thats when the final confrontation happens.

Nakku might let go of all her fears, and say what she has in her heart.. Q dutta abt his attitude, his behaviour towards her and his responsibilities.  Dutta might to start with not like this confrontation, may fume at her but finally when Nakku totally loose out and passes out, Dutta might sit down and have a recap of her words. Thats when I see Dutta finally thinking abt his side of the love. What did he ever do for his love?. He did nothing. He at the first given instance tries to run of from love instead of trying his best to keep it. He will realize that this week and this slap was meant for that.  He needs to make ammends and the slap is the triggering point.

Its like the avalanche. Kala instigated it and now as the snow ball rolls it will collect more snow with it. TaSha's love which was more one sided till date (not expression wise but putting in efforts wise) will see a two sided love story. Kala couldnt do much when Nakku was trying her best to keep the relation going , imagine how hard it will be for her when Dutta starts trying his best to keep the relationship.

All said and done , irrespective of what the epi looked like (With the eiditing issues that many pointed out) , is an awesome episode , kick starting the love story of our TaSha for real this time, without any assumptions, falsety and inhbitions. The two will be in true love with all the trust in the world on each other.

Goes without saying.............Iam just lovingggggg this story more and more. 
Very well written Anu........................
I wish ke it happen the way u said.................................
U said it right that Nakku never quetion Dutta In her senses..................
So we must need Naku to loose her senses &  express what she has in her heart.................
Becoz Dutta needs everytime a bigggggggg jhatka........................
May be after getting quetioned on his love.......................... He might think abt what he did with her........................ And does she really deserve all this??????????
I m really hoping that this slap track will give us some positive result...........................
Hope what you are saying comes true..

Akhir, koi to reason hona chahiye, for them to bring up this track straight after such a beautiful scenes.

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

I think this song , dance and slap was the setup for the final confrontation between Nakku-Dutta. See Nakku in her senses would never ask Dutta for his love. She loves him selflessly. For her to let go of that "selflessness" and give in and Q Dutta's love for her, she needs to be out of her senses. Thats exactly what our cupid Kala did today.  She got Nakku loose sense. Now Dutta will take Nakku to the room or may be Madhu ji will do the honors. Dutta will walk in and thats when the final confrontation happens.

Whether the slap happened in front of guests or it was just kala thinking of it.. or it happens in the room.. i am sure there will be some serious after results..if nothing happens and if it will be back to square one i will be disappointed.. at least nakku has to take this as a challenge and come back more strongly..i agree with you regarding nakku's selflessness  .. she confronting dutta in that state is what kala wants..

Nakku might let go of all her fears, and say what she has in her heart.. Q dutta abt his attitude, his behaviour towards her and his responsibilities.  Dutta might to start with not like this confrontation, may fume at her but finally when Nakku totally loose out and passes out, Dutta might sit down and have a recap of her words. Thats when I see Dutta finally thinking abt his side of the love. What did he ever do for his love?. He did nothing. He at the first given instance tries to run of from love instead of trying his best to keep it. He will realize that this week and this slap was meant for that.  He needs to make ammends and the slap is the triggering point.

dutta right now is in a very sensitive state of mind.. this incident would definitely trigger something strong.. and if is his self inspection nothing like it...

Its like the avalanche. Kala instigated it and now as the snow ball rolls it will collect more snow with it. TaSha's love which was more one sided till date (not expression wise but putting in efforts wise) will see a two sided love story. Kala couldnt do much when Nakku was trying her best to keep the relation going , imagine how hard it will be for her when Dutta starts trying his best to keep the relationship.

I love this.. how you have put it..Smile

All said and done , irrespective of what the epi looked like (With the eiditing issues that many pointed out) , is an awesome episode , kick starting the love story of our TaSha for real this time, without any assumptions, falsety and inhbitions. The two will be in true love with all the trust in the world on each other.

i don't mind if it takes time.. i am loving the journey.. yes, this time love would be for keeps..

Goes without saying.............Iam just lovingggggg this story more and more.

me too.. i am loving it more than ever...

Originally posted by chochu15

Hope what you are saying comes true..

Akhir, koi to reason hona chahiye, for them to bring up this track straight after such a beautiful scenes.

Absolutely ! I hope its not just for the sake of promoting LTL.......I hope it really bridges the gap between Dutta and Nakusha.......I hope what Anu said here comes true this week......I want to see guilty dutta........regretful husband.......Embarrassed
Ya... the dream that Naku had at Jagtap's place is still pending... when jagtap told her... kya tune kabhi usse kaha hai tu kya chahti hai???????????????
Hopefully CV's must have planned the track according to what anu has stated.... if so... treat to anu...
Originally posted by rama_2010

Ya... the dream that Naku had at Jagtap's place is still pending... when jagtap told her... kya tune kabhi usse kaha hai tu kya chahti hai???????????????
Hopefully CV's must have planned the track according to what anu has stated.... if so... treat to anu...

Yes...even I was thinking about Naku's dream sequence at Jagtap's place! So I'll be more than happy if Naku lets her frustration out now...
Very nice post, Anu! 

The slap and dancing is done with now. i am relieved.

As you have pointed out, this is the best situation for Nakku to tell whats in her heart. The pain and anguish she has been carrying around for years now. Even before FR, she was telling Babi that she had bharosa on her saab that he will accept her new face. Even though I thought that  it was pretty lame of her to think so, her faith on her saab on this matter is broken. I want her to tell him about that and much more. This alone will make Dutta come out of his one-sided thought process and think of why Nakku did this too...And I am excited. 

Personally did not like the slap, but it has happened...Now, I am only looking forward to the Dutta-Nakku confrontation. I hope they give us that. I do have a fear that Dutta might just walk out of the house after he slaps her like he always does in anger...I just hope he stays back this time and we get this confrontation.