An Avalanche of Love !!!. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
i felt sorry for madhu today she seemed so isolated, with the witchy trio ignoring her the only people she can talk is baji and nakku.  anyway apart from that i love your optimism ... the snowball of lurrvee! iwas just annoyed by nakkus nachnaing Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Anu, You have a point and the more I think, I tend to agree with you that this might be THE most awaited confrontation....Oh well!! Remember the day when Jagtap instigated Naku to vent out her feelings in front of Dutta...Just speak up, what's in her heart, After all she is human and goes through the same lifecycle as all of us...She too has thoughts and she too feels....But all Naku does is dream about her confrontation...And Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikal raha, toh tedi ungli se nikaalnaa padegaa!....Yet again Kala would have striked cupid here!....

Makes me pity Kala - Jaako rakhein saaiyaan, Maar sake na koi! 

BTW, Was it just me or did anyone feel that drunken Naku was anything but drunken? I didnt think she was upto the mark today in the party...the dance was so laid back and there were instances when nothing was happening on the screen!!
Well, the song and Dutta's expression totally made up for this!! So,No complaints!!
Exactly DD and thanks for reminding me Jagtaap's words. Ya this is the moment for all of those bursting emotions to come out of her. She has been like the lava boiling inside, keeping her cool and waiting for him to understand. Now that she is totally off her senses, it will be huge fun to watch what all she has to say to her love...........and how Dutta will take it all in his stride.

See the guy has a attitude issue. He thinks he is some great person and she is dying for his love and will do anything for his ek ishara.  Nakku time and again proved that she will not leave him no matter what.  Same is the case with all the others around him and so his attitude. He feels he is like the apple of their eye. N-B keeping mum to his taunts and allowing him to trash them made him feel important. Its not like he isnt but then its not like they are his slaves either. He will need to realise that he made a big mistake all thru his life and that was his "self centered, self pity". He will get that as a big blow on his face when Nakku will tell him the truth. He needs to know the truth naa, he makes a big issue asking ppl to tell him the truth. It will be awesome to see him taking up that truth with loads of salt not pinch. He will then realise that ppl when they lie infront of him do it to see him happy. He will then realise that no one was doing it for themselves and they were infact doing it for him. This realisation will hit him quite hard and thats when the actual transformation happen.

No one in that house will do that. Trio will never do that , AS tho oh better leave her at that. I want to get over a day without talking abt her 😆. Baaji is scared of his friend's reaction and he in senses would never do that. Nakku is very much like Baaji but then she isnt scared . But the issue with her is that she thinks letting Dutta know the truth abt himself will be like she is asking him to change indirectly, which her love would never approve her off. So the best way for someone to let Dutta know the truth abt his self centered attitude is they going senseless and rant off the truth. Now there are only two ppl who can do that, Nakku or Baaji.  Both had equal chances and Nakku had a bit more because of her bullet and plunge into valley acts. She tried to give her life for him so that surpasses Baaji's love for Dutta.  Now all is in place, the moment is set and we will need to witness the action for which the past two weeks were used as a buildup.

Originally posted by lovely

Anu what you say is what I am hoping happens. A final confrontation was necessary to clear the cobwebs and the confusion and misunderstandings. But my point is this could have been done in a different way in private.

Why does everything in Dutta's life has to be like a open book.  thankfully FR was not in public.. thanks to the creatives.

About the dance and the spiked drink, to me that was too filmy and MV did not do a good job at all.
It doesnt matter where and how it happened. It wouldve hurt, Dutta , Nakku and all of us even if it was done in their room. The issue is the slap and not the public who saw it. Dutta doesnt care and so should we. Dutta's character is like that. He is a don and he has no qualms in public display. His love or hate was all for the whole worlds view and this was no different. He disliked her act and so was his reaction without any much thought process in it. If he went inside and slapped her it would see a very cold blooded reaction and I wouldve definetly cried "foul" .
Originally posted by shilpita87

me thinks that the slap was actually to make up for not creating tamasha at the last PN jashan..Dutta-naku second wedding...they behaved normally at that wedding no entertainment..so this was meant as a sorry..warna aisa hota hai..ki dutta party de..aur tamasha na karein...
Exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . All the guests might have gossiped after the second shaadi that D-Ns shaadi was so bland 🤣🤣 . Thats why D invited the guests and N danced , D slapped 🤣🤣.
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Now all is in place, the moment is set and we will need to witness the action for which the past two weeks were used as a buildup.

Well said Anu, I really hope this build up does not go in vain, and Dutta gets a power packed punch on his face for all that he has done and said :)
lovely post anu.. enjoyed this post more thn the disjointed episode today.. cant imagine how colors can get away after showing such nonsense?"

amen to what u say... lt's hope that is what will hapen.. dekho, we were all waiting for today and i think tomorrow will be the asi episode na.. so let's wait patiently..

i liked the way you have described about his self importance just cos B-N never give it back to him.. let's hope this helping hand from kala gives nakku the much needed strength to speak a few truths!
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

It doesnt matter where and how it happened. It wouldve hurt, Dutta , Nakku and all of us even if it was done in their room. The issue is the slap and not the public who saw it. Dutta doesnt care and so should we. Dutta's character is like that. He is a don and he has no qualms in public display. His love or hate was all for the whole worlds view and this was no different. He disliked her act and so was his reaction without any much thought process in it. If he went inside and slapped her it would see a very cold blooded reaction and I wouldve definetly cried "foul" .

I would tend to agree with you here Anu....In our worlds,probably the whole public issue crops up but step into Dutta and Naku's world and world outside the two doesnt mean a thing to them....I dont think this would be that big an issue in future episodes....There are bigger issues in their life like Naku winning over Dutta again and Dutta figting his inner demons!

Ohhh anu i love ur optimism i hope it happens the way u saying it. D&N really need to talk just the 2 of the no interruption from the PN clan srsly it is about time dutta wondered about n past & hopefully N tells the truth D listens tanx anu 4 writing this positive post it sends +ve vibe.😊

well some has to tell na, either nakku, or baaji but most prefrebly nakku,,,
ehhh, sab khatm hoke bhi tere mere darmiya
kuch tou baaki hai
kahi tou kasak aysi dil mein
baaki hai
Finally got to watch the episode and honestly I think Dutta behaved true to his character.  His shock made him react the way he did.  Now I hope Nakku starts her blabbering in front of everyone.  When the lion can roar in public so should the lioness.😆

The guests sure seemed pleased with finally getting the tamasha they had so badly wanted.
PN mein party aur tamasha na hoon.  No way.

Don't throw chappals guys but I am also loving this track.